Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony,

could you make a seperate deal for Max Payne 3 Season Pass? I already bought Max Payne 3 on Amazon, but I would really like to get the DLC.

Thanks!

[quote name='mnuttster']I wish Amazon could match the Gamefly Doom 3 BFG price this weekend...I know it's $20 for a physical copy right now, but I'd much rather have it on Steam.[/QUOTE]
The PC version of the game requires Steam so even if you buy physical copy, you have a Steam version.

Amazon has the game for $19.99 right now. How much cheaper is the Gamefly sale price?

[quote name='headpiece747']Tony could we get the Walking Dead back for $12.49 because it still on sale on Steam for the next 24 hours?

Happy Turkey Day to all my CAG brethren![/QUOTE]

The hamsters...they sprint!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='shezbot']Anyone know if you buy the steam version of Sonic CD, does it become part of the Sega Classics pack on your steam account, or does it show separately from the Genesis packs?

Essentially, I want to buy the Sega packs (1-5) and then one additional game on steam and tie them together (one that's not included in those 5 packs).[/QUOTE]

Would like to know this too.

[quote name='cskcsk']Quote:
Originally Posted by shezbot
Anyone know if you buy the steam version of Sonic CD, does it become part of the Sega Classics pack on your steam account, or does it show separately from the Genesis packs?

Essentially, I want to buy the Sega packs (1-5) and then one additional game on steam and tie them together (one that's not included in those 5 packs).

Would like to know this too. [/QUOTE]

Sonic CD is a separate item in your Steam Library

Also, if you play Spiral Knights, you get two metal sonic items by owning Sonic CD :)

[quote name='cutter2']The PC version of the game requires Steam so even if you buy physical copy, you have a Steam version.

Amazon has the game for $19.99 right now. How much cheaper is the Gamefly sale price?[/QUOTE]

Yea I saw the physical one for $20 on Amazon, but it's $14.99 tomorrow with a 20% off coupon on Gamefly so around $12.

I'm debating on getting the physical version as I MUCH rather give my $$$ to Amazon than Gamefly.

Wow. So happy I waited on the Bioshock games when they were $7.49. Didn't think they would ever get much lower, but $5 for both with a $5 coupon? You never fail to disappoint, Tony!

[quote name='TheHeretic']Would Amazon price match the single Max Payne 3 deals on Steam? It's $14.99 one of their daily deal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Steam is having Max Payne 3 for $14.99. Anyway to match this a la carte for that price (without the season pass)?[/QUOTE]

Hamsters on it.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Xiangming_Ou']Sonic CD is a separate item in your Steam Library

Also, if you play Spiral Knights, you get two metal sonic items by owning Sonic CD :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Are you aware of any game that's not included in the 5 packs that would tie together?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hamsters on it.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Will the Max Payne 3 season pass be offered by itself? I already own the game, and would definitely be interested in going for the season pass.

Sonic CD is a separate item in your Steam Library
Also, if you play Spiral Knights, you get two metal sonic items by owning Sonic CD :)

[quote name='shezbot']Thank you. Are you aware of any game that's not included in the 5 packs that would tie together?[/QUOTE]

The only ones that tie in to those are genesis games.
There are a number of sonic games and toe jam and earl available on Steam that tie in with those.
Amazon has the sonic ones on sale now, but they are drm free and don't register on Steam though.

[quote name='RavenHD']Tony,

could you make a seperate deal for Max Payne 3 Season Pass? I already bought Max Payne 3 on Amazon, but I would really like to get the DLC.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

What about my question, Tony? If you could match the Steam price for Max Payne 3 (to 15$), could you lower the Season Pass to 5$?

[quote name='RavenHD']What about my question, Tony? If you could match the Steam price for Max Payne 3 (to 15$), could you lower the Season Pass to 5$?[/QUOTE]

Sorry didn't see this, no we won't have a separate deal for the season pass.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Xiangming_Ou']Sonic CD is a separate item in your Steam Library

The only ones that tie in to those are genesis games.
There are a number of sonic games and toe jam and earl available on Steam that tie in with those.
Amazon has the sonic ones on sale now, but they are drm free and don't register on Steam though.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Just trying to find the cheapest way I can get them DRM free AND on steam (without adding a shortcut).

Hi Tony,

I've asked this a couple of times so hopefully you see this question. Will we be able to use the $5 off Need For Speed Most Wanted coupon tomorrow during the sale? This was the coupon given to people that purchased the other NFS games a while back. I think we got an email with a link in it.

Anyone want to split the Max Payne 3 + Max Payne 3 Season Pass bundle? I only want the Season Pass, willing to pay 5$ Amazon GC or some games.

Tony, or anyone else that might know Is BF3 Premium Edition a separate key for the base game and premium service? I know the Premium Edition on GMG is 2 separate keys. Wondering if it is the case here as well?

[quote name='EvilInside']Any ideias for Max Payne 3 without Season pass?[/QUOTE]

We have it for $15 right now.

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Kingdoms of Amalur deal page is missing from OP. Can someone link it and the date?[/QUOTE]

The date will be 11/26.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='CheapThomas']Tony, will you be putting the original desperados game http://www.amazon.com/Atari-40528De...TF8&qid=1353618915&sr=1-1&keywords=desperados on sale as well?

and please keep on top of the hamster devs - during big sales like this, it would be very helpful to be able to sort the games in the storefront by price and/or name. Also to be able to see more than a handful and not have to keep paging through.

thanks![/QUOTE]

Desperados seems like something I might be interested in as well. Is this one similar to those Commandos games? Mostly very hard, tactical, real time strategy with permadeath for your troops? Also reminds me of Fallout:Tactics which I loved.

Steam has it for sale currently and I might pick it up.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']Hey Tony, any info on a sale for the Game of Thrones RPG?[/QUOTE]

Gonna bump this back up and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back