Amazon Has PS4s right now!

Bought one Wednesday, got it in today. At first I thought it was a brick, but ended it that apparently my PS4 doesn't like my HDMI splitter so had to hook it straight to the TV.

Man, this background music on the PS4 might put me to sleep.

His point was clearly that the PS4 is selling well, well enough to be the second best selling video game related item on the biggest online retailer in the US. My question is what was the point of your post?
Ok. You've explained WHAT he said, not why he said it. Who doesn't know that it's selling well? My question concerned its relevance to this thread, particularly how it relates to the issue of insufficient stock. If anything this further proves that despite the runaway success, it is not impossible to find :whistle2: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. You've explained WHAT he said, not why he said it. Who doesn't know that it's selling well? My question concerned its relevance to this thread, particularly how it relates to the issue of insufficient stock levels. If anything this further proves that despite the runaway success, it is not impossible to find :whistle2: .
Holy shit, A-motherfucking-plus for the avatar.

[quote name="Blaster man" post="11591073" timestamp="1394230844"]Amazon clearly sold a LOT of inventory so far. It's up to #2 best sold video game item for the year so far.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_cal_ye

Note, this isn't the hourly list that most people look at. This is total sales for the entire year. This sold more than everything else that's video game related this year other than $20 PSN cards.[/quote]

And yet the best selling video game this year is Titanfall for Xbox One and no PS4 games on the first page at all at least. People buy PS4s, but not games I guess.

whoa they are going to sell out again by morning.

only 318 units left and going fast.

apparently they sold 500 units in the last 5 hrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet the best selling video game this year is Titanfall for Xbox One and no PS4 games on the first page at all at least. People buy PS4s, but not games I guess.
People are buying downloadables. Notice all the PSN cash cards? Titian fall is selling well but it isn't pushing consoles.

Exactly......... People need to get a life. I bought a PS4 day one and sold it for an Xbox One. Much better system with the integration of Kinnect and voice commands. Also it has the same multiplayer games and better exclusives. I could care less about anything else, don't let the media fool you, Xbox One has the better games. Titian fall is awesome and will continue to provide the best games for the system

Exactly......... People need to get a life. I bought a PS4 day one and sold it for an Xbox One. Much better system with the integration of Kinnect and voice commands. Also it has the same multiplayer games and better exclusives. I could care less about anything else, don't let the media fool you, Xbox One has the better games. Titian fall is awesome and will continue to provide the best games for the system
Not sure if serious or trolling. Much better because of Kinect LMAO...

Kinect is pretty cool and awesome for Dance Central, but there is no Dance Central for Xbox One. Nor Fruit Ninja Kinect. That game is fun too. Basically there is nothing fun with Kinect on Xbox One at all yet. The Fantasia game might be pretty cool, but it's not out either.

Xbox one is crap. Sure they bought exclusivity to Titanfall, but what comes after that? Same old same old. PS4 is a much better investment.

Couldn't agree more. Why, just this morning, I was watching the stars (then followed by the sun) revolving around our planet. That got me thinking about the great questions of the universe, like how PS4 compares to Xbone. Then, like an apple being forced down upon my head by antigravity from outer space, it hit me. Xbone is better and Kinect is the greatest invention in the history of mankind. Faux News and MS told me so, hence it must be true. PS4 fans should just walk to the edge of the Earth and jump off or perhaps get devoured by the Loch Ness monster. Why they state such lies on the internet is silly. Abraham Lincoln would be ashamed that such words are posted upon his creation.

Get a life, indeed!

Xbox one is crap. Sure they bought exclusivity to Titanfall, but what comes after that? Same old same old. PS4 is a much better investment.
You should do as your name suggests and stay on Twitter because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. If you did a quick google search, you could see the games in the pipeline for Xbox One (or ps4 for that matter). Since you clearly prefer ps4 you're not going to look up that information (and thus why you feel there are no games for Xbox One). Ignorance is bliss. Anyway, ps3/360 > ps4/X1 right now.

