Amazon - Nyko Wii Perfect Shot Gun - $14.99 In Stock

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
but is it available now?

oh heck, i just went ahead and ordered regardless of whether i have to wait till February or not.

Ok seriously, I ordered this Monday when it was in-stock at buy.com. My order still says sent to warehouse. Thats just ridiculous. I ordered something yesterday from realhotstuff.com, and its already shipped. I'm really starting to dislike buy.com.

Just FYI, I ordered a one from the Amazon MP seller DVDLegacy.

I ordered on 12-28 and got it yesterday, 1-8. No problems at all. Although they don't give you a tracking number so I was a little worried.

But anyway, that's my experience for what its worth if anyone is thinking about ordering from them.

Oh and the Perfect Shot is great. Easily worth the money.

Got mine on Amazon from DVDLegacy as well for less than 13 bucks after shipping. Should be here any day this week. Glad to hear someone got theirs ok, I was a bit worried.

I ordered 2 from DVDLegacy (Amazon.com seller). I placed the order on 1/3 and I am patiently awaiting the package. Not having a tracking number does suck, I hope they come soon. Resident Evil: UC is mocking me on top of my tv stand because I refuse to play it without the Perfect Shot accessories.

looks as though that seller has sold out. keep us aware of how everyone's transaction goes with them. if it goes well, i'll consider ordering one through them when they are back in stock.

So after 3 days of the item being in "Sent to warehouse" status, I sent buy.com an email asking what the deal was, and they told me it was backordered. Of course, it wasnt OOS when I did order.

I wonder when B&M stores will carry this - Nyko accessories are pretty common, even at places like Target. I can't believe how popular this has been, considering there has been an almost identical version out for months, just not from Nyko. It sold me though, not that I'm inlove with the brand, but something about throwing a domestic manufacturer's name on the box makes me want it more.

Whoa, can I join the DVDLegacy club?

Anyhow question for those who got their items, did they send you a FAQ email after you placed your order(how long?)
Sounds like I'm in the same boat as glavatron except I'm one day sooner.....I'm HOPING I get that damn piece of plastic today.

[quote name='mephitical']I wonder when B&M stores will carry this - Nyko accessories are pretty common, even at places like Target. I can't believe how popular this has been, considering there has been an almost identical version out for months, just not from Nyko. It sold me though, not that I'm inlove with the brand, but something about throwing a domestic manufacturer's name on the box makes me want it more.[/QUOTE]

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802826

Just popped up as a pre-order on gamestop.com

[quote name='seen']Whoa, can I join the DVDLegacy club?

Anyhow question for those who got their items, did they send you a FAQ email after you placed your order(how long?)
Sounds like I'm in the same boat as glavatron except I'm one day sooner.....I'm HOPING I get that damn piece of plastic today.[/QUOTE]

I think I got my FAQ email the day after I ordered. And then my package was at my door 9 days after that.

FYI - this just came back in stock at buy.com. $2.99 shipped if you choose budget shipping and haven't used up your google checkout $10 discounts.

Stay away from DVDLEGACY! My friend and I both ordered from them through Amazon and never received the guns. We both sent emails and were told that our orders had been "lost in the post". This means they took our money and never shipped the item. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! They are crooked!

[quote name='bgfolio']Stay away from DVDLEGACY! My friend and I both ordered from them through Amazon and never received the guns. We both sent emails and were told that our orders had been "lost in the post". This means they took our money and never shipped the item. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! They are crooked![/QUOTE]

Amazon covers that, don't they? Even for the marketplace?

[quote name='bgfolio']Stay away from DVDLEGACY! My friend and I both ordered from them through Amazon and never received the guns. We both sent emails and were told that our orders had been "lost in the post". This means they took our money and never shipped the item. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! They are crooked![/quote]
Awww, crap sent them an email...hopefully mine is coming :whistle2:s

"In any case where a refund is necessary--such as when your seller is out of stock and cannot ship, or when you return an item--it is the responsibility of the seller to request that refund."

I am done with the Marketplace. Amazon doesn't seem to screen for fraudulent resellers and it disgusts me.

@seen
You will probably receive some sort of bogus reponse to your email. Apparently my package was lost in the post and they want me to contact them if I receive it. HA!

[quote name='v0yce']Just FYI, I ordered a one from the Amazon MP seller DVDLegacy.

I ordered on 12-28 and got it yesterday, 1-8. No problems at all. Although they don't give you a tracking number so I was a little worried.

But anyway, that's my experience for what its worth if anyone is thinking about ordering from them.

Oh and the Perfect Shot is great. Easily worth the money.[/QUOTE]
I am glad you got yours, that means there's hope for me to get mine soon. It shipped a week ago.

@Abiggs

Mine "shipped" two weeks ago according to their invoice tracker on dvdlegacy.com. I would send them an email and see what ridiculous reponse you get. Trust me, these guys are no good.

