Amazon matches almost all Target Blu BOGO titles $14.99 each!

Amazon is price matching Targets ad of BoGo but instead of making you buy 2 they are just offering them for $14.99 each.

[quote name='spooie_redux']What is the difference between the 3-disc and 2-disc Wall-E, exactly?[/quote]

The Third Disc just contains a digital copy of the film, meaning it can be used for an ipod, etc

WTF at Amazon not matching Transformers, Eagle Eye, and Tropic Thunder? I already have TT and Transformers HD-DVD, but if I want to get Eagle Eye I'm going to have to go to the store now and pay tax. :(

[quote name='spooie_redux']What is the difference between the 3-disc and 2-disc Wall-E, exactly?[/quote]

Case is thicker and comes with a slipcover as well I believe.

Amazon's brilliance amazes me sometime. Here I was about to figure out a second movie to buy at Target just so I could get Prince Caspian for $15.

madagascar 2 for gf sisters birthday and iron man for my video collection. thanks for the steal!
pixel.gif

[quote name='Masterkyo']I just got Iron Man and Tropic Thunder at Target for $21.XX after taxes and $10 off coupon from Eagle Eyes :)[/QUOTE]

whats this $10 coupon? i saw one for amazon, but i'd love to pick up eagle eye and body of lies from target for $21.xx.

wouldn't you know? I picked up the punisher and Transporter 3 today at Target. Time to take them back :)

[quote name='VipFREAK']Ooooh, $15 for punisher? might have to get.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Although I've heard the film isn't great, everyone said that about the last one and I I really liked it (for what it was, anyway).

[quote name='scrub0bk']whats this $10 coupon? i saw one for amazon, but i'd love to pick up eagle eye and body of lies from target for $21.xx.[/QUOTE]

the coupon he is referring to is the $10 off coupon posted in the coupons and rebates thread, it is stickied. it only works on certain movies and the 2 you have listed are not them.

[quote name='Animal7390']the coupon he is referring to is the $10 off coupon posted in the coupons and rebates thread, it is stickied. it only works on certain movies and the 2 you have listed are not them.[/quote]

Yes but 1 of the 2 is the item you actually acquire the coupon from.

I really don't like Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I think the movie is OK and it not worth $10. Somehow the classics is much better.

Just bought, Wall-E, Transporter 3, Body of Lies, Iron Man, and Silence of the Lambs since it's still 14.99.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='NJMane']Amazon is price matching Targets ad of BoGo but instead of making you buy 2 they are just offering them for $14.99 each.
iy.gif
[/quote]
Still its a great deal, titles for 14.99 is a nice deal, they are forcing Target to lower even more, good healthy competition.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I really don't like Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I think the movie is OK and it not worth $10. Somehow the classics is much better.[/quote]

That's the understatement of the century.

[quote name='Rage Goblin']Me too. Although I've heard the film isn't great, everyone said that about the last one and I I really liked it (for what it was, anyway).[/QUOTE]

war zone if freaking terrible. all the previous punisher moves are a dozen times better. war zone is elektra bad. trust me on this. rent it first or something, i guarantee this will be 9.99 in a couple months... awful, just awful.

Wha.. I liked Punisher War Zone a lot. One of the best movies of the year. Certainly better than last year's Batman movie. $15 is a great deal.

I also liked Elektra, for that matter.

[quote name='Gamelore']Wha.. I liked Punisher War Zone a lot. One of the best movies of the year. Certainly better than last year's Batman movie. $15 is a great deal.

I also liked Elektra, for that matter.[/QUOTE]
Certainly better that The Dark Knight?!?!?!?!?!?
And I got through 45 minutes of Elektra before I couldn't take it's badness anymore, and look no further than my avatar for evidence that I like the character.

bread's done
Back