Amazon Gold Box Lightning Deal - InFamous and DS3 Controller Bundle PS3 $47.99

Bought it Day 1 for $60, sold the demos and super power codes for like $30, and then after I platted the game, traded it into GS for like $40 with bonuses.

I think I got my money's worth out of that game. :)

If it's $15, I might just rebuy it for the collection, and perhaps replay it again to get ready for Infamous 2.

I didn't feel it was boring just a little bit repetitive in the missions and such.

The sequel should add a lot more variety.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Boring post.

Explain why it's a boring game.[/QUOTE]

haha when i read this i automatically looked for the "Like" button and realized i wasnt on facebook.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Anyone ordered recently know if it's the GH edition or not?[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. If the game comes in a red box that says "Greatest Hits" you get an inferior game... :roll:

It was a pretty boring game but if it's $10 I'll probably jump on it, I need to re-build my ps3 collection...only thing it's been collecting in the last 5 months is dust.

not even $12 off MSRP??.. Can get a white or other color DS3 and Infamous both sealed with ship for less on ebay.. FAIL!! and Trickery! :roll:

fuckuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
:bomb:
Thanks to TRU I know have 4 DS3's to go with my lowly 6A.

BTW, if anyone wants to trade their silver DS3 for a NIB white one- shoot me a pm.

[quote name='tak']Why would you need a second controller for infamous?[/QUOTE]

Just Sony throwing up a controller with heavy discounted game.. Did it with several games such as infamous.. little big planet...ect..ect.. Just a way to package a controller for more sales by giving away a game for next to nothing..

bread's done
Back