Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DWulf']Never really had any interest in these games, but at the price, I couldn't resist :)[/QUOTE]

Man I felt the same way...I played the first one a few years back and was like "eh" on it, but for $7.50 to get both and the DLC...it's just one less beer for me this weekend.

I was really hoping to get Black Ops for $10. Activison is pathetic with discounting this series. A few days before the sequel is coming out and the most they allow is 50% off, that might not of been so bad if they didn't still have a high MSRP for the game.

[quote name='pROvIs']Vessel worth the price?[/QUOTE]
I can't say, I haven't gotten around to playing it. Are you sure you don't already have it from Humble Bundle 6?

[quote name='breakingadam']Hey guys. Been a (unregistered) CAG for a long time. I'm new to the forums. Just picked up the Prototype bundle. Doesn't get much better than 92% off![/QUOTE]
It's a 4.6 finger discount... going for a full 5 finger is generally illegal. ^_~

Tony... wat r u doin?

stahp it

tony

stahp

Amazing deal on Prototype! Picked it up. I could care less about the story, but flying around is just so much fun. @_@

Picked up the Prototype bundle!

Last I heard it was going to be $12 and Prototype 1 was not going to be Steam....

I didn't think the deal could get better but Tony you did it, $7.50 and all Steam?!? Amazing.

I have Prototype on 360 and plan to get the sequel on there as well, but I'm buying this bundle for the sole reason of supporting Tony and Amazon. Amazing deal.

Bought the prototype bundle on pure impulse at that price. Even with a big backlog on games and just getting the Lego bundle, I couldn't resist at 7.50. Amazon is killing it with these deals

$7.49 for Prototype (Steam) pack = INSANE.
Yes, I went in on it.

I already own Prototype 1 from Retail.
So, if you want my unused Prototype 1 Steam code, send me an Amazon Gift Card (electronically) for exactly $2.49.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fire2box']yeah... that's why he says click the steam DRM verison not the mixed one. Not long now 5 mins 30 second![/QUOTE]

Just tryna see what it meant exactly. Thanks tho

& good stuff on the deal today

I thought they did a lot better this week than last. Didn't know all the games that well, but sounded accurate to me.

Sorta sucks they don't get paid, but maybe the can get some freebies? Sasha probably wants it since she games and couldn't stop playing and Homer said he doesn't really game that much.

The only reason I'm not picking this bundle up is because I didn't like the first game much. The second seems to be an improvement in game play and pacing, but at that point it's looking at one game for 7.50. knowing the publisher, I expect it at 5 soon.

Woah, cool promo! I didn't know there was more than one product being promo'd. I snapped up the Prototype bundle because why not at that price? Thanks a bunch to Tony!

Keep up the good work, Tony! Good games at under $5 ea, and I'll ALWAYS pick them up. In the last 30 days I picked up the Square Enix pack, The Darkness 2, Harry Batman pack, and now the Prototype Pack! At this rate, I won't be buying that much come Steam Holiday Sale time.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Geez, I am not even sure I want to keep the codes for myself (roommate liked #1 more than me) but I couldn't pass on the price.[/QUOTE]

I have ZERO intentions of keeping my Prototype 1 (Steam code).
I already own it from Retail.

I bought this for the killer deal for P2 + RadNet.

Was happy to grab the Prototype bundle at that price. I enjoyed the first on XBox and was holding out for a $10 used deal for #2. This purchase was a no-brainer.

Well damn I have stopped trying to buy games but I can't resist for $7.50
Honestly I can't remember the last time Steam had a good sale, even during the summer. Not so much that Steam's sales quality has lowered (they are about the same they have always been), it is just that Amazon has just had crazier deals.

Now you just have to put Borderlands 2 on sale for $25 :D

Tony,

Thanks for the freaking amazing deal on prototype, well done :applause:. But quick question I see Call of Duty Black Ops is $19.99, I know you are having a COD sale soon, is this the price it will be in that sale or is it going lower? Just curious b/c if it isn't I don't want to miss out on the deal.

