Amazon Instant Video $5 Credit (PS3 Only)

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Well that's a slap in the face for those of us who supported amazon instant video earlier.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, not everyone can have every credit. Life's not fair.

Yeah that really sucks for those of us who already did this considering this is active for the rest of the year. If it was a small promotion like activate in the next month or something then fine, I missed it but this is the entire remainder of the year.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Well that's a slap in the face for those of us who supported amazon instant video earlier.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. An insult to their families and their honor as amazon video watchers. What a disgrace.

[quote name='Umair56']Indeed. An insult to their families and their honor as amazon video watchers. What a disgrace.[/QUOTE]

I'm never using Amazon again - just cancelled my Prime over this.

joke if you can't tell :eek:

Not cool at all but its ok. Vudu did same thing to me by offering a free movie to those who link their Vudu account to new Ultraviolet account. But this is a no brainer to anyone who has yet to link the PS3 to Amazon

But I would rather Amazon keep the money and price match the other instant video carriers. Vudu has had Big Bang Theory seasons on sale since Friday.

I unlinked my device and relinked again and don't see any credit. Guess I got screwed?

Only first time registrations are eligible - customers who register a PlayStation 3 that was previously registered are ineligible for this promotion.

Duh

Give me a break guys. You mean to tell me that you haven't received Amazon credit before? I've gotten entire MP3 albums for free over time with 1-3 dollar free MP3 credits. I've received probably $10 in credit for Amazon's video service for my account and my wife got the same. These kinds of deals are posted in the free/contest board all the time.

[quote name='Blaster man']Give me a break guys. You mean to tell me that you haven't received Amazon credit before? I've gotten entire MP3 albums for free over time with 1-3 dollar free MP3 credits. I've received probably $10 in credit for Amazon's video service for my account and my wife got the same. These kinds of deals are posted in the free/contest board all the time.[/QUOTE]

they give out MP3 credit all the time but video credit is much less common

It is kind of bullshit since they just launched the PS3 platform a few months ago...no reason to not give every PS3 owner a credit.

I guess I have to say it: wrong section.

[quote name='KanYozakura']It is kind of bullshit since they just launched the PS3 platform a few months ago...no reason to not give every PS3 owner a credit.

I guess I have to say it: wrong section.[/QUOTE]

I am 99% positive that they did do this when they first brought the app out because that's what got me using it.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I am 99% positive that they did do this when they first brought the app out because that's what got me using it.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they didn't. I signed up almost immediately and never got any credit and never saw anything about a promotion on my PS3 or on Amazon until now.

[quote name='BNoyes']I'm pretty sure they didn't. I signed up almost immediately and never got any credit and never saw anything about a promotion on my PS3 or on Amazon until now.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you might be right. It might of been the Instant Video Deal of the Days that got me using the app. In that case...

Oh no, I didn't get a free credit. I feel so disrespected by Amazon right now. Why do they treat their loyal customers like pieces of shit? Maybe you losers will bend over and take it from them, but not me! Not anymore! Never again!

I've got the app on Day 1 but it seems like they credit me anyway. I just signed onto Amazon to redeem those MP3 2 days ago and :shock:, I noticed the $5 on my account.

And then today, I realize that I can apply that $5 onto anything on Amazon not just Instant Video.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hahahh, I thought all the slap in the face comments were jokes, but they're serious? Hahaha, fuckin losers, holy shit.[/QUOTE]
^

[quote name='GenTrapstar']I tried and it didnt give me the credit and this is my first time signing up.[/QUOTE]
Me too.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hahahh, I thought all the slap in the face comments were jokes, but they're serious? Hahaha, fuckin losers, holy shit.[/QUOTE]

Haha ya I laughed too, just because we just went through this on the PSN thread.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']This is a slap in the face to all Amazon users with Wiis. What? We're not good enough for you?[/QUOTE]

Buying a Wii was already a slap in the face, so you should be used to it, bitch.

How do I get a registration code if I already installed the Amazon Video player, I think did it after 6/20 so I should qualify for the $5 credit

bread's done
Back