Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Got both Scribblenauts and Lego LotR.

Through a combination of having everything already and being underwhelmed by ye old Steam sale, these are my first digital game purchases of the month.. Which is just crazy. So, thanks for breaking the streak with these great deals.

[quote name='Awkward1099']I know that, but it's a button that says View Serial Key. I don't want to click it yet as I'm going to give it away. I was simply asking a question.[/QUOTE]

Don't really see what giving it away has to do with not clicking it but, either way, it's already there/reserved.

Details on this promo now! Or better yet, just answer this question. Is it safe to go to bed for at least 8 hours or will I miss something?

[quote name='Tsel']Details on this promo now! Or better yet, just answer this question. Is it safe to go to bed for at least 8 hours or will I miss something?[/QUOTE]
You might miss the deal of the century :drool:

[quote name='Awkward1099']It is 100% worth buying.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty solid action/adventure/exploration games. Especially if you like the licensed theme of that particular game.

[quote name='Ethereality']Apologies if this has been answered previously, but has there been any indication as to what price points we can expect for the Christmas day deals? I did not see note in the original post of any of the three (XCOM, Borderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2) which Amazon has listed as being available on the 25th, and was just a bit curious after noticing this box on the deals page. Thanks guys

50701166.png
[/QUOTE]

Tony said as of last night that he was still negotiating a price on X-Com (this was sort of in response to if Amazon would match the Gamefly deal with coupon, which the answer was no).

He said it would be cheaper than what Steam had it for but he didn't know the exact amount yet.

I haven't seen any updates since then. I guess he's really cutting this one down to the wire or maybe it's part of the surprise.

I'd be shocked if X-Com dropped below $20 and -- as good as it is -- I'm still sticking to my $10 or bust rules (except for Dark Souls... $13 is close enough).

The MP3 credit thing is really confusing. It's now showing I have $8x.xx, when I had $6x.xx just an hour ago. I accidentally bought a song when I was trying to see if the credits would apply. Then I bought an album, and I still have no idea if the credit it shows applies.

[quote name='Larce80']You might miss the deal of the century :drool:[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's Brink, Dishonored, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Elder Scrolls III/IV/V, Hunted, Rogue Warrior, Rage and Doom BFG all for $28.

Oh, wait...

[quote name='Larce80']You might miss the deal of the century :drool:[/QUOTE]
Is the 'super deal' ticking over in the next few hours, or is it to go live tomorrow?

[quote name='Tsel']Details on this promo now! Or better yet, just answer this question. Is it safe to go to bed for at least 8 hours or will I miss something?[/QUOTE]

You won't miss anything :).

AGAIN NOTE: I am in the process of getting everyone who purchased titles from these publishers in 2012 these promo codes. It will likely take the balance of 12/24 to do so.

Here are the details. Just tested everything except 2K (which I have to wait until tomorrow to test):

1. 2K will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital 2K products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $9.99) to every customer who purchased a 2K product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/26-12/31
a. Recommended pairings (all of these activate on Steam):
i. 2K Mega Pack - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Civ City: Rome
5. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)
6. Mafia II
7. Civilization V GOTY
8. Civilization IV Complete
9. The Stronghold Collection
ii. 2K Shooter Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)
iii. 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 ($14.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Civilization V GOTY
2. Civilization V Gods & Kings
3. Civilization IV Complete
4. The Stronghold Collection
iv. The WTF Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Borderlands GOTY
2. Duke Nukem Forever (not complete)
3. The Darkness II
v. The Desert to Sea Pack - $9.99 (4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Spec Ops: The Line
2. Ubisoft will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital Ubisoft products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a Ubisoft product in 2012. Coupons can on 12/25 only
a. Recommended pairings (none of these activate on Steam):
i. Assassin’s Creed Revelations - $7.49 ($2.49 after coupon)
ii. Assassin’s Creed Revelations Gold - $13.60 ($8.60 after coupon)
iii. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe - $7.49 ($2.49 after coupon)
3. Electronic Arts will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital EA products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a EA product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/25 only
a. Recommended pairings (these will activate on Origin):
i. Mass Effect Trilogy - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Mass Effect
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Mass Effect 3
ii. The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack - $13.49 ( $8.49 after coupon) contains:
1. Bulletstorm
2. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
3. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
4. Mirror’s Edge
5. The Saboteur
4. THQ will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital THQ products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a THQ product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/25 only. We’ll have the Tantalizing THQ Medley ($9.99 or $4.99 w/coupon) and the Darksiders II Franchise ($13.19) on sale again on 12/25 too, either would be a good pairing with this coupon.

