Amazon Gold Box 6/7/10-06/11/10 (deals all week long)

Personally I'm hoping for no less then $29.99'ish 25% off at the least. With my credit that is as much as I paid for ME1 the Platinum Hits version I would be happy with that...

[quote name='bigredvan14']Sorry, Amazon. Kmart one-upped you just in time for me to not partake in this sale like I had originally planned.[/QUOTE]

It was a tough choice for me. On one hand I have $20 in Amazon credit, so it would only be $10. Also my Kmart is fairly horrid and I dunno if they will have the game.

But I've decided to take a gamble and go to Kmart. I'll save the $20 for New Vegas or AA2.

I had a $50 gift card, and the nearest KMart is about 20 miles away, so I went with Amazon on this one. I've never played a Mass Effect game, but everyone says 2 rocks, so here's hoping!

Is the Mass Effect 2 lightning deal also for the PC version? I ask because I can no longer select the page for that version. It's like it sold like gangbusters or something.

[quote name='mrfitzy']What is the KMart deal? I must have missed it...[/QUOTE]

One time I got a free handjob from a cute employee after her shift. Could be a similar deal.

[quote name='eugaet']Ugh, I got busy and forgot about ME2. I could have got it for $20 w/ the $10 credit I've got. :([/QUOTE]
Shop smart. Shop...Kmart.

Sprung on the ME2 deal...

Subtotal of Items: $39.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Promotion Applied: -$10.00
Super Saver Discount: -$4.49
Promotion Applied: -$10.00
Promotion Applied: -$0.00
Lightning Deal: -$10.00
------
Total for this Order: $9.99

Didn't know about the K-Mart deal but really the Kmart in my area is out of the way and the games are in cases and I loath asking for help there. Happy about the deal blew the credit I've been transferring over game to game since Bioshock 2 so I'm happy.

[quote name='vanlandw']Didn't know about the K-Mart deal but really the Kmart in my area is out of the way and the games are in cases and I loath asking for help there. Happy about the deal blew the credit I've been transferring over game to game since Bioshock 2 so I'm happy.[/QUOTE]
I'd bite for $9.99 if I had your promotional credits.

thought i'd post this in case it helps any fellow cag's

you can currently get ME2 for $22.99 if and only if you added it to your cart earlier this afternoon (claimed the discount) but did not complete the transaction. the lightning promo is still applying at checkout

[quote name='regdent']that worked managed to get it for 2.99 thanks to my 20 tiger credit[/QUOTE]

my order was also $2.99 after my smg2 $20 promo. sweet deal!

i already have me2 for pc but like it so much I want to have the 360 version as well. only game this gen I can say that about..

[quote name='gospelman']thought i'd post this in case it helps any fellow cag's

you can currently get ME2 for $22.99 if and only if you added it to your cart earlier this afternoon (claimed the discount) but did not complete the transaction. the lightning promo is still applying at checkout[/QUOTE]
Shit. They changed the price. NOOO!!!!!!

wow, i just checked and it's $22.99. When did they changed that? If it was $22.99, I would have claimed the deal...

First time I've ever seen a game change to about the lightning deal price a few hours after it a lightning deal.

2010 Fifa World Cup for $39.99 on 360/PS3. I ended up biting. I had $20 credit to burn so I figure a quality soccer game for $20 is a good price...plus you know...the World Cup is starting today.

[quote name='UberSwiss']2010 Fifa World Cup for $39.99 on 360/PS3. I ended up biting. I had $20 credit to burn so I figure a quality soccer game for $20 is a good price...plus you know...the World Cup is starting today.[/QUOTE]

Did the same thing. :applause:

[quote name='aniceday']At Amazon 2010 FIFA World Cup on the PS3 and Xbox 360 are $40 Today.

That sounds great. It is worth giving a go at this price.

And...I can't wait to watch the World Cup...[/QUOTE]

It's the right price for this game, considering it really should just be an expansion of the regular game.

I got it for 40+tax during the EA $20 off thing, and its well worth it IMHO. Every team in the world, and outside just the world cup stuff the scenarios are fun, etc.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Why did they take down Battlefield: BC2 for today? Was kinda expecting it.[/QUOTE]
You know it would have only been $41 anyways. But yeah, they're fucking around with prices/items too much. Amazon is starting to lose some of their luster.

I'm trying to decide if I want it (World Cup 2010) on the PS3 or the 360.

Decided on the PS3 version, don't care to chase achievements in it, I just want to have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Why did they take down Battlefield: BC2 for today? Was kinda expecting it.[/QUOTE]

Amazon is so lame for doing this. I was going to get it today.. looks like I'll be buying from K-Mart instead!

[quote name='xMalachi']Amazon is so lame for doing this. I was going to get it today.. looks like I'll be buying from K-Mart instead![/QUOTE]

If you've got a Target in the area, save $3 and get it from there starting on Sunday for $37.

Chances are Amazon will match this deal too.

ME for sure from Kmart. Will wait on BC2 to drop to $29 minimum somewhere. What with these drops coming so quick and often, I don't think the wait will be long.

I think Gamestop has a better deal for those without credit. I put World Cup 360 game in the shopping cart used SAVER and then entered 15OFF and the total is showing $33.99

[quote name='animalspinners']If you've got a Target in the area, save $3 and get it from there starting on Sunday for $37.

Chances are Amazon will match this deal too.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate that! I will do that.

[quote name='mrg']I looked at the kmart add this morning and no mention of ME2 being on sale. I hope no one passed on the Amazon deal hoping for that cuz I am not sure that sale is legit. At least the add says nothing abou it. Or is that online only?[/QUOTE]

Dunno if its online only, but the $20 price is definitely on the Kmart website now.

[quote name='mkernan']Dunno if its online only, but the $20 price is definitely on the Kmart website now.[/QUOTE]

If you go to the shcgamer kmart thread he explains that his blog deals are usually unadvertised. They are good in store. It is supposed to automatically be in their computer. So even if it is not advertised and the clerks know nothing about it, it is supposed to ring up right.

bread's done
Back