Amazon lightning deal today @12 central

Lmao the op is way off ! This is for the legend ultimate edition bluray. next time op you should look to see if there is a video game section in the goldbox after you click on it cause if not than there isn't a game deal :)

[quote name='Jodou']If you're right, I'll kiss you
on the lips
with tongue
no homo.
[/QUOTE]

LOL, just made my morning with that post.

[quote name='Bosamba']Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction[/QUOTE]

There was no lord of darkness in diablo 2, so i doubt it.

Lord of Destruction, Lord of Hatred, Lord of Terror.

IIRC, amazon had this same lightning deal with the same description before. I just cant remember what the item was. :whistle2:(
The fact that it says "in High-def" makes me think its a Blu-ray.

"help" means to do something right as in perhaps Play a game but then "hi def" movie agh what the heck did I just post here!?

[quote name='fyrflash1969']Lord of the rings blu ray or something Harry Potter.. it says in High Def..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, LOTR blu ray is the first thing i thought of

I have psychic abilities btw. That's why I'm good at finding deals :D

And also reading your thoughts. Yes I'm in your head right now, you, reading this right now. Go brush your teeth

[quote name='ssjmichael']finally[/QUOTE]
Lol, well guess I dodged the bullet on this one. $13.49, what a fucking joke. That's only $1.50 cheaper than it ever has been, so I'll keep waiting on magic number 10.

[quote name='ssjmichael']yeah, amazon doesn't even try :/[/QUOTE]
What pisses me off is I missed Sin City, the good version, for $10 and now that I'm around for this one they fuck about. GDI Amazon.

[quote name='thegame956']LOL im ready for all the jokes headed my way :)[/QUOTE]

you should change your name to themovie956

That's all I got

Good thing its nothing I have spent enough this month !!!! With upcoming UC3 too! not buying MW3 or BF3 enough of the same rehashed crap, they could easily update the last two titles with addons for 1/4 of the price and be the same as these whole new entries. I'm sick of the milking of these games.

bread's done
Back