Amazon - Nyko Wii Perfect Shot Gun - $14.99 In Stock

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I just received mine today. Was fairly surprised because I forgot that I had ordered them. Took them a long time...I thought Amazon had them in stock when I placed the order back in mid January. Ah well, at least this is better than the Zapper!

DVD Legacy claimed my perfect shots were damaged in shipping. Well now I left them negative Amazon Marketplace feedback. I (pre)ordered two from Amazon. I hope they come soon, this is getting ridiculous!

[quote name='Wooten']Sweet, mine are shipped too. Thanks for the update husher. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks Wooten for the info! I just canceled my amazon order and ordered 2 through gamestop.com + free shipping (though they charged tax... grrr.)

[quote name='Vulgar']DVD Legacy claimed my perfect shots were damaged in shipping. Well now I left them negative Amazon Marketplace feedback. I (pre)ordered two from Amazon. I hope they come soon, this is getting ridiculous![/quote]

They said the same thing to me and said they would refund my money. After a week and a half my card still didn't show a refund so I had to file a claim through Amazon to get my money back.

So be sure to check on your refund as they don't seem to be in any rush to give money back.

[quote name='Vulgar']DVD Legacy claimed my perfect shots were damaged in shipping. Well now I left them negative Amazon Marketplace feedback. I (pre)ordered two from Amazon. I hope they come soon, this is getting ridiculous![/quote]

Same thing happened to me, I got my refund a couple days later. I left negative feedback and DVD Legacy wanted more dialogue. I was all out of words once my money was refunded.

I ordered one from Amazon on Dec. 28. I got it yesterday. The day I ordered it the page said they had 1 left in stock. After I ordered it the page said...they had 1 left in stock. Um, riiiiight.

But as soon as the order went through it gave a ship date of the beginning of Feb.

Anyway, it is awesome. Nice balance, nice feel. Looks amazing. I was up late blowing away bad guys in Ghost Squad. Now I'm sleepy.

[quote name='quercus']I ordered one from Amazon on Dec. 28. I got it yesterday. The day I ordered it the page said they had 1 left in stock. After I ordered it the page said...they had 1 left in stock. Um, riiiiight.

But as soon as the order went through it gave a ship date of the beginning of Feb.

Anyway, it is awesome. Nice balance, nice feel. Looks amazing. I was up late blowing away bad guys in Ghost Squad. Now I'm sleepy.[/quote]
LOL same. I sent them a very direct email after I got the email saying that they lost it. Then without responding they just refund the payment. After seeing the feedback they want to make nice? Get real.

I tried ordering it from GS earlier today (I've been putting off starting Umbrellla Chronicles until I get one) and after about an hour my order was canceled, despite it still showing in stock. So I tried again only to have it canceled again. Like I need another reason to dislike GS...

[quote name='cruzincontrol']Mine just arrived today with my copy of Manhunt 2. Got to test it out and give impressions.[/QUOTE]

Who did you order through?

[quote name='kell']I tried ordering it from GS earlier today (I've been putting off starting Umbrellla Chronicles until I get one) and after about an hour my order was canceled, despite it still showing in stock. So I tried again only to have it canceled again. Like I need another reason to dislike GS...[/QUOTE]

That's weird. I put my order in earlier today around 11am CST. Anyhoo, it still says "processing" on my order status page.

Amazon just emailed me saying that I can expect to get the Perfect Shot between March 24 - March 28. But my account on amazon.com says the expected delivery is between Feb 4 - March 28. This is strange because I ordered it bundled with the Thrustmaster T-wireless that got to me in one day.
Should I cancel? EBgames is supposed to be getting them next week.

[quote name='Abiggs']Amazon just emailed me saying that I can expect to get the Perfect Shot between March 24 - March 28. But my account on amazon.com says the expected delivery is between Feb 4 - March 28. This is strange because I ordered it bundled with the Thrustmaster T-wireless that got to me in one day.
Should I cancel? EBgames is supposed to be getting them next week.[/QUOTE]

Just for the hell of it, I ordered one off Amazon a few days ago. Delivery estimate shows March 17th. I figure if I see one in a store before then I will just cancel it. But Amazon might suddenly get a ton of them and ship them earlier.

I'd say just let the order ride unless you find one elsewhere.

I ordered 2 from GameStop yesterday, they shipped last night and I should have them on Monday via the free SAVER shipping. Looking forward to dual-gunning in Ghost Squad when they arrive!

Holy Wii Shot Batman!!!

I ordered 2 of these from Gamestop.com yesterday at 11am... and they were already delivered TODAY at 12noon.
I just got the budget slow shipping with the SAVER coupon. I just checked UPS and it says that it was sent 3 Day Select.
I've never hated GS, but I've never loved them either.... but getting them today is CRAZY AWESOME.

