Amazon Easter Sale

Xbox 360: Decent price on the Rock Band 3 bundles ($41 bass + RB3, $67 pro guitar + RB3). Also Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion for $23, but I'm sure that will be go down in price even further eventually.

Thanks op,
fghbvcf
picked up shrek for the kids.

[quote name='Prismatico']For PC they have the newest Sims 3 expansion (out for only a few weeks) for half price ($20), that's pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Ya, but LOL at the Katy Perry Collectors Edition.

For those holding off on Lumines, I can't recommend it enough. I normally never play puzzle games but I played it for 7 hours yesterday. I'm completely addicted.

[quote name='Slixshot']For those holding off on Lumines, I can't recommend it enough. I normally never play puzzle games but I played it for 7 hours yesterday. I'm completely addicted.[/QUOTE]

Agree, great game -and- some really good licensed music.

[quote name='InvaderZim']Agree, great game -and- some really good licensed music.[/QUOTE]

Hoping to pick this up as a B2G1 if GS has the sale this Wednesday...

[quote name='apinunw']The lowest of selected Vita games is Asphalt: Injection. Any comment?[/QUOTE]

reviews say its junk and can be picked up on a iphone for 99 cents not sure if true

[quote name='slidecage']reviews say its junk and can be picked up on a iphone for 99 cents not sure if true[/QUOTE]

Thx . Just bought two of them. Time to cancel now :drool:

[quote name='apinunw']Thx . Just bought two of them. Time to cancel now :drool:[/QUOTE]

im waiting for someone who owns it to POST here cause i need something added to my 9.99 game to get free shipping.. NO Prime sucks LOL

I got Lumines for my Vita as I had never played any of the previous games. Not a huge puzzle fan but.its definitely a good game. Great music too, not sure if it was worth the $40 I paid though as I'm addicted to Fifa on the Vita right now.

[quote name='apinunw']The lowest of selected Vita games is Asphalt: Injection. Any comment?[/QUOTE]

When pronounced with a heavy proper English accent, the game's true nomenclature is revealed: Ass Fart Injection.

hmm... Nothing really stands out to me.

I hope Amazon's Cinco de Mayo deals will be better. ;)

I can't recommend Lumines Electronic Symphony enough. It's a great game that's actually one of the vita's best launch titles.

Once you learn how to play the game fairly well you'll become completely addicted.

[quote name='Kerig']When pronounced with a heavy proper English accent, the game's true nomenclature is revealed: Ass Fart Injection.[/QUOTE]

You are now reading this in Michael Caines voice

It's a port of an iOS game with a much higher price tag.

I want Rayman, I just don't know if I should bite. I got pretty far on the PS3 version. The demo looks amazing. I really want Mortal Kombat for Vita, though. That releases soon. Decisions, decisions.

picked up Shrek Forever After for $6.83 for the, uh... kids.. yea the kids! :p

But thanks OP! I got it this morning but didn't have a chance to say thanks!

[quote name='Prismatico']For PC they have the newest Sims 3 expansion (out for only a few weeks) for half price ($20), that's pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Might finally pick it up at that price :D

Probably the wrong crowd but - does anybody think Udraw PS3 is worth it for $25.55? It's not for me, I have 7 and 9 yr. old boys who like to draw though. We have Beat Sketcher demo but it has never been used since downloading (no save is a part of that).
Who's posting Katy Perry comments w/o the Elmo shirt animated jpg?
Should the WiiU just be called the "WiiDanceWorkoutGameMachine" and be done with?

[quote name='snatcher33']Think I may pick up Victorious for my daughters. Hell, I might even play it. The girls on that show are HOT!!!!![/QUOTE]

XD! I don't mind when that comes on...same with the show Jessie. ^.^

Yuck. Abysmal deals once again from Amazon. To make matters worse they have the grapes to put nba 2k11 on sale but not 12. I think Amazon hates money

[quote name='UnlockPotential']No plans to buy a Vita so this sale is useless to me. DX[/QUOTE]

Then, at the risk of sounding like a douche, there's really no reason for you to post here.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Yuck. Abysmal deals once again from Amazon. To make matters worse they have the grapes to put nba 2k11 on sale but not 12. I think Amazon hates money[/QUOTE]

Why put 12 on sale? Playoffs are on the horizon; they'll surely continue to sell copies at whatever price they have it at normally. That's just how Amazon is now, price matches galore. I still like them, but I understand for some it's disappointing and even aggravating given how things used to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would get Shrek but I've learned that buying games just because they are cheap is a bad idea. They will sit there forever, or I will only play them for half an hour. The money is better spent towards something I'll actually play.

[quote name='DaShaka']I would get Shrek but I've learned that buying games just because they are cheap is a bad idea. They will sit there forever, or I will only play them for half an hour. The money is better spent towards something I'll actually play.[/QUOTE]

Very true, I have bought many cheap games over the years and 2/10 I actually play til the end. The rest I never touch after the first hour of attempting them.

[quote name='Sillentassasin']PS Vita Game Deals:

Rayman Origins: 29.99

Lumines: Electronic Symphony: 29.99[/QUOTE]

Used my $10 gift card for $5 on amazon local a few weeks ago and dropped Rayman Origins to 20.

I'm gonna contact Amazon and see if they will price match some like AC: Revelations at $20. BB and Gamestop are both running a lot better deals, but I would rather deal with Amazon since I credit there.

I think Target had that game for the same price or maybe it was $9.99. I don't remember. Too many sales to remember. ;)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I think Target had that game for the same price or maybe it was $9.99. I don't remember. Too many sales to remember. ;)[/QUOTE]

The last I saw, they were offering Showtime at MSRP with a $10 gift card. This is the better deal.

[quote name='Kuma']You are now reading this in Michael Caines voice[/QUOTE]

I have mild upset stomach this morning. I appreciated the belly laugh. My pants didn't.

[quote name='DemonKysho']Not a single deal on cadbury eggs... i am dissapointed about this deal and amazon sucks.[/QUOTE]

I believe CVS (pharmacy) is having a BOGO sale on Cadbury eggs this week. Enjoy!

[quote name='DemonKysho']Not a single deal on cadbury eggs... i am dissapointed about this deal and amazon sucks[/QUOTE]

Amazon is reading CAG forums ;)

11:00 AM PDT - Upcoming Deal
Cadbury Easter Candy Coated Mini Eggs, 10-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)

Enjoy!

[quote name='slidecage']im waiting for someone who owns it to POST here cause i need something added to my 9.99 game to get free shipping.. NO Prime sucks LOL[/QUOTE]

Asphalt: Injection isn't all that bad. It's a very safe racer. It's quite average, but it's way better than Ridge Racer and the controls are certainly better than the iPhone versions - though the graphics are quite weak.

bread's done
Back