Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
smh... my internet goes down and this happens...

Anyways, Steamgift giveaway still open, plenty of keys are left so everyone's odds of winning are pretty good right now. Check the sig.

[quote name='Mooby']Uh... you probably shouldn't tell the guy how to run his own website.[/quote]
No, he's the one person who should hear my suggestion because he's the only one who could heed it.

Getting tired of running into people on every gaming forum on the net who feels it is their duty to crusade against Steam and devolve all discussions into a rant against it.
First I didn't start the fire. Second, if you really are running into many people who point out the problems of Steam, perhaps you should take heed. There's nothing wrong with being an informed consumer.

Take it somewhere else, no one cares.
Your inflated ego may make you think that speak for everyone, but you don't. Just because you don't care, doesn't mean no one does.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Tony,

It probably got lost among the recent chaos, but I wanted to point out the Plethora Paradox package @ $20 does not include the Sword of Stars series. Whereas the Plentiful + Pint-size packages does come with it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008G0ZVLE?tag=cheapassgam08-20

Not sure if this was a mistake or not.[/QUOTE]

Not a mistake. Plethora was created after plentiful and original plentiful purchasers wanted a filler bundle. Pint sized was born.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Tony,

It probably got lost among the recent chaos, but I wanted to point out the Plethora Paradox package @ $20 does not include the Sword of Stars series. Whereas the Plentiful + Pint-size packages does come with it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008G0ZVLE?tag=cheapassgam08-20

Not sure if this was a mistake or not.[/QUOTE]

Working as intended. The pint-sized pack was created for those who originally purchased the $12.50 pack before the $20 pack existed to help bridge the gap between the pair, and I believe Tony said the Pint-sized wasn't being heavily promoted but was more created as a thank you to those who gave their support early. If you didn't buy the $12.50 pack the first time around, buying the two smaller packs now is the way to get the most bang for your buck.

Tony,

Here is a random request:

Any chance you could offer Saints Row 2 for a couple of bucks? The port was one of the worst port-attempts in gaming/console history, but I´ve heard that the mods have made it somewhat functional (although not enough to warrant spending any real money).

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Not a mistake. Plethora was created after plentiful and original plentiful purchasers wanted a filler bundle. Pint sized was born.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Someday you gotta spill the beans and let us know whether you sold more Plentiful + Pint sized bundles or Plethora when all three were offered at the same time. ;)

[quote name='nategator']Tony,

Here is a random request:

Any chance you could offer Saints Row 2 for a couple of bucks? The port was one of the worst port-attempts in gaming/console history, but I´ve heard that the mods have made it somewhat functional (although not enough to warrant spending any real money).[/QUOTE]

Yeah man I will ask about this on Monday.

Cheers,
Tony

All the Steam vs. no DRM talk is just a waste of time...I like no DRM myself, but if people are happy with Steam (and the sales on Amazon show that a LOT of PEOPLE DO when both options are there!), then let them. Just wait for it to be on gog or something eventually or just don't play that if a developer/publisher offers it.

Plenty of games out there to play.

And coming in here to bring up an old topic when no one really wants to read about it on this thread just so you can rant and rave is so lame. Please leave and move on or discuss it on a thread that actually cares to discuss it with you.

Tony, any word on more jumble packs in August? I forget if the Steam winter sale was better, but is it just me or the Steam packs this time not that good of a value? They typically don't include everything I see and a lot of things were cherry picked to make the items sorta add up to 49.99 anyways separately and as a pack...

