Amazon matches Catherine, now $29.99 shipped( other matches listed in OP)

JP73

CAGiversary!
I know many Gamestops are out of stock and/or are gutted. Amazon has them in stock at $29.99. My friend ordered one less than 3 weeks ago and even got the artbook and CD

PS3 http://www.amazon.com/Catherine-Playstation-3/dp/B004P7VGF2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333397541&sr=8-1

360 http://www.amazon.com/Catherine-Pla..._0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1333398918&sr=1-1

Other games have also been matched and I will update the OP shortly when i get a more comprehensive list. I bid you toodles, for now

:360::ps3:Call od Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $34.99
:360::ps3:GTA 4 Complete $19.99
:360::ps3:Battlefield 3 $39.99
:360: Gears of War 3 $29.99
:360::ps3:Batman Arkham City $29.99
:360::ps3:NFS: The Run $19.99
:360::ps3:SSX $29.99
:360::ps3:Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $39.99
:360::ps3:LA Noire $19.99
:360::ps3:LA Noire Complete $29.99
:360:Lord of the Rings War In The North $19.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition $29.99( PS3 version OOS as of now)
:ps3: Borderlands GOTY $19.99

As of now, no match on Assassins Creed Revelations for 20 and the new Final Fantasy for 30. There may be more, so if I missed something you can look it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
What to do? I found a used copy during the B2G1 GS sale but for a few bucks more I can get a sealed copy with the soundtrack and art book. Are those extra items worth the extra money?

Yeah... there's no way in hell the price is going any lower than that for a new copy. If I don't cave in now I'm never going to find one in decent condition. Thanks OP. I'm ordering now before I talk myself out of it.

[quote name='Palinn']I have had Catherine in my Gamefly cart for quite a while now and I don't think I have ever seen it dip below $15[/QUOTE]

$14.99 was the lowest price it has been through them. I would order this, but I know I wouldn't play it for a while. AHH too many games to play right now. I have my membership until the 27th so I'm hoping they throw it on sale for $9.99. I have it installed so I would instantly buy my rental copy essentially. Maybe they'll have Rayman Origins for the same price as well in the near future.

[quote name='coopscohen']What to do? I found a used copy during the B2G1 GS sale but for a few bucks more I can get a sealed copy with the soundtrack and art book. Are those extra items worth the extra money?[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you're into. The sound disc is a collection of 11 classical songs (Bach, Beethoven, Handel, Chopin, etc) remixed/reworked for the game (you can check out the tracks on youtube). The art book has...well, extra images of characters from the game, character introductions, a little behind the scenes stuff. I loved the game enough that I'm glad I got the extras as a bonus just to have...but, unless you're into classical music, it's probably more of a collectable than anything.

As much as I wanted to get this game for 20 bucks or less, I don't wanna wait anymore (though im sure best buy will have a sale on it to clear it off the shelves sooner or later). Gave in and ordered one. Just wish I jumped on the sale amazon had a while back when the Love is over edition was around 40 bucks, or even when Kmart had the regular version for 35 only 2 weeks after its release, basically waited half a year or so to save 5 bucks:lol:

[quote name='gantt']Love "deal" is over - both versions around $40, but both still available.[/QUOTE]

Ha, your post is funny. :p Poor Vincent.

Anyway, picked up a sealed copy for 30 WITH the Soundtrack CD and Artbook and I'm very happy about it. Titles like these should be supported, Kudos for Atlus for bringing this one over.

I ordered my PS3 version on 4-2. I just picked it up at my parents house and got the unedited cover along with book and soundtrack. I think the price shot back up to $39 at the moment.

Pondered it for way too long and missed out. Ah well. With my luck I'd get stuck with the edited cover and no extras anyway.

Thanks OP.

Uncensored cover art for me as well. The art book is real small and flimsy (the size of a PS3 case), but the soundtrack is actually pretty good. Now off it goes into backlog purgatory!

uncensored!? I got the ps3 one with artbook and ost. the artbook cover has Catherine (I assume) with a pink top or towel covering her up...

I was going to order another copy but price went back up.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']uncensored!? I got the ps3 one with artbook and ost. the artbook cover has Catherine (I assume) with a pink top or towel covering her up...

I was going to order another copy but price went back up.[/QUOTE]
Assuming you don't have a PS3(because you only have an XBL tag listed) it was likely Katherine(brown hair) and not Catherine(blonde hair) on the cover.

bread's done
Back