Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestop/Impulse put the Omerta: City of Gangsters pre-order on sale for $33.99 (down from $40 regular price).

Not super cheap or anything, but it's good to start seeing some US game retailers doing pre-order sales since that's been an almost exclusively Greenmangaming thing.

[quote name='hal']I'd buy it if it activated on Steam.

:lol:
[/QUOTE]

You know, I actually do want Celestial Mechanica on Desura. I don't know that I $5 by itself when it's free outside of Desura want it, but if it ever gets put in a bundle with Desura key or goes on sale there I'll be all over that.

Hey guys I'm trying to save my $5 off coupon for a good game and I would definitely save it to buy Far Cry 3 Steam DRM since it doesn't expire until the 31st but I'm also looking at buying The Walking Dead game. when will we know what's going to be on sale for the rest of the month? I'm SUPER excited for Far Cry 3 btw

FYI guys, Cheaplikeafox and I are going to get together sometime this or next weekend in either Cap Hill or Fremont (both have dog friendly places I can bring Paddy).

If you're 21+, in Seattle and want to hang out with Fox, Paddy and myself let me know and I'll get you the relevant information.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='hal']This is where bundles don't work for me since I've got Bulletstorm, Burnout, and Mirror's Edge. I'd love to pick up Mercs 2 and Saboteur for a few bucks. That's a really nice package for the price though.[/QUOTE]
Eh, pretty sure (once again) that the bundle was cheaper during the publisher coupon event in December ($12.99 or $13.99 before $5 off coupon).

A lot of these bundles seem to be encore sales at slightly higher prices to snag people who missed it last time... and a couple extra bucks in the process.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Decided to just go for Spec Ops in this group. The Crazy Action pack was a little tempting, until I realize I had Borderlands free with PS+, and that was the most attractive game in the bundle, so I'll wait to see what I can use my last two on. (I'm still hoping for Crusader Kings II for $10 before coupon.)[/QUOTE]
Borderlands, or Borderlands GOTY? It's worth buying the PC version (if not simply because it's PC, and better) JUST for the DLC, which are major in Borderlands, add a crazy amount of gameplay and story, and even wrap up the main game storyline better (from what I hear about the Claptrap DLC).

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']If you're 21+, in Seattle ...[/QUOTE]
What exactly are you guys going to be doing? ;)

[quote name='puzurinsusinak']AssCreed Ezio trilogy for $15 would sell huge.[/QUOTE]
Eh, $15 BEFORE coupon, or MAYBE $15 including AC1 AND ACR Gold as well. ACB Deluxe was $2.50 last month, AC2 Deluxe was $5 (should have been $2.50 though), and ACR was $2.50 as well (not Gold though). $15 after coupon would not be an impressive price at all.

I just want every title in the series available a la carte for $2.50, except ACR Gold, which should reasonably be a bit more ($5 or $6 would be great). Or ALL of them (Deluxe/Gold) for $10 after coupon.

[quote name='Idiotekque']
What exactly are you guys going to be doing? ;)
[/QUOTE]

Lol we're just planning on meeting up at a dog friendly bar/grill in either Cap Hill or Fremont.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI guys, Cheaplikeafox and I are going to get together sometime this or next weekend in either Cap Hill or Fremont (both have dog friendly places I can bring Paddy).

If you're 21+, in Seattle and want to hang out with Fox, Paddy and myself let me know and I'll get you the relevant information.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

21+? If your looking to mingle, I suggest dropping that down to 18+. Plenty of female gamers here. Your a catch. Your the rock star of digital game deals, and you've been on TV. Time to start building up some groupee's! ;)

Ohh, I guess I should say something deal related so as not to piss off a mod. Umm, Umm.... When we first met, you were trying to find a way to push "casual games". Is that on the back burner, or a no go?

I would bite on an AC bundle with 1, 2, Bro, and Rev for $15 if everything was deluxe/gold, or whatever. Still pissed I accidentally read how the story ended because someone didn't Spoiler alert on reddit, ahh.

[quote name='walkonshadows']21+? If your lookin to mingle, I suggest dropping that down to 18+. Plenty of female gamers here. Your a catch. Your the rock star of digital game deals, and you've been on TV. Time to start building up some groupee's! ;)[/QUOTE]

HAHA! Unfortunately I'm pretty sure the only 2 dog friendly places I know of are 21+.

