Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought Renegade Ops and I knew it activated on Steam, but the code included both DLC's that are available (Coldstrike Campaign + Reinforcement) also. In fact the receipt from Steam after typing in the code said "Renegade Ops Retail + DLC". Just an FYI for you guys, cause $3.75 for $23 of content is insane. It was an awesome deal to get the base game for that let alone the whole package. Hell that's an awesome price if you already have the base game and wanted to just pick up the DLC. Thanks Tony.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005OCX22C?tag=cheapassgam08-20

Also, I see you guys added self-promoting ads to the game downloaders. Smart.

[quote name='walkonshadows']I just bought Renegade Ops and I knew it activated on Steam, but the code included both DLC's that are available (Coldstrike Campaign + Reinforcement) also. In fact the receipt from Steam after typing in the code said "Renegade Ops Retail + DLC". Just an FYI for you guys, cause $3.75 for $23 of content is insane. It was an awesome deal to get the base game for that let alone the whole package. Hell that's an awesome price if you already have the base game and wanted to just pick up the DLC. Thanks Tony.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005OCX22C?tag=cheapassgam08-20[/QUOTE]

I bought it from Amazon last December and it was the same deal - buy the base game and everything activates on Steam.

I'm very interested in buying Condemned today, but I was wondering if anyone can speak to how the game runs on Windows 7? Some of the Amazon reviews are pretty mixed, but a lot of the time people on Amazon have no idea what they're talking about, so I was hoping somewhere he could share their experience.

ordering seems to be broken at the moment. I ordered Condemned and Billy Hatcher and was given an error for both. guess i'll try again later.

This is an amazing selection
Sig.jpg

now I bought the sega sonic collection and it's not showing up in the order history but when i try to order it it says its a duplicate order? not sure what's going on.

[quote name='jer7583']now I bought the sega sonic collection and it's not showing up in the order history but when i try to order it it says its a duplicate order? not sure what's going on.[/QUOTE]

Try checking your digital orders, if you haven't already. Amazon has separate lists for regular orders and digital ones.

[quote name='r9800pro']Should I buy Mass Effect 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition for $19.99 now and don't play it for a long time (I still didn't play except few minutes from ME1 and ME2 that I also got from Amazon months ago), or should I wait till it gets cheaper ?

Most of the time I buy games on sales but play very little lol[/QUOTE]

At that price is a must buy if you like the series, but maybe the game in the future could drop price and be cheaper, and definitely you should play the other 2 first :).

If you're going to get ME3, get it from this Amazon sale. EA does not like to put its' DLC on sale (the only time I've seen any on sale is through Amazon), and even if you see the base game marked down to 10 bucks there's a good chance you'll end up paying 10 bucks for the DLC by itself anyway.

[quote name='BNoyes']I'm very interested in buying Condemned today, but I was wondering if anyone can speak
Sig.jpg
to how the game runs on Windows 7? Some of the Amazon reviews are pretty mixed, but a lot of the time people on Amazon have no idea what they're talking about, so I was hoping somewhere he could share their experience.[/QUOTE]

Condemned is a decent game was very enjoyable both 1 and 2

[quote name='insanemofox']Condemned is a decent game was very enjoyable both 1 and 2[/QUOTE]

That doesn't help in regards to how it runs on Windows 7.

I'm downloading it now, I'll give it a spin and let you know. Hopefully there won't be any issues.

[quote name='Cofresi']At that price is a must buy if you like the series, but maybe the game in the future could drop price and be cheaper, and definitely you should play the other 2 first :).[/QUOTE]

I agree. If you haven't played the first two yet, you can afford to wait. It'll drop to $10 (the Digital Deluxe, I mean), probably within less than a year.

[quote name='Scorch']That doesn't help in regards to how it runs on Windows 7.

I'm downloading it now, I'll give it a spin and let you know. Hopefully there won't be any issues.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks. I played the game to death on the 360, but I'd love to play the PC version, so long as it works well.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']does the dead space dual pack activate on steam?[/QUOTE]

No, it does not. EA games purchased outside of steam will never activate on steam.

Okay, so, regarding Condemned:

It's a faithful port. Maxed out, it looks as good as you'd expect a turn-of-the-gen console port to look.

The controls are fine. It does support a game pad, and it even lets you choose which actions you map to the joysticks. To set up the rest of the buttons, you actually have to go into the keyboard controls list, click an action, then hit the button on the controller. Unfortunately, the game does not register the triggers, so I had to map the block and attack actions to the shoulder buttons. Even so, I was still able to fit all commands onto the controller. Kind of bummed about the triggers, though.

I played up until the first crime scene. I haven't run across any enemies yet, but I haven't noticed a single drop in frame rate or any instances of stuttering. I'll play a bit further and edit this post if I have any issues.

/edit: It didn't save my game pad controls. Not too excited about that. I think I'll stick with the keyboard.

