Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='UW_Shocks']Hey Tony,

I just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know that both Gamestop Digital and Gamefly have lowered the base price of Dead Island to $14.99 quite some time ago.
http://www.impulsedriven.com/deadisland
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Dead-Island/157815/
I also sent the info to the Pricematch link on the Dead Island Amazon page.

Hoping to see a similar price on Amazon soon :D

Keep up the good work![/QUOTE]

Thanks dude, I'll get on this now.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Spec Ops worth 25 or wait for a Steam sale way down the line?[/QUOTE]

You can try to wait if you want but Spec Ops is fully worth the 25. That game is really damn good.

[quote name='deletion']I bit on binary domain. damn is that a fun game. thanks again amazon!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Yeah, I've been really pleased with Binary Domain.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear people also really liked Binary Domain.
I thought the SP campaign was awesome. :D

EDIT:
Right now, I'm currently working on KOA: Reckoning - Legend of Dead Kel DLC.
This DLC is better than most of the quests in the base game of Reckoning.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks dude, I'll get on this now.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Hell yes. Let's see that base price at the same % off Tony! :bouncy:

Dead Island now down to $14.99, that didn't take long Tony.

Every time I see my bank account fill up with my pay it's gone soon after! Your killing me!

It's not even that much of a reduction but I really want to play it!

I just purchased the SEGA Genesis Classic Series 5 but my screen is stuck on the page ”Your order is being processed. Please do not leave this page”. The circle was spinning but that also froze.

Don't know if I should leave the page or not. Any ideas?

[quote name='Y2JerichoHALic55']I just purchased the SEGA Genesis Classic Series 5 but my screen is stuck on the page ”Your order is being processed. Please do not leave this page”. The circle was spinning but that also froze.

Don't know if I should leave the page or not. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]
Open a separate page/tab and see if the order went through.

Hey Tony, will there be any noteworthy bundles/games coming up before or a bit after the 14th? I've been fighting with myself over grabbing Borderlands GOTY forever, and I know it'll probably come up again, but I figure since I have some credit I might as well grab it... unless any new deals are nigh.

It doesn't hurt to ask, right? Are there any confirmed cool sales coming up soon or soon after the 14th? Divinity 2 perhaps? :)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']So this may be an odd question, but if you had a choice between Bioshock Bundle and Binary Domain, which one would you guys choose?[/QUOTE]

I have both, and I would choose Bioshock

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']So this may be an odd question, but if you had a choice between Bioshock Bundle and Binary Domain, which one would you guys choose?[/QUOTE]
Both look cool, but the Bioshock one. I grabbed it last month (both 1 and 2, Steam codes) for $7.49.

Binary Domain looks like fun, but Bioshock just looks more interesting to me. Plus you're getting two games for $2.50 cheaper. Binary Domain will easily be $5 within a few months anyways.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I have both, and I would choose Bioshock[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've heard awesome things about both games, but there's always the itch to play something newish.

Bioshock bundle!

Bioshock is more frequently on sale. But given BD was a bomb, and it's Sega, I imagine Binary Domain will drop low soon too, and is Steamworks so you can register it from other sites, unlike Bioshock (Amazon excluded). I'd probably go for BD simply because it seems like it'll be longer before you see it that cheap again, whereas this is like the same price point Bioshock had what, last month? Or the month before it.

I've tried to get into Bioshock a few times now, I'm enjoying Binary Domain more than I enjoyed what I've played of Bioshock. They're pretty different games, pick what you feel more like playing. Or at these prices, buy both.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I've tried to get into Bioshock a few times now, I'm enjoying Binary Domain more than I enjoyed what I've played of Bioshock. They're pretty different games, pick what you feel more like playing. Or at these prices, buy both.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same.. BioShock 1-2 was difficult to get into, it's more story-driven than shooting. Binary Domain on the other hand felt more like a 'popcorn' type game.

I feel like I was playing Bioshock wrong, I'm going to give it another chance since buying it for PC a couple weeks ago. I'll get around to it, I know they're good games but I'm not eager to get to them any time soon.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I feel like I was playing Bioshock wrong, I'm going to give it another chance since buying it for PC a couple weeks ago. I'll get around to it, I know they're good games but I'm not eager to get to them any time soon.[/QUOTE]

If you've waited this long to play Bioshock then waiting a bit longer isnt the end of the world however it was a great game when released. There are great points in that game that I can clearly recall while countless number of other games have been forgotten. The first truly was a great game (may still be but haven't played it in years) while the second one felt like work trying to finish. I think you could easily just play the first and skip the second if you are short on time.