I know Linda's is but I'm not 100% sure on Norm's.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='forthenguyen']I would bite on an AC bundle with 1, 2, Bro, and Rev for $15 if everything was deluxe/gold, or whatever. Still pissed I accidentally read how the story ended because someone didn't Spoiler alert on reddit, ahh.[/QUOTE]

Need to pitch an Assassin's Creed Pack to Ubisoft, likely won't happen in Jan though. I'll follow up if/when I have something finalized.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Das_Regal']Tony,

TERA is going Free to Play In February, but there are some benefits to purchasing a copy now (extra bank slots, etc). I'd like to pick one up from Amazon on the cheap, and I'm sure lots of other people would like to as well. I also need a copy for my girlfriend, so if you brought back that 2 for 2 promo, I'd jump. Otherwise/also something using the EC credit would be amazing.

For the record, I don't think I'd pay more than 7.50 per copy post-coupon.

Thanks! Hopefully TERA is interested in working with you to move some copies before the switch over.[/QUOTE]

Ask them again, tony....please! :p

Does the Walking Dead game come with all 5 episodes or do I have to purchase some sort of seasons pass in the game?

[quote name='Excelled']Does the Walking Dead game come with all 5 episodes or do I have to purchase some sort of seasons pass in the game?[/QUOTE]

It comes with all 5.

[quote name='puzurinsusinak']AssCreed Ezio trilogy for $15 would sell huge.

Alice bundle for $5 after coupon would sell huge.[/QUOTE]
I only need AC: R gold, perhaps a coupon deal on that ;)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI guys, Cheaplikeafox and I are going to get together sometime this or next weekend in either Cap Hill or Fremont (both have dog friendly places I can bring Paddy).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

and 8oz for dinner?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Atrapitis.gif

Last time he advertise something like this. I woke up all groggy and sluggish feeling on a park bench. Last thing I remember was saying hi and shaking hands!

[quote name='KaOTiK']Last time he advertise something like this. I woke up all groggy and sluggish feeling on a park bench. Last thing I remember was saying hi and shaking hands![/QUOTE]
You also were $500 poorer and found every casual game in Amazon's digital catalog in your account!

[quote name='Idiotekque']You also were $500 poorer and found every casual game in Amazon's digital catalog in your account![/QUOTE]

And none of them were steam!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Psssttt................................ Guys................................. make Tony Drunk call all the publishers that didnt give any discounts................

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Need to pitch an Assassin's Creed Pack to Ubisoft, likely won't happen in Jan though. I'll follow up if/when I have something finalized.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

That would be nice, I'm still missing AC Brotherhood Deluxe, AC Revelations Gold and AC 3 Deluxe (this one I'll probably buy later on) and I'd rather buy them from you guys to avoid Steam. Uplay is one DRM too many already.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Psssttt................................ Guys................................. make Tony Drunk call all the publishers that didnt give any discounts................[/QUOTE]

What's Activision's number?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Watch out for the Fremont Troll guys!

Any chance Street Fighter AE will go on sale anytime soon? I really don't want to drop the 40 bucks for it when It was just on sale from Steam. Can't believe I missed it :(

[quote name='derkduck']Any chance Street Fighter AE will go on sale anytime soon? I really don't want to drop the 40 bucks for it when It was just on sale from Steam. Can't believe I missed it :([/QUOTE]

This won't make it into a January sale. We also don't have Steam keys for it yet.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='KaOTiK']

Last time he advertise something like this. I woke up all groggy and sluggish feeling on a park bench. Last thing I remember was saying hi and shaking hands![/QUOTE]

And I thought I was the only one! You should join us for round two!

[quote name='elgatohombre']Watch out for the Fremont Troll guys![/QUOTE]

After a few beers he comes to life and joins in on the fun.

I would say I'll grab a stray on the way to keep Paddy company, but come to think of it I have NEVER seen a stray dog in Seattle. Weird.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This won't make it into a January sale. We also don't have Steam keys for it yet.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering if you'd be able to include the DLC packs with the game similar to what Steam had in it's complete pack for $12.

[quote name='60fps']I'm wondering if you'd be able to include the DLC packs with the game similar to what Steam had in it's complete pack for $12.[/QUOTE]

Hey-O,

I can certainly ask about carrying and packaging the DLC for sure.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony,

Do you have any news on the Dawn of War Franchise pack?
I only have two EC credits left and want to know if I should save one.

Thank.

Random thought here, but I just realized...