Thanks in advance.
-monkeyz

[quote name='The End']I only wish I hadn't bought Prototype 1 ten days ago. :([/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me :/ Not sure if I should buy this bundle now. Should've known there would be a mind-blowingly-ridiculous deal from Amazon...

[quote name='monkeyz']Tony,

Thanks for the freaking amazing deal on prototype, well done :applause:. But quick question I see Call of Duty Black Ops is $19.99, I know you are having a COD sale soon, is this the price it will be in that sale or is it going lower? Just curious b/c if it isn't I don't want to miss out on the deal.

Thanks in advance.
-monkeyz[/QUOTE]

I just got off the call with Activision about COD during Black Friday. The price will be better during Black Friday. How much better depends on performance of the Prototype sale we've got going on today and then again on Sunday ($7.49 today/$9.99 Sunday - Saturday).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I just got off the call with Activision about COD during Black Friday. The price will be better during Black Friday. How much better depends on performance of the Prototype sale we've got going on today and then again on Sunday ($7.49 today/$9.99 Sunday - Saturday).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

While I couldn't care less about a Black Ops sale I don't think you have anything to worry about with this Prototype sale, it's making waves around the multiple forums I visit and everyone seems to be jumping on it (including myself).

I hope you have some more crazy deals like this lined up for Black Friday.

Anyone else had problems activating the games on Steam?

I made sure I purchased the Steam DRM version. My codes return invalid :cry:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I just got off the call with Activision about COD during Black Friday. The price will be better during Black Friday. How much better depends on performance of the Prototype sale we've got going on today and then again on Sunday ($7.49 today/$9.99 Sunday - Saturday).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Okay so then by me purchasing a prototype pack and waiting on black ops was the smart move, muahahahhahaha :D. Awesome, sounds good, I'll be holding out, time to make sure you move a bajillion units on this prototype pack, come on CAG BUY ONE for you and a bunch for friends and family :p time to help Tony earn that promotion! :cool:

[quote name='KBoom']Anyone else had problems activating the games on Steam?

I made sure I purchased the Steam DRM version. My codes return invalid :cry:[/QUOTE]
I didn't have any issues activating my codes on steam. If you can't get them to work might wanna try amazon customer support.

[quote name='KBoom']Anyone else had problems activating the games on Steam?

I made sure I purchased the Steam DRM version. My codes return invalid :cry:[/QUOTE]

Hmm, can you try again? Sometimes when there is LOTS OF TRAFFIC on a specific game redemption I see people complaining about this, usually a second try gets it working.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hmm, can you try again? Sometimes when there is LOTS OF TRAFFIC on a specific game redemption I see people complaining about this, usually a second try gets it working.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Yep, I tried a few times already the last 30 minutes.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Great, now I just have to explain to my wife and daughter that we can't have electricity/food/shelter because of XCom, CoD, and whatever else will be on sale on...
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']The blackest of Fridays.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait. :D

[quote name='KBoom']Yep, I tried a few times already the last 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]

You should try restarting steam and waiting 20-30 minutes. Sometimes if you tried too many times and it came back as bad Steam sort of locks you out for a while.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You should try restarting steam and waiting 20-30 minutes. Sometimes if you tried too many times and it came back as bad Steam sort of locks you out for a while.[/QUOTE]

Might have been the case.

I just tried to activate the game keys and it worked fine this time :)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I'd love to see COD: Black Ops 1 (PC Download) hit w/ dirt-cheap price!

I recently bought COD: MW3 (Retail Box) from TRU Retail for $10, so I expect an older game like Black Ops 1 (for PC download from you guys) to be even cheaper! :p

Also - are you guys ever going to get COD: World At War for PC download?

Wasn't sure I'd make it home in time to buy the bundle... but it seems I made it. Well done on these deals lately!

Yeah, I'd love to see Black Ops hit $9.99 or less. Also, if it's at all possible to get a hold of Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty: World at War (both Steam key versions) that would be incredible.

Keep up the amazing work Tony. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back