Played through the first chapter. The only time the game froze or "stuttered" was when it was autosaving. No framerate drops, no weird video errors, nothing. If you have headphones, this is a must-buy for the audio mix alone.

Bonus screens! (NSFW-ish, the game's rated M)

aKekB.jpg

nq5NX.jpg

KSTHV.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']Okay, so, regarding Condemned:

It's a faithful port. Maxed out, it looks as good as you'd expect a turn-of-the-gen console port to look.

The controls are fine. It does support a game pad, and it even lets you choose which actions you map to the joysticks. To set up the rest of the buttons, you actually have to go into the keyboard controls list, click an action, then hit the button on the controller. Unfortunately, the game does not register the triggers, so I had to map the block and attack actions to the shoulder buttons. Even so, I was still able to fit all commands onto the controller. Kind of bummed about the triggers, though.

I played up until the first crime scene. I haven't run across any enemies yet, but I haven't noticed a single drop in frame rate or any instances of stuttering. I'll play a bit further and edit this post if I have any issues.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. That's a bummer about the triggers, but oh well. What kind of controller are you using, by the way? I used a wired 360 controller. Anyway, I'll definitely pick it up. Even if I have problems, it's worth the $4 to hopefully play the best version of one of my favorite games.

I play with a wired 360 Black Ops PrecisionAIM controller using the wired 360 drivers provided by Microsoft (it doesn't autoinstall like Microsoft's does when you plug it in). Occasionally, I will bust out my Tron controller.

I'm happy it went on sale. It's hard to find this on the PC for a decent price. Kind of like Silent Hill 3. There's only two available on the Amazon marketplace, one is used, discs only for $39, the other is new for $300. I picked it up for like $5 when Circuit City clearanced it out. Glad I got it then.

Now if only Steam would put Silent Hill Homecoming on sale.. (it was only released digitally here, the UK got a physical release)

[quote name='Mooby']Don't think Amazon gives out Microsoft points.[/QUOTE]
Alright. Thanks. Love Amazon but 1600 points for the same price for B2 from MS is kind of a no brainer.

[quote name='redividedbyd']... Is there a Hitman triple pack on anywhere right now? More importantly, is there ever a time when Hitman alone isn't worth $2.50? That said, I thought the Hitman games were free for Gamefly subscribers right now so there's always that.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reply but that does not answer any of my questions.

Here is the hitman triple pack I am talking about:
http://www.amazon.com/Hitman-Triple...1347045941&sr=8-1&keywords=hitman+triple+pack

I definitely want to buy blood money. But is the triple pack worth the extra 2.50? If blood money is just an improvement on the first two, I'd rather save that 2.50. But if you guys think the first two have a better story or gameplay or something, I'll go for the triple pack. And if the first two aren't worth it, should I just wait for blood money to go on a better sale or pick it up for 5 bucks now?

[quote name='golfer']Thanks for the reply but that does not answer any of my questions.

Here is the hitman triple pack I am talking about:
http://www.amazon.com/Hitman-Triple...1347045941&sr=8-1&keywords=hitman+triple+pack

I definitely want to buy blood money. But is the triple pack worth the extra 2.50? If blood money is just an improvement on the first two, I'd rather save that 2.50. But if you guys think the first two have a better story or gameplay or something, I'll go for the triple pack. And if the first two aren't worth it, should I just wait for blood money to go on a better sale or pick it up for 5 bucks now?[/QUOTE]

There's really not going to be a better sale. If anything, with the new games coming out, the prices will go back up.

As for if they're worth it.. the first Hitman remains my favorite. It's much, much more stealth focused than any of the other entries. Hitman 2 is my least favorite, I think, because it felt like it was developed with the console in mind versus the PC.

So, for me at least, my favorites go: Hitman, Blood Money, Contracts, 2

Don't let that deter you, though - even the worst Hitman game is better than the majority of games.

I wonder why Hitman: Contracts isn't available for download via Amazon or Steam.. I just read that it's because the song "Rendezvous in Rotterdam" wasn't available to be renewed. Apparently the only studio recording is on the game. I guess I'll just order a physical copy via Amazon

Finally caved and picked up Kingdoms of Amalur. Activated it on Origin and am now waiting for the download to complete.

Thanks again for the deals, T-Money.