I seriously doubt we're going to see impressive prices, or prices much lower if even on par with the lowest Steam prices for these MS games. Why? They're new on Amazon. They're gonna test the waters, not throw their stuff up for insane prices... at first. Think WB, and how their first sale here... kinda sucked. Now? We get Scribblenauts and Lego LoTR for dirt cheap as soon as they come out.

Plus it's Microsoft, but hey, here's hoping Tony works his magic and makes this entire post a load of horse****. :D

[quote name='aus_nacht']what's activision's number?[/quote]

1-800-GREEEDY

I hear they've monetized their phone system; Tony has to buy Activision Phone Points in order to wait on hold now.

[quote name='puzurinsusinak']AssCreed Ezio trilogy for $15 would sell huge.

Alice bundle for $5 after coupon would sell huge.[/QUOTE]

sssshhhhhh

Follow the thread better man, we are trying to have him do a complete pack sans III, for $15 before coupon and now you are giving him strange ideas....

[quote name='Cyn100']Tony,

Do you have any news on the Dawn of War Franchise pack?
I only have two EC credits left and want to know if I should save one.

Thank.[/QUOTE]

We have it planned, but I'm not sure for what time period, pricing, etc. yet, waiting on confirmation.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Idiotekque']Random thought here, but I just realized...

I seriously doubt we're going to see impressive prices, or prices much lower if even on par with the lowest Steam prices for these MS games. Why? They're new on Amazon. They're gonna test the waters, not throw their stuff up for insane prices... at first. Think WB, and how their first sale here... kinda sucked. Now? We get Scribblenauts and Lego LoTR for dirt cheap as soon as they come out.

Plus it's Microsoft, but hey, here's hoping Tony works his magic and makes this entire post a load of horse****. :D[/QUOTE]

On the other hand, didn't MS sell AoEIII for 10 cents or something crazy at one point? And didn't they just ship Skyrim and Diablo III for $10 during BF?

Hey Tony, out of curiosity, what are the odds of getting these titles (with steam keys :D)

Puzzle Agent 2 - Since Amazon is already selling the first Puzzle Agent, along with other Telltale Games like something called The Walking Dead... whatever that is ;)

FTL: Faster Than Light - Simply because it's another indie title that, like Deadlight, Mark of the Ninja, and ITSP, I would love to see a good deal on.

Sorry if it's been discussed already. I've seen a few questions about WB games (no go) and Dawn of War (soon). Any other tidbits or hints for games to be added to the EC list, or existing EC titles to be discounted?

Or maybe knowing what's coming takes the fun out of it? :p

[quote name='esq373']Who wants Cities in Motion? Bought the Indie Gala bundle but this is not my type of game.[/QUOTE]

i'd take it if you still want to give it away :D

[quote name='inm8num2']Sorry if it's been discussed already. I've seen a few questions about WB games (no go) and Dawn of War (soon). Any other tidbits or hints for games to be added to the EC list, or existing EC titles to be discounted?

Or maybe knowing what's coming takes the fun out of it? :p[/QUOTE]

Lol it would be A LOT more fun for me if I knew what was coming to give you tidbits on.

As I get new deals I'll make sure to add them here.

Cheers,
Tony

I just finished Episode 5 of The Walking Dead...
Holy smokes, this season was something else.
Storytelling, plot, and decision-making stuff was crazy.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol it would be A LOT more fun for me if I knew what was coming to give you tidbits on.

As I get new deals I'll make sure to add them here.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

No worries, brother! Was just a bit curious. Looks like many deals are ending tonight in a few hours, so it's time for some miserly, gut-wrenching, life-changing indecision.

[quote name='tham1988']um?
how about free?[/QUOTE]

You get bonuses if you buy the game and it's not f2p until February. Chances are they could probably squeeze out a bit of money this way

Tony,
I asked a day or two ago about a possible Guild Wars 2 January discount but the post got lost in the shuffle I guess. Any hopes of seeing it at or around $30 again? Been holding off on purchases b/c I want to have a coupon available for use if it happens to go on sale again. If I can get an answer either way (yay or nay) I'll be able to plan out how to spend the rest of my coupons. There's a few things coming around the bend soon that are tempting but I'm really holding out for GW2 at the moment.

[quote name='MysterD']I just finished Episode 5 of The Walking Dead...
Holy smokes, this season was something else.
Storytelling, plot, and decision-making stuff was crazy.[/QUOTE]

yeah, it stays with you for a while.
Awesome story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back