[quote name='omgoblins']no ones going to back you in accusing people that like steam as being the reason why some games are requiring steamworks, that's just ignorant, the real problem is piracy and companies not having any real defense against it so they go with the easiest solution: steamworks.[/quote]
First, I think it is no coincidence that Steam fanboys like yourself are so ignorant or egotistical that you presume to speak for others, e.g. "no one". Second, given the poor English literacy you have demonstrated in this thread, you shouldn't accuse anyone of being ignorant. Finally, Steamworks isn't the easiest solution to implement for DRM. Nor is it the best. It is being chosen mainly because game publishers and developers assume that it is the most acceptable with PC game consumers because Steam has become so popular. And, it has become popular because of ignorant people like you.

while supporting the developers
I won't support developers who force one particular type of DRM over all others on their customers.

your own twisted perception of Steam
My perception of Steam isn't twisted. It is based totally upon facts and the personal experiences of myself and many others. Unlike you I have actually read and understand the Steam Subscriber Agreement, Valve's privacy policy, and Valve's other restrictions and heavy-handed policies regarding Steam. I am also very familiar with Valve limited and extremely poor customer service practices and its habitual load/capacity issues at every major Steam sale and popular game and update release. I am even familiar with the technical workings of the Steam client software and Steam's various forms/implementations of DRM. I know well how Valve and Steam restrict and control users ability to play their games.

I've followed and studied Steam since Valve first forced it upon players of Counterstrike and its other multiplayer games back in 2003. I know Steam far better than you and most anyone outside of Valve. And it is because of what I know about it and have experienced from it that I don't like it and won't purchase from it.

[quote name='CheapyD']He's gone...carry on.[/QUOTE]
You asshole! You removed my posts while preserving those who replied to me.

Did my "mean ol'" posts really make you piss your pants or start crying?

[quote name='Mooby']Uh... you probably shouldn't tell the guy how to run his own website.[/quote]
No, he's the one person who should hear my suggestion because he's the only one to whom it could actually matter.

Getting tired of running into people on every gaming forum on the net who feels it is their duty to crusade against Steam and devolve all discussions into a rant against it.
First I didn't start the fire. Second, if you really are running into many people who point out the problems of Steam, perhaps you should take heed. There's nothing wrong with being an informed consumer.

Take it somewhere else, no one cares.
Your inflated ego may make you think that speak for everyone, but you don't. Just because you don't care, doesn't mean no one does.

JD2, the name calling is just too disrespectful. It isn't even respectful to yourself to present yourself that way on a forum of mature posters. It simply makes you an annoyance to a pleasant community.

He wasn't gone - but now he is... I gave him a 7-day temp ban to cool off. We'll see if that's it.

Cool, now back to Tony.

Any surprises left for the month of July that we haven't seen yet? I'm in the Guild Wars 2 beta and I think I will buy it if it continues to be this good, but I don't want to overrun my budget if there's a slew of new stuff coming by the end of the month's sale.

[quote name='io']He wasn't gone - but now he is... I gave him a 7-day temp ban to cool off. We'll see if that's it.[/QUOTE]

Umm, I've been refreshing this thread all day, what did I miss?

[quote name='Motoki']I grabbed it when Steam had it on sale for $7.50 as part of a 4 pack. Steam has been repeating most of their deals and I haven't seen this one repeated yet so it may still come back. Might be worth waiting for those who want to get in on a 4 pack and/or would prefer to have it on Steam.

And to the militantly DRM free people: Yes I know you are shocked that someone would actually want more DRM, but many Steamheads would just rather have a game on Steam period than have it outside of Steam, even if it means dealing with multiple layers of DRM.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Nothing important :)[/QUOTE]

Just read what I missed, too bad that cropped up but thankfully the mods and tony got everything under control :)

[quote name='nategator']Just read what I missed, too bad that cropped up but thankfully the mods and tony got everything under control :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, unfortunate. Things aren't back to normal until Motoki comes back and says "hi, I'm back".

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='yangwenli']All the Steam vs. no DRM talk is just a waste of time...I like no DRM myself, but if people are happy with Steam (and the sales on Amazon show that a LOT of PEOPLE DO when both options are there!), then let them. Just wait for it to be on gog or something eventually or just don't play that if a developer/publisher offers it.

Plenty of games out there to play.

And coming in here to bring up an old topic when no one really wants to read about it on this thread just so you can rant and rave is so lame. Please leave and move on or discuss it on a thread that actually cares to discuss it with you.[/quote]

I love NO DRM myself. I prefer it, of course.

