Amazon: Fight Night Round 4 (360) $27Lightning Deal @ 12PM EST + NBA Live 10 $40 DOTD

Good Price, but I prefer to save my money for Black Friday... also I got bad reviews from my friends about Live.....

[quote name='miguel2003']Good Price, but I prefer to save my money for Black Friday... also I got bad reviews from my friends about Live.....[/QUOTE]
Spot on.
723.jpg
723.jpg
I think it's better to just wait for the black friday deals, just a few weeks from now. I am sure that it's going to be worth the wait.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']what should be preferred price and probable price ?[/QUOTE]

It will probably hit at $20 though most of us would like to see $15 since it can already be had at Gamecrazy for $20.

Nice price on NBA Live 10. Although I tried and then traded both NBA Live 10 and NBA 2K10 this year. Neither game plays all that realistically.

[quote name='mis0']$40 for NBA 2k10 would be nice. Gotta get the copy with Kobe on it. ;][/QUOTE]

Dwight Howard is not Kobe Bryant. This dea is for Nba LIVE 2010 not Nba 2k10

200622b.jpg

200730b.jpg

With that said if FNR4 is $19.99 I will bite (pause)

peace

[quote name='tears2040']Dwight Howard is not Kobe Bryant. This dea is for Nba LIVE 2010 not Nba 2k10

200622b.jpg

200730b.jpg

With that said if FNR4 is $19.99 I will bite (pause)

peace[/QUOTE]

Ummmm.. I think that's what he was trying to say. He wished it was 2k10 instead cause he likes Kobe.

[quote name='caltab']the last lightning deal had fight night for 19.99 when it msrp'd for 60, so it may be even less in this one[/QUOTE]

unlikely. plus the last one stacked with the b2g1 deal amazon was running. Not gonna get as sweet as that again.

[quote name='Aleman']Nice price on NBA Live 10. Although I tried and then traded both NBA Live 10 and NBA 2K10 this year. Neither game plays all that realistically.[/QUOTE]
co sign where is the D you can't even block the normal layups these games r like layup fest this year!!!! i'm bout to sell mine

A good way of looking at this in a not so terrible way is if you have a one time only 40.00 code from the spend 80 get 40 deal...if you cant find something that matches up to 40 bucks - like I was considering this at 20 but the only thing that close to matched up to 40 was GoW 2 disc for 18 (that I wanted) - essentially wasting 2 dollars - bringing Fight Night down to 25 - out of pocket being 5 bucks - not too bad if your in the market for a cheaper game like that...but yeah, 27 was disappointing - at least hoping for 20 - still may bite (with the 40.00 code) since I have most new games I want coming out preordered already

[quote name='benjamouth']Meh, $27 means no sale here.

If it had been $20 I'd have thought about it.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

$7.00 too much

Man, remember when this was $20 during the lightning deal a few weeks ago and it counted towards the B2G1 as a $60 game? One of the best flips ever.

I was spoiled with the previous DotD for FNR4 and the GameCrazy price drop (all of the nearby GameCrazy retailers closed up shop around me). It's a nice deal, but I'll be waiting on FNR4 until it's $20.

Maybe Amazon realised the previous game Lightning Deals were so good that they could've sold almost as many without such insanely good prices. So now they've overcorrected, priced too high, and no one cares.

NBA LIVE '10 for $39.99 is... okay.

That's the average rate it's going for Brand New on eBay.

I still want to pick it up since I love basketball games, but I have 2K10 to satiate my basketball needs for now, so I'll wait til it drops to $29 or less.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']NBA LIVE '10 for $39.99 is... okay.

I still want to pick it up since I love basketball games, but I have 2K10 to satiate my basketball needs for now, so I'll wait til it drops to $29 or less.
blank.gif
[/QUOTE]

I think its on the cards to drop before christmas.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']NBA LIVE '10 for $39.99 is... okay.

I still want to pick it up since I love basketball games, but I have 2K10 to satiate my basketball needs for now, so I'll wait til it drops to $29 or less.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much what I was thinking. Although if I had the $100 credit from the 360 I bought Sat and it didn't all get used up, I'd probably bite on this.

bread's done
Back