Amazon - Nyko Wii Perfect Shot Gun - $14.99 In Stock

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
[quote name='spoo']In my experience with Site to Store is that s2s shipping is sloooooow.[/quote]
Ordered on 4-14, got the email that it has arrived at my store the evening of 4-16. Going to pick it up today!

FINALLY got one yesterday. Ordered it from Amazon (via Efunctional) on April 9th and was told right away it was on backorder (WTF) arrived yesterday though. Looks ALOT better than the stupid Zapper haven't tried it yet... Was $18.83 shipped but I knocked $10 off the price using gift certicates I won from Blingo in my sig below. :D

Have yet to see these for sale at a B&M store. Even Gamestop employees have no idea what these are when you ask.

I checked the store locator on GameStop.com and found that select GameStop stores had them in stock. When I went to my local store, they had recieved exactly one. I snagged it along with a PO copy of Link's Crossbow Training ($5.99).

I'll be using cdcovers.cc (most useful site on the internet, outside of CAG) to create a full-size white DVD case for this, just like I did with Wii Sports.

I have never used the Zapper, but it works great with LCT. The only problem is that I tend to use my left hand as support to level my shots when using handgun-style light guns, so the levels where you use the control stick to walk around take some getting used to. But I bought the gun primarily for Resident Evil: UC. If my store ever gets another one in stock, maybe I'll go in for some double-fisted action with HotD 2&3.

Highly recommended.

I picked up the Last one at my local KMart (Howell, NJ) and then grabbed another (last one) at the Gamestop down the road. Now I just need to fire up my copy of HotD 2&3!

[quote name='$hady']FINALLY got one yesterday. Ordered it from Amazon (via Efunctional) on April 9th and was told right away it was on backorder (WTF) arrived yesterday though. Looks ALOT better than the stupid Zapper haven't tried it yet... Was $18.83 shipped but I knocked $10 off the price using gift certicates I won from Blingo in my sig below. :D

Have yet to see these for sale at a B&M store. Even Gamestop employees have no idea what these are when you ask.[/quote]

Ditto on the efunctional order, I got min yesterday :)
Surprisingly, every GS employee knows what this is in every store I've been to. They always have a story to tell how the minute the unpacked it, someone saw it and asked to buy it, some of them admitted that they were trying to buy it themselves, but couldn't since the customers saw them unpack it :lol:
I managed to find one at a local GS, the employee said that they aren't allowed to have these on display by the Wii products due to a Nintendo rep saying it wasn't an "officially licensed product.":hot:

[quote name='Ed_']Ditto on the efunctional order, I got min yesterday :)
Surprisingly, every GS employee knows what this is in every store I've been to. They always have a story to tell how the minute the unpacked it, someone saw it and asked to buy it, some of them admitted that they were trying to buy it themselves, but couldn't since the customers saw them unpack it :lol:
I managed to find one at a local GS, the employee said that they aren't allowed to have these on display by the Wii products due to a Nintendo rep saying it wasn't an "officially licensed product.":hot:[/QUOTE]

That's BS about non-licensed products being on display with the Wii stuff. There's ton of third-party stuff in the Wii and DS sections of every GameStop I've ever been to. Same with all of the other systems. But I imagine that Nintendo would like all of the Nyko, MadCatz, and other third-party prodcuts to be in a back room somewhere behind a black curtain...

The employees at my GS didn't know what the thing was. In fact, when I bought it with Link's Crossbow Training, the guy told me that the gun wouldn't work for that game becaue it also required the nunchuk. I had to show him the port on the bottom of the grip.

[quote name='escapekey']That's BS about non-licensed products being on display with the Wii stuff. There's ton of third-party stuff in the Wii and DS sections of every GameStop I've ever been to. Same with all of the other systems. But I imagine that Nintendo would like all of the Nyko, MadCatz, and other third-party prodcuts to be in a back room somewhere behind a black curtain...

The employees at my GS didn't know what the thing was. In fact, when I bought it with Link's Crossbow Training, the guy told me that the gun wouldn't work for that game becaue it also required the nunchuk. I had to show him the port on the bottom of the grip.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Employees are fools. When I was looking around for these and the Dualshock 3, I walked into a store and the MANAGER told me there were no Dual Shock 3s yet and he was standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.

Wowza.

I bought one of these today, and wow its way better than the zapper.

Its worth the money, and I def. plan on picking up another.

I modded mine. Stuck some Q-Tips in the trigger mechanism (where the wiimote goes in). Now the trigger pull isn't as drastically long. Still a squeaky mofo, though....

the other day i went to pick one up at a gamestop who had them in stock, and made a wrong turn on the highway and decided to visit a friend for a little bit who was in that direction.