[quote name='bgfolio']@Abiggs

Mine "shipped" two weeks ago according to their invoice tracker on dvdlegacy.com. I would send them an email and see what ridiculous reponse you get. Trust me, these guys are no good.[/QUOTE]
I was a bit concerned when I read some of their reviews on Amazon but I really wanted an alternative to the Wii Zapper(which I have, I am so compulsive). Believe me, fingers and toes are crossed.

[quote name='seen']Awww, crap sent them an email...hopefully mine is coming :whistle2:s[/quote]

Wow, what a bunch of crooks!!! I have to send them an email asking where my order is only to be informed it was damaged???? WTF, sounds really fishy...

I ordered mine from buy.com 10 days ago when it was showing in stock. Their fabulous stock system had it "sent to warehouse" until a few days ago when I got the backorder email. Oh well, I'll be distracted with No More Heroes and Endless Ocean, so I can wait.

Unless I unlock the mini-game in Endless Ocean where you get to shoot dolphins and manatees.

[quote name='mephitical']I ordered mine from buy.com 10 days ago when it was showing in stock. Their fabulous stock system had it "sent to warehouse" until a few days ago when I got the backorder email. Oh well, I'll be distracted with No More Heroes and Endless Ocean, so I can wait.

Unless I unlock the mini-game in Endless Ocean where you get to shoot dolphins and manatees.[/QUOTE]

They did that to me too. Twice. The first time was on ebay, when they said they had 70+ in stock. At least there I got to leave them feedback. The second time, I had to email after 4 days and ask why it was still "Sent to warehouse", at which point I was told it was on backorder. Very sloppy work, I'll never order from them again.

Well fuck DVDLegacy. I ordered on 1/2/2008. I sent an e-mail on 1/15/08 asking where it was and if it had been sent. Here is the response:

Thank you very much for contacting us. Please be informed that we shipped your order (from the US). It has been sent via USPS and should arrive in 7 - 18 business days. Unfortunately we do not keep tracking numbers but assure you your order is on the way. If you have any further questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,
DVD Legacy

That was on Jan. 15. So, last night, I sent them an e-mail asking where it was and if there was a way I could cancel it. Here is the new response I received this morning:

We are truly sorry that your item has yet to arrive. You will be receiving a refund for your order shortly. If you have any questions or comments with regards to this order please contact us at [email protected]. Please make sure to include your Order ID with the e-mail.

Sincerely,
DVD Legacy

First time I have ever seen a company say they shipped the item and then say, here is your refund since you never received it without investigating where it is. I highly doubt they even shipped it! As soon as I get my refund, I am certainly leaving negative feedback on Amazon.com reseller ratings. I suggest any of the people who also have not received their package ask for a refund as well.

Yep, god forbid those assholes take a customer's word and simply issue a refund instead of investigating you like you were a possible scammer.

[quote name='yuffiestrife']Yep, god forbid those assholes take a customer's word and simply issue a refund instead of investigating you like you were a possible scammer.[/quote]
Hey, you can say what you want. They held my money for a month. They haven't given me back shit yet!

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Well fuck DVDLegacy. I ordered on 1/2/2008. I sent an e-mail on 1/15/08 asking where it was and if it had been sent. Here is the response:

That was on Jan. 15. So, last night, I sent them an e-mail asking where it was and if there was a way I could cancel it. Here is the new response I received this morning:

First time I have ever seen a company say they shipped the item and then say, here is your refund since you never received it without investigating where it is. I highly doubt they even shipped it! As soon as I get my refund, I am certainly leaving negative feedback on Amazon.com reseller ratings. I suggest any of the people who also have not received their package ask for a refund as well.[/quote]

today was the last day for the estimated arrival, but i went ahead and told him to cancel it if he hasn't shipped it out. i was hoping to get one earlier than amazon's feb 13th date so i can test it to see if i really want more than 1. but ehh he didn't follow through.

i did preorder 2 of them through amazon...i've learned my lesson. i'll just wait now.

[quote name='typeRJ']today was the last day for the estimated arrival, but i went ahead and told him to cancel it if he hasn't shipped it out. i was hoping to get one earlier than amazon's feb 13th date so i can test it to see if i really want more than 1. but ehh he didn't follow through.

i did preorder 2 of them through amazon...i've learned my lesson. i'll just wait now.[/quote]

When did you place your order?

Any of you guys that ordered from DVDlegacy got scammed. My buddy and I ordered from them and after asking where our products were after 2 weeks, we were told they were lost in the mail. They never even shipped them! We both left negative feedback at Amazon and reported them to the BBB. Amazon refunded our money very quickly. This company is a SCAM. Stay the hell away from them!

Also, if it helps anyone, we ordered again from HubbaGames. Got the guns three days later! I would suggest giving them a shot if they are still selling the perfect shots.