So much hate directed towards the kinect it's mind bottleing. It has pretty much revolutionized gaming as we know it, yet everyone just bashes it. What else accurately turns your body into a precision controller?? When I jump the kinect knows that I really intended to crouch, and when I grasp onto an imaginary wheel to drift through a tight corner it knows that I really just wanted to switch users. So enjoy your 1080p sony fanboys, ima go fight some gladiators with my bare hands, and by that I mean randomly launch an ESPN app. Jokes on you. XbOne 4 life.

Thanks for posting this, let friend of mine know and he finally managed to nab a PS4 as well.

ps4 is outselling titanfall on amazon... and ps4 just sold out again today.  they can't make these things fast enough and there really isn't any games worth buying.

Should say "may require 3-6 months for any worthwhile games to show up."

Youd think more CAGs would see the money that could be saved and the refinements to the design that could be made... just by waiting until real games show up. That got for.both the ps4 and xbone.

Should say "may require 3-6 months for any worthwhile games to show up."

Youd think more CAGs would see the money that could be saved and the refinements to the design that could be made... just by waiting until real games show up. That got for.both the ps4 and xbone.
This is CAG not DumbAssGamer...

You're not going to see any design change in the next 18 months and the way it's selling there will be no incentive for Sony to drop the price unless MS hits the panic button and drops the One to $399.99

So yes while you may save $10-$50 in six months by getting a bundled game those of us who bought early (or at launch) will have had six months of use and enjoyment.

Crazy how fast they go and there is so little worth playing, I will likely pass on Second Son for now and maybe first game in a while will be Watch Dogs, but will likely be Destiny instead. Now Vita....that's a machine starting to find it's niche market. I much recommend that instead.

This is CAG not DumbAssGamer...

You're not going to see any design change in the next 18 months and the way it's selling there will be no incentive for Sony to drop the price unless MS hits the panic button and drops the One to $399.99

So yes while you may save $10-$50 in six months by getting a bundled game those of us who bought early (or at launch) will have had six months of use and enjoyment.
Really? Everyone I've known that bought one at launch has regretted the decision and also have yet to get much use or enjoyment from it. So there goes that point...

Also, don't believe I said anything about a new design... only refinements... which may be something as small as changing out a fan that has led to issues, different thermal pastes, or a million other things that may be brushed under the table when companies are ramping up production to hit a launch date.

So put your blinders on and continue to try and convince people your Day 1 purchase was a smart one... when in reality you could have worked on your backlog for a year for free.

Toolassgamer.

Really? Everyone I've known that bought one at launch has regretted the decision and also have yet to get much use or enjoyment from it. So there goes that point...

Also, don't believe I said anything about a new design... only refinements... which may be something as small as changing out a fan that has led to issues, different thermal pastes, or a million other things that may be brushed under the table when companies are ramping up production to hit a launch date.

So put your blinders on and continue to try and convince people your Day 1 purchase was a smart one... when in reality you could have worked on your backlog for a year for free.

Toolassgamer.
Explain this to me.

How made the better puchase?

The person who paid $399 for a PlayStation 4 at launch of the person who paid $399 a year from launch when a game or two came out that they were interested in playing?

The guy that didn't pay sixty for half-ass launch titles ... and instead bought them for $10 a year later. You're also assuming there will be no Black Friday deals... which we all know there will be. Keep on keeping on.

BTW... why are you so mad bro?

Anyone who's been alive more than twenty years knows this was one of the worst starts to a console generation we've ever seen... with literally not one must have game.

If you're a true cheap ass, which I am, you could see from a mile away there was no value in forking over money on consoles a year before their software lineups are ready. I'm not even sure what you're arguing about.

BTW... why are you so mad bro?

Anyone who's been alive more than twenty years knows this was one of the worst starts to a console generation we've ever seen... with literally not one must have game.

If you're a true cheap ass, which I am, you could see from a mile away there was no value in forking over money on consoles a year before their software lineups are ready. I'm not even sure what you're arguing about.
This gets said every generation... "OMG NO GAMEZ"

And who paid $60 for any launch game? It was B2G1 free launch week? Rememberz?

And black friday deals? Just like there wuz gonna be on the wii u rightz?

It's okay to admit that you don't have $400.

bread's done
Back