Cheers,
Tony

Whoa -- wait, so you had to have purchased the stuff, before hand I'm guessing and not like starting now? Gah, don't think I have a THQ one, shame.

[quote name='Mooby']Whoa -- wait, so you had to have purchased the stuff, before hand I'm guessing and not like starting now? Gah, don't think I have a THQ one, shame.[/QUOTE]

There is a battery of THQ stuff you can snag for cheap on 12/24 to get a code yo :).

Cheers,
Tony

I could take advantage of the Ubi and EA coupons. Though I think I own everything THQ that Amazon already offers.

Edit: Tony, this has to be CRAZY for you to organize. Awesome, awesome deal, just make sure you find some time to actually enjoy the holiday.

[quote name='amazon dvg deals']there is a battery of thq stuff you can snag for cheap on 12/24 to get a code yo :).

Cheers,
tony[/quote]

oh

my

god.

Okay I just got 6 promotional credits emails in a row from Amazon.

*goes to read them now*

*Edit: Never mind, it's the $5 off promotion for January plus so Airmech and some other F2P type promotional stuff that I got for buying Scribblenauts and Lego LotR just now. D'oh sorry about the false alarm.

Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in!

Jeez Tony, I'm going to run out of games I actually want to buy if you keep this up.

Now finally we have a sale to look forward to this holiday season!!! :whistle2:D

[quote name='Mooby']Uh, the big secret is 4 posts up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw I was just curious if the officially official emails went out.

Plus I can't remember what the hell all I did or didn't buy from them so I'll have to go digging through all my Amazon purchases for the entire year.

[quote name='Motoki']Yeah I saw I was just curious if the officially official emails went out.

Plus I can't remember what the hell all I did or didn't buy from them so I'll have to go digging through all my Amazon purchases for the entire year.[/QUOTE]

Was responding to the dude directly above me. :lol:

So, on 12/25 I can buy Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for $4.99, and would get a $5 coupon to buy Revelations for $2.49?

Also, might Mass Effect 3 be going on sale? It's $11.99 on GameFly, but the same $29.99 as the Trilogy on Amazon.

Got the email just after buying Nexuiz. "[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Thank you for your purchase of a THQ Digital Video Game in 2012 from Amazon.com. THQ and Amazon would like to offer you a $5 credit towards any THQ Video Game Sold by Amazon.com and priced higher than $4.99 on 12/25/2012 only."

[SIZE=-1]Darksiders 2 here I come :lol:[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='DarkProdigy']
Also, might Mass Effect 3 be going on sale? It's $11.99 on GameFly, but the same $29.99 as the Trilogy on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Actually I am hoping if Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe might be going on sale? Any news Tony?

Question- I know Scribblenauts requires Steam to activate the code, but am I also able to just download the game via Amazon DVG to play it? Could Tony or anyone help confirm this for me.

Also to continue from the inflated promo balance discussion, it says I have $255 of DVG credit lol.

[quote name='Mooby']Oh man, this is so crazy I'm trying to wrap my head around the possibilities.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I'm not gonna lie, I thought you all would like this one.

Remember, 1 coupon per pub so choose your game wisely :).

Cheers,
Tony

Hmmm, I could have sworn Syndicate was on sale through 1/5. I can't seem to find it listed anymore in the 1st/2nd post and the price is back up on Amazon. That was going to be my potential EA pick.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol, I'm not gonna lie, I thought you all would like this one.

Remember, 1 coupon per pub so choose your game wisely :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Oh oh oh oh oh... just one. Okay, well that's still great... thought I was going to bankrupt you there for a second, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back