[quote name='bgfolio']Any of you guys that ordered from DVDlegacy got scammed. My buddy and I ordered from them and after asking where our products were after 2 weeks, we were told they were lost in the mail. They never even shipped them! We both left negative feedback at Amazon and reported them to the BBB. Amazon refunded our money very quickly. This company is a SCAM. Stay the hell away from them![/quote]

That's what I figured and I thought I had been overly patient. God forbid a company scams you and makes you wait a month before being able to take action...

What did you do in order for Amazon to refund your money? I'd rather not deal with DVDLegacy and just go straight through Amazon.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']When did you place your order?[/quote]

i placed my order on 1/8. so it's been like 20 days since the day they should've shipped (the 10th). pretty bad i'd say.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']That's what I figured and I thought I had been overly patient. God forbid a company scams you and makes you wait a month before being able to take action...

What did you do in order for Amazon to refund your money? I'd rather not deal with DVDLegacy and just go straight through Amazon.[/quote]

I left negative feedback for DVDlegacy. I received an email stating that I was being refunded by Amazon shortly thereafter. This was a WEEK after I was told that DVDlegacy would be refunding my money. I suggest anyone that orders from them report them to the BBB if you don't receive your items. They hold your money for a month, tell you they shipped the item, and then when you question them on it, say it's lost in the mail. WTF!

I got an email this morning from Amazon saying mine had shipped, so hopefully those that ordered from them will theirs soon.

[quote name='bgfolio']I left negative feedback for DVDlegacy. I received an email stating that I was being refunded by Amazon shortly thereafter. This was a WEEK after I was told that DVDlegacy would be refunding my money. I suggest anyone that orders from them report them to the BBB if you don't receive your items. They hold your money for a month, tell you they shipped the item, and then when you question them on it, say it's lost in the mail. WTF![/QUOTE]

The only LEGACY is the yarn of &$#@ that unspool from their CS emails, I got the exact same form letter response and have to wait one more day to file for a refund which they claim to have already given. I should have know. At least AMAZON will eventually ship it if I order it from them instead

I ordered mine three weeks ago from Amazon with a ship date of Feb. 13th. They actually shipped it this week and I got it today (with Amazon Prime). I went home for lunch and tried Ghost Squad with it. It works great, even with the pointer on it still makes a great difference in the game.

Try Amazon again, it might ship eariler than the estimated release date.

[quote name='cerial442']I ordered mine three weeks ago from Amazon with a ship date of Feb. 13th. They actually shipped it this week and I got it today (with Amazon Prime). I went home for lunch and tried Ghost Squad with it. It works great, even with the pointer on it still makes a great difference in the game.

Try Amazon again, it might ship eariler than the estimated release date.[/quote]

Crap, I should've gone with Amazon. I was suckered by buy.com's "IN STOCK" designation, which turned out to be a dirty lie. I just got another "your order is still on backorder" email from them today.

Man, Amazon has still have yet to ship out my gun. It still says that estimite ship date is February 4th. Ah well, I can wait. Gives me a little break from Umbrella Chronicles and Ghost Squad.

[quote name='cerial442']I ordered mine three weeks ago from Amazon with a ship date of Feb. 13th. They actually shipped it this week and I got it today (with Amazon Prime). I went home for lunch and tried Ghost Squad with it. It works great, even with the pointer on it still makes a great difference in the game.

Try Amazon again, it might ship eariler than the estimated release date.[/QUOTE]

Thats kind of lame. I ordered mine and it had a ship date of February 6th when I ordered it on January 6th, and it only shipped today. Eh whatever, I guess its all the same. I'm curious as to how this will control with RE: UC.

Got mine Friday, man is this thing good. I was actually able to get past the first level in RE:UC. Gonna have to pick up Ghost Squad now.

you guys have NO right to bitch. I ordered mine BEFORE CHRISTMAS and it STILL HAS NOT SHIPPED. I got a $5 credit on amazon for complaining but still have no Perfect Shot gun.

I finally got mine shipped on Saturday from buy.com and it's tracking to arrive tomorrow. I just checked though and they're still listed as sold out.

Also, "forum buddy" sounds dirty. In the way that anything+buddy does.

Gamestop.com has them shipping Feb. 11 or 13 or something like that. I'm not paying shipping so I'll just go visit or call a couple of stores that week.

gamestop.com says they have them in stock now so I just ordered 2 and used the SAVER coupon code for free shipping. Hopefully they will ship them out soon.

Thanks for the update Wooten. I wasn't going to check the website again until next week probably and thanks also for the SAVER code. I just ordered one also. Cross my fingers now.

No problem. I'm crossing my fingers as well, I've never ordered from their site and I'm hoping if they say they have it in stock that they aren't pulling my leg.

bread's done
Back