[quote name='acey']I ordered 2 from GameStop yesterday, they shipped last night and I should have them on Monday via the free SAVER shipping. Looking forward to dual-gunning in Ghost Squad when they arrive![/QUOTE]

Same exact story. No, really.

Got mine from gamestop today also. I had one on backorder from amazon...original ship date was feb. 13 which they pushed back to march 24 so I canceled that order. Now to go play Ghost Squad.

the last time i posted on 1/30, i said that i asked for a refund. i finally got a refund. here's the details from the email:

---------------------

This notice serves as confirmation that we have initiated a refund in
the amount of $13.83 for Order #XXXX from [email protected].
Here are the details of your refund(s) related to this order.

Item: Refund for Wii Perfect Shot Gun [Nintendo Wii]
Refund: $13.83
Reason for refund: Customer service credit
Memo from seller: Unfortunately we received your package back from the
post office as it had been damaged en route. We did not have anymore in
stock so we initiated your refund. We're very sorry for the inconvenience

Total refund for this order: $13.83

---------------------

damaged en route eh? wait...if they don't have tracking numbers, then there should be no insurance on it. annnd that would mean i get a banged up box with "damaged" goods.

he's full of it and like i said before, i've learned my lesson. not gonna order from the marketplace for this kinda stuff.

[quote name='typeRJ']damaged en route eh? wait...if they don't have tracking numbers, then there should be no insurance on it. annnd that would mean i get a banged up box with "damaged" goods. [/quote]

There have been a few people, including myself, that have gotten the same line about it being returned damaged. For some reason it seems to be their statndard line instead of saying they sold out. I guess they figure people will be less likely to leave a negative feedback if they think the company tried to send it.

Nice! Received my 2 Perfect Shots that I ordered on the 4th today. Gonna go try them out now. :D

[quote name='acey']I ordered 2 from GameStop yesterday, they shipped last night and I should have them on Monday via the free SAVER shipping. Looking forward to dual-gunning in Ghost Squad when they arrive![/quote]

[quote name='Vulgar']Same exact story. No, really.[/quote]

Same here also! :bouncy:

Well, after the whole DVDLegacy fiasco (finally got my money back), I placed an order to Amazon.com with the "unknown" ship date. Then I saw the Gamestop.com in stock page so I ordered 2 from them and they have already shipped and are in route. Cancelled Amazon.com... hopefully I will have them early next week.

Guess I was a little slow on the trigger, I went to the gamestop website and it says the item is backordered, guess you guys bought them all =(

I actually ended up finding mine AT a retail GameStop. They had received a shipment of ONE. lol. well, whatever. I was excited. Its cool, though horribly inaccurate as i am sitting about 7 feet from a 62in TV... sigh.

Bought mine online yesterday with the "SAVER" code. 16 bucks and some changed. Shipped on the same day 19th to be delivered by the 22nd. :) Keep trying!

[quote name='Samus']Wow, it got jacked up to $20 on Amazon. o_O[/quote]

Nah, that's from an outside vendor. Amazon is still selling them for 15, it's just that Hubbagames has/had them in stock.

[quote name='Samus']Oh, thanks, I didn't realize that. How do I buy it from Amazon? I'd prefer it for $15 with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

It goes to outside sellers when Amazon is out of stock. You will have to wait for Amazon to get more to buy from them.

Bringing back this thread for this... only works if you have a Fry's near you.

[quote name='fidodido']At Fry's Electronics:

Wii

$34.99
The House of the Dead 2 & 3 w/ Smart Gun Pro (Avail. Weds. by Noon)[/QUOTE]

The Smart Gun Pro is a knock-off of the Nyko. Of course you could also pick up the Nyko in Fry's too.

i preordered 2 from amazon for a while now and they delayed my order so i'm still waiting. :(

bought one at play n trade in tustin CA about a week ago. they had two in stock. just stopped by to check out the store and there it was. it was $14.99.

I ordered two the 17th of January. Still no ship although i did get an email asking if i would like to wait or cancel the order.

this doesnt sound promising. i placed my order on amazon on march 4th. if people who placed orders in january havent gotten them yet. what chance do i have?

[quote name='HebiyO']this doesnt sound promising. i placed my order on amazon on march 4th. if people who placed orders in january havent gotten them yet. what chance do i have?[/QUOTE]

January? Try December. Before Christmas. Still waiting....

I almost feel like the delay is because I ordered two of them. They would rather have one upset customer than two customers who ordered one.

I have heard of people ordering their items early to mid January receiving them in the beginning to middle of February but my advise to anyone attempting to get one soon is order from another vendor. I now have two backordered at amazon and one at gamestop. I picked one more up in store at a gamestop.

This has been quite a bit of work just for a few guns for HOD2/3. Now that it's out its all the more frustrating.

bread's done
Back