I also love the whole idea of them giving gamers choice for the same game - option to pick b/t Steam key and Non-Steam. I hope Amazon DVG doesn't abandon that. Besides Tony and Amazon DVG constantly banking out awesome deals, I think that's one of the best things they've done recently - give gamers OPTIONS like Steam version or Non-Steam.

But if the sales dictate that and they decide to sell mostly Steam versions - then, well, it is what it is. That's their call. Depending on what game they are selling and what other DRM versions are available elsewhere, I'll decide where to buy a game. And let's not kid ourselves - price matters, too.

But, you know what? If a game is much more expensive on some other service and it's a Non-Steam version; yet Amazon DVG carries Steam version REALLY-REALLY cheap (think like $10 or less; or even $5 or less), what do you think I'm gonna buy? Yes, price does matter. Plus, I could always later ALSO buy the NO DRM version from somewhere else like GOG (if they get the game), when that game somewhere else gets cheaper there - if I love a game that much.

I have NO PROBLEM w/ buying a Steam version of a game, if that's the only version out there - b/c the game requires it. It is what it is.

I also hope Amazon DVG also keeps pushing for NO DRM for more of the older games that they get, as well.

EDIT:
@Tony
Just keep banking out them killer deals and giving gamers options for DRM (Steam or Non-Steam), I think you'll satisfy most of the crowd here.

I missed out on the whole nonsense, but I gotta chime in with my respect to Tony. Class act the whole way, as a salesman and just as a man.

[quote name='spiderman4657']Hey, Tony

Any chance Arma 2 CO is gonna be $20 dollars again like it was a few days ago? Thanks[/QUOTE]

>_< ya, I miss the THQ action bundle too, any chance of those come back?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008N0AZSQ - EA saw you guys were excited about this bundle and asked me to move up the date on the promotion.

It is live now, go nuts :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

wow, great deal on these two games.

[quote name='Motoki']I grabbed it when Steam had it on sale for $7.50 as part of a 4 pack. Steam has been repeating most of their deals and I haven't seen this one repeated yet so it may still come back. Might be worth waiting for those who want to get in on a 4 pack and/or would prefer to have it on Steam.

And to the militantly DRM free people: Yes I know you are shocked that someone would actually want more DRM, but many Steamheads would just rather have a game on Steam period than have it outside of Steam, even if it means dealing with multiple layers of DRM.[/QUOTE]

amen brother.

found this, Tony pricematches everything :lol: http://www.amazon.com/IWin-1595-Coc...&qid=1342854685&sr=1-1&keywords=coconut+queen

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hi, my name is Tony and I'm the most amazing Digital Distribution Representative in the entire interworld![/QUOTE]

:applause:

(Not an actual post by Tony, this message was brought to you by myself, given factual evidence collected over the course of almost a year)

So Sniper Elite V2 lasts through the day right? I don't know why it fell off my radar but the gameplay looks cool but I would like to try the demo first.

Hi Tony, just wanted to pop in to say thanks again for your communication. It's been great having you here constantly interacting with us.

[quote name='sunasun']

found this, Tony pricematches everything :lol: http://www.amazon.com/IWin-1595-Coc...&qid=1342854685&sr=1-1&keywords=coconut+queen[/QUOTE]
amazonwinman.jpg

Equal opportunity distributor right here: ask for the shitty games and ye shall receive. :lol:

[quote name='Spiegelmann']Tony, Dragon Knight Saga is on a flash deal, for 9,99... Any chance you guys are going to match that price...?

...or maybe beat it? ;)[/QUOTE]

I believe Amazon had it for $6 a few months ago. Any chance you could bring that deal back for us, Tony? I'd grab a copy (steam version of course :D).

I dont know if this has been mentioned but on the front page of this thread is:

Through 7/31:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008G0ZXSK - $7.49
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008G0ZDZI - $12.49
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008G0ZVLE - $19.99

but it does not tell what the product is.. and they are amazing deals. The first one has Majesty 2 gold and Warlock, both of which I just activated on Steam. It also has a ton of Crusaders 2 download, but for some reason, no Crusaders 2. Is this an oversight?