[quote name='Cofresi']At that price is a must buy if you like the series, but maybe the game in the future could drop price and be cheaper, and definitely you should play the other 2 first :).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Corpekata']If you're going to get ME3, get it from this Amazon sale. EA does not like to put its' DLC on sale (the only time I've seen any on sale is through Amazon), and even if you see the base game marked down to 10 bucks there's a good chance you'll end up paying 10 bucks for the DLC by itself anyway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='warreni']I agree. If you haven't played the first two yet, you can afford to wait. It'll drop to $10 (the Digital Deluxe, I mean), probably within less than a year.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys

Problem is I only play FPS/action/racing games most of the time, I don't play RPGs much. On the other hand, $19.99 seems about right for ME3 DDE and I always like to have ME complete collection in my Origin account. Plus, I do like to support Amazon with these great deals

I will buy it :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

We finally got WB games up on the site. We're launching them for the rest of the Labor Day Sale (until Sunday) with a 50% off promo:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...eywords=DVG+Warner+Bros.+Digital+Distribution

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

QjLuL.jpg

Bastion $7.49
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY $9.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Batman: Arkham City Harley's Revenge $4.99
Batman: Arkham City Nightwing DLC $3.49
Batman: Arkham City Robin DLC $3.49
Fear $4.99
Fear 2 $7.49
Fear 3 $9.99
Lego Batman $9.99
Lego Batman 2 $14.99
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 $9.99
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 $9.99
Lord of the Rings: War in the North $9.99
Mortal Kombat Collection $4.99 (MK1, MK2, UMK3)

The big question: Do they activate on Steam?

Steam retail key release section of their site says Lord of the Rings, Fear 2 and Fear 3 retail keys will activate on Steam, so.. fingers crossed.

[quote name='Scorch']
Batman: Arkham Asylum $9.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Batman: Arkham City Harley's Revenge $4.99
Batman: Arkham City Nightwing DLC $3.49
Batman: Arkham City Robin DLC $3.49
Fear $4.99
Fear 2 $7.49
Fear 3 $9.99
Lego Batman $9.99
Lego Batman 2 $14.99
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 $
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 $9.99
Lord of the Rings: War in the North $9.99
Mortal Kombat Collection $4.99 (MK1, MK2, UMK3)

The big question: Do they activate on Steam?

Steam retail key release section of their site says Lord of the Rings, Fear 2 and Fear 3 retail keys will activate on Steam, so.. fingers crossed.[/QUOTE]
I've checked them one by one and found "STEAM Client required to activate" on all of them except Bastion

[quote name='pinkgun']I've checked them one by one and found "STEAM Client required to activate" on all of them except Bastion[/QUOTE]

Oh, right on. I didn't know that they had that in the description!

Pretty sure I'm going to be picking up a ton of games before the evening is over. Yay giftcards!

Glad to see them on board. The only real standout of that deal is probably Lego Batman 2, kind of mediocre prices on a lot of the rest.

The DLC for the Steam purchases of the DLC are just glorified GFWL CD keys so I would imagine they'll work anywhere. You have to enter them and them download it through GFWL. Though I guess that depends on if the steam key Amazon gives is the same as the GFWL key.

[quote name='Corpekata']The DLC for the Steam purchases of the DLC are just glorified GFWL CD keys so I would imagine they'll work anywhere. You have to enter them and them download it through GFWL. Though I guess that depends on if the steam key Amazon gives is the same as the GFWL key.[/QUOTE]

I don't have Batman: AC on Steam.
Usually, unless it says otherwise - Steam Versions and Non-Steam Versions are NOT compatible.

We finally got WB games up on the site. We're launching them for the rest of the Labor Day Sale (until Sunday) with a 50% off promo:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...eywords=DVG+Warner+Bros.+Digital+Distribution

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony - I like that these are Steam. Would be great if you could do some kind of LEGO bundle (like the other bundles). That Disney kids bundle was awesome! Thanks.

[quote name='Fozbot']Tony - I like that these are Steam. Would be great if you could do some kind of LEGO bundle (like the other bundles). That Disney kids bundle was awesome! Thanks.[/QUOTE]

My objection to the games having Steam on them are those that flat-out REQUIRE G4WL (or some other service).
One DRM layer is ENOUGH.

EDIT:
When will these publishers ever learn?
If you're going to give out Steam-keys, the game better require Only STEAMWORKS and nothing else.
[shakes my head]

I'm all over Lego Batman 2 for $15, Thanks Tony! I might also pick up LotR War in the North, I'm going to read some reviews on it first to see if its any good

[quote name='N_B']Like every customer service policy there would need to be limits. X number of returns in a month and Y number in a lifetime of an account don't seem unreasonable.

What is unreasonable is making honest customers suffer from bad games and bad customer service because a few dishonest ones might abuse the system.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, this is exactly what I was thinking the other day. Customer support is only kind and courteous and awesome until they start getting taken advantage of left and right. Fingers crossed that that doesn't happen with Amazon.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I've never in my life tried to return a game because it was bad. If it didn't work yes, and I'd get a replacement copy. But just because I was dumb enough to buy a shitty game, well that's on me.[/QUOTE]
Agreed... That's why I don't buy many games on release. If you want a game so much that you can't wait a week or so longer to see what people say about it, that risk is on you. I can't even imagine going back to GameStop and saying "I didn't like the game, I want my money back." (they'd laugh at that), so the same goes for Amazon in my book.

[quote name='Corpekata']Glad to see them on board. The only real standout of that deal is probably Lego Batman 2