Well, if anyone would like my Amazon code for Mount and Blade: Warband demo activation, here it is:

CEGG-ZEPQ-9R37-PJBB

I ended up double-dipping during a Steam sale for the achievements. I pretty much never do this, but I just couldn't stop myself. . . .

[quote name='pROvIs']you need an activation for a demo?[/QUOTE]

The demo lets you play characters up to level 7. After that, you have to enter a code to unlock the full game.

Id go BD for the reasons mentioned. Its tough to tell when it will be on sale again and I found it easier to get into than Bioshock.

The first hour or so of Bioshock can be kind of intimidating and if your nerves are bad, it can be a real stressful play. Once you get more powerful, its not as bad, but I personally played through the first hour or so about 4 times before I finally pressed on and got into the game. BD was fun right out of the gate and has some epic boss battles.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']You know Tony, between CAG, GAF, Reddit and SD you could easily make a nice, big collage of people wanting COD:MW1 Steam keys if you asked.

Just throwing that out there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've got a nice little collection going :)

[quote name='TheHeretic']Someone would surely ask this, so I'll just going to ask this now..

Will it activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Genocidal']Sniper Elite V2 is Steamworks, so it requires Steam.

Killer price.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FQRizzo']Nice pun. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify:

1. Yes Sniper requires Steam
2. Yes we'll have it up this afternoon
3. Yes it is a killer price
4. Yes I see what you did there

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Just to clarify:

1. Yes Sniper requires Steam
2. Yes we'll have it up this afternoon
3. Yes it is a killer price
4. Yes I see what you did there

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

1895-see-what-you-did-there.png

Awesome price indeed. Thanks for making it happen Tony!

My body is ready for your price matches starting tomorrow, Tony. Here's hoping I can pick up some of the games I wanted but you didn't run a sale on.

[quote name='FQRizzo']How long will Sniper Elite V2 be on sale?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Stry-ker']I'd like to know too please and thank you![/QUOTE]

[quote name='mewantgames']ditto[/QUOTE]

In OP.

Cheers,
Tony

Thinking about preordering the digital download version of Borderlands 2. Just wanted to know if it is going to be [FONT=&quot]Steam activate-able[/FONT]

[quote name='trogoldito']Thinking about preordering the digital download version of Borderlands 2. Just wanted to know if it is going to be [FONT=&quot]Steam activate-able[/FONT][/QUOTE]

BL2 = Steamworks = yes. Adding to OP.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Id go BD for the reasons mentioned. Its tough to tell when it will be on sale again and I found it easier to get into than Bioshock.

The first hour or so of Bioshock can be kind of intimidating and if your nerves are bad, it can be a real stressful play. Once you get more powerful, its not as bad, but I personally played through the first hour or so about 4 times before I finally pressed on and got into the game. BD was fun right out of the gate and has some epic boss battles.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock series are a mix of shooter w/ some RPG elements (on your upgrading of your skill sets, for the most part).
Bioshock 1 has an amazing story, though.
IMHO, Bioshock 1 is one of the best games ever made.
Bioshock 2's story is nowhere as amazing as the original Bioshock.

Binary Domain is more of a 3rd person shooter w/ a few RPG elements (a little decision-making on situations; a little decision-making on how to upgrade your character's weapon).
And yes - Binary Domain's bosses are NOTHING short of epic.

IMHO, Binary Domain was really good, but it's just not Bioshock 1.
Not many games are Bioshock 1, though.

EDIT:
Also, System Shock 2 was great, since we on the topic of Irrational Games Boston.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I've got until the weekend to get sniper v2, pay friday so will go mad on the sales then. Anyone played it yet?

Will Battlefield 3 Premium ever go on sale or is it one of those permanently full price things that will have the base game marked down? I've seen BF3 + Premium for $80, so it's as if the core game is already half-off; it'd be nice if they had a sale on Premium, especially since so many people who pre-ordered the LE are rebuying Back To Karkand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back