2 hours later when i get there, the guy has no idea what im talking about and asks his fellow employee and says, oh yea i just sold one 10 min ago.

flash forward to today, i go to another nearby gamestop and pick it up.

employee asks me about it saying it looks awesome and let him know how it is. he says they only ordered one, but said since it sold, they'll probably order more in the future, so for everyone else, gamestop will probably be having them in stock in the coming weeks.

[quote name='po12nostylez']Went to my local Kmart today (New Orleans, LA) and they had 5 there in the glass case with other wii items...they are $14.99[/quote]

found the same thing at my kmart

[quote name='po12nostylez']Went to my local Kmart today (New Orleans, LA) and they had 5 there in the glass case with other wii items...they are $14.99[/quote]

[quote name='deletion']found the same thing at my kmart[/quote]

WTF? I bought 2 at my Kmart for $16.49 each! I ended up returning them after I got them at CC for $13.49.

[quote name='emg28']WTF? I bought 2 at my Kmart for $16.49 each! I ended up returning them after I got them at CC for $13.49.[/quote]

I'm guessing K-mart prices are YMMV for these...$13.49 at circuit city? hmmm, I might need go to my local CC and check that out

[quote name='po12nostylez']I'm guessing K-mart prices are YMMV for these...$13.49 at circuit city? hmmm, I might need go to my local CC and check that out[/quote]

The $13.49 was with the 10% off Friends and Family coupon that was good from 4/17-4/19. The regular price at CC is $14.99.

Got lucky. Went to the Riverside, CA store (new store off Limonite) last Saturday morning and found 2. Lo and behold, the lady at the front was passing out the 10% off F&F coupon. Sweet! So I was able to get 2 for less than $30 after taxes! By the way, they're great with HotD 2/3!

Been playing Ghost Squad, and good LORD do you need one of these guns! I thought the whole gun/zapper thing was a plastic ripoff, but it's needed! (Especially if you're trying to play w/o onscreen sights!)

I finally got one at the Harrisonville, MO (South of KC) Gamestop. I just lucked into it. They only had one, so now my wife is making me search for a second one so we both can use one when we play GS and HOTD2/3

->Ryu4096

The Perfect shot looks great and has a nice handle. The only gripe I have with it is you can pull the trigger as fast as using the wii remote itself. Is there a way to make the perfect shot trigger at a slight press?

[quote name='ranmasama']The Perfect shot looks great and has a nice handle. The only gripe I have with it is you can pull the trigger as fast as using the wii remote itself. Is there a way to make the perfect shot trigger at a slight press?[/QUOTE]

Add a new spring and increase the tension?

BTW, if anyone is looking for one of these in the east valley Phoenix area, they have them at the new game trade store in Fiesta Mall. It was $19.99 FWIW.

I've been playing a lot of MOH Heroes 2 and blasting people with the in-game pistol. Love that weapon. The controls are about the only thing that game has going for it though. It doesn't get any better than HotD 2/3 + the Perfect Shot. :D

Sweet, I received shipping notification of mine today as well. I placed my order on February 11th.

Sold out on amazon.com again,wow these go fast.In stock again May 5th.

I ordered a couple as soon as I posted the link last night and they went into shipping soon mode :D

EDIT- OUT OF STOCK FOR MAY 5TH NOW

Ugh, hopefully mine ships soon (as in today or tomorrow) OR ships out on the 29th (like it says) I'll be ok.
Anything after, no thanks.

Mines shipping soon and has the same delivery estimate as yours,the 29th.I'm using 2 day free prime shipping.

I got my confirmation quickly. Says they have shipped and I should see them Monday, the 28th. Given recent events, I'd venture to say Nyko had some production issues, but the increased availability over the last couple of weeks is indicative of a solution.

EDIT: Mine is also Prime 2-day.

Ordered 2 Perfect Shots from Gamestop on the 16th and they arrived a few days ago. I booted up Umbrella Chronicles and played around a bit and I have to say I’m under whelmed. As others have mentioned the grip was uncomfortable and at least with this game the zapper worked better. It’s easier to steady for head shots and shoot quickly with the zapper and the calibration for the Nyko just didn’t feel right.

Hmmm I'll be picking up Resident Evil UC this weekend to see how it is with the zapper/and perfect shot.

I tried House of the Dead 2/3 with both last night and my god the zapper is awful with it,the perfect shot is a MUST for this game.

bread's done
Back