Amazon - Nyko Wii Perfect Shot Gun - $14.99 In Stock

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Like I said in an earlier post, if you didn't luck out and get to amazon before they sold out, these guns are at every Kmart I've been to, if you have a KMart in your area, they should be there, $14.99 is the price for them

[quote name='wowimsocute']me too. but they used DHL, ugh.[/QUOTE]

The last thing that I ordered DHL never made it to my house until the 5th call to USPS/DHL and 2 1/2 weeks after I was supposed to receive it. I also hate DHL more than non-knocking leave expensive packages in an unsecured hallway in an Apartment building but it won't be our fault if it gets ripped off from the crappy place we left your package FedEx.

[quote name='lilboo']I'm about to go play HotD 2 with this. So far I'm loving this. I might have to get another one O_O[/quote]

Same here. I loving the gun, but my shoulder gets a little tiring after half of HotD.

[quote name='rpepper']Both of mine arrived today. Time to pick up HotD and dual wield. :p[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Let us know how that goes because I'll be sick enough to buy 2 of them.
If it works well, I'll be sick enough to buy 3 more and play Ghost Squad 4 player 'shoot the bitches in them bikinis' mode with me and my BF dual wielding :lol:

I have heard that you need to remove the wrist strap from the Wiimote to fit it in the Perfect Shot. Is this true?

[quote name='zalman']I have heard that you need to remove the wrist strap from the Wiimote to fit it in the Perfect Shot. Is this true?[/quote]

Yep, you do. Also of note, if you're using the Nyko branded rechargable battery packs, they won't fit either. *sigh* Other than that, the gun is perfect and I'm really happy with it.

Ghost Squad is a much better game than HotD, in my opinion. GS is something you can just sit and chill with, whereas you have to get really good at HotD to beat it (no unlimited continues).

That being said: Perfect Shot + Ghost Squad = awesome.

[quote name='Slermy']Yep, you do. Also of note, if you're using the Nyko branded rechargable battery packs, they won't fit either. *sigh* Other than that, the gun is perfect and I'm really happy with it.[/quote]

I'm assuming that you mean the Nyko battery packs that go with the charge station - if so, I have no problems fitting those into the perfect shot.

[quote name='alison']I'm assuming that you mean the Nyko battery packs that go with the charge station - if so, I have no problems fitting those into the perfect shot.[/quote]

This is what I have:
http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-87000-Wi..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1209311446&sr=8-1

So you were able to get those to fit? Interesting. On mine at least, the battery pack cover is slightly thicker than the standard Wii remote cover so my Wii remote won't fit into either the Perfect Shot nor the Wii Zapper.

[quote name='minos1067']perfect shot gun now sold out from amazon[/quote]

Wasn't this always sold out? Every time i looked it was never up there... Bah i would have loved to get this for a reasonable price.

[quote name='abhinav']Wasn't this always sold out? Every time i looked it was never up there... Bah i would have loved to get this for a reasonable price.[/QUOTE]

about 20 minutes before my post earlier, while i was researching the gun, they were available, then amazon didn't have them anymore, just the marketplace merchants.

I've seen these everywhere lately in stores; Circuit City had 2, 3 different Gamestops had at least 1 each, kmart etc. If you don't see them at your store, ask. They're probably on the way. Nyko finally is flooding the market with them.

[quote name='Slermy']This is what I have:
http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-87000-Wi..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1209311446&sr=8-1

So you were able to get those to fit? Interesting. On mine at least, the battery pack cover is slightly thicker than the standard Wii remote cover so my Wii remote won't fit into either the Perfect Shot nor the Wii Zapper.[/quote]

Yep, that's what I have. No problems whatsoever fitting the Wii remote w/ battery pack into the Perfect Shot.

[quote name='dan31655']You guys might want to check k-marts, i seen about 10 of these at a k-mart in illinois.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure your local Kmarts will definitely have these, it seems like no one shops at my local Kmarts anymore, the stores layout is almost the same as when I was a young one...

I just checked my local Blockbuster Video and they had Perfect Shots in stock for only $13 each. Nice discount.

bread's done
Back