All these packs are good deals, they deserve to at least be labeled..

[quote name='SelmaBlair']I believe Amazon had it for $6 a few months ago. Any chance you could bring that deal back for us, Tony? I'd grab a copy (steam version of course :D).[/QUOTE]

You have an awesome taste in gaming :D
I think my hand would become sentient and click the "buy" button without me even noticing it :D

[quote name='fyrflash1969']I dont know if this has been mentioned but on the front page of this thread is:

Through 7/31:

but it does not tell what the product is.. and they are amazing deals. The first one has Majesty 2 gold and Warlock, both of which I just activated on Steam. It also has a ton of Crusaders 2 download, but for some reason, no Crusaders 2. Is this an oversight?

All these packs are good deals, they deserve to at least be labeled..[/QUOTE]

The Paradox packs were created at different times. The $12.49 Plentiful pack came first and was bought by many CAGs. Weeks later, Tony announced the 19.99 Plethora pack which had even more value in it than the initial pack. The people who bought the Plentiful pack asked Tony for a deal on the remaining content not in the Plethora pack thus the $7.49 Pint Sized pack was born. It wasn't advertised like the other deals and was a nice gesture on Tony's part to get that pack built. In conclusion, the Pint Sized pack didn't need Crusader Kings 2 because the Plentiful pack purchasers, myself included, already owned it.

The value in the Amazon Paradox packs is insane as Crusader Kings 2 is a newer game and is discounted at $9.99 by itself on the great Steam Summer Sale. Awesome job Tony and Amazon on the Paradox deals.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']We've seen Serious Sam 3 for $9.99 a few times, any chance of that going lower anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Spiegelmann']Tony, Dragon Knight Saga is on a flash deal, for 9,99... Any chance you guys are going to match that price...?

...or maybe beat it? ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SelmaBlair']I believe Amazon had it for $6 a few months ago. Any chance you could bring that deal back for us, Tony? I'd grab a copy (steam version of course :D).[/QUOTE]

I'm working on another DKS deal in August so we won't be matching this one. Same reason, don't want people to buy at $9.99 and then feel like they got a raw deal if we run something better later.

[quote name='jazyje']Is elder scrolls Morrowind going to be on sale thru amazon -- trying to figure if I should buy it from Steam...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fyrflash1969']I dont know if this has been mentioned but on the front page of this thread is:

Through 7/31:

All these packs are good deals, they deserve to at least be labeled..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rawgamer']The Paradox packs were created at different times. The $12.49 Plentiful pack came first and was bought by many CAGs. Weeks later, Tony announced the 19.99 Plethora pack which had even more value in it than the initial pack. The people who bought the Plentiful pack asked Tony for a deal on the remaining content not in the Plethora pack thus the $7.49 Pint Sized pack was born. It wasn't advertised like the other deals and was a nice gesture on Tony's part to get that pack built. In conclusion, the Pint Sized pack didn't need Crusader Kings 2 because the Plentiful pack purchasers, myself included, already owned it.

The value in the Amazon Paradox packs is insane as Crusader Kings 2 is a newer game and is discounted at $9.99 by itself on the great Steam Summer Sale. Awesome job Tony and Amazon on the Paradox deals.[/QUOTE]

I'll add labels to these today. Good feedback.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='jazyje']Is elder scrolls Morrowind going to be on sale thru amazon -- trying to figure if I should buy it from Steam...[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't have a deal in place with Bethesda yet, so they can't carry their digital products. Your best bet is to grab it from Steam.

[quote name='Genocidal']Amazon doesn't have a deal in place with Bethesda yet, so they can't carry their digital products. Your best bet is to grab it from Steam.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, knew I forgot something! Yes, what Genocidal said :).

Cheers,
Tony

Are you guys going to have a Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition preorder?
(Thanks for SR3, it's been the first game my brother and I have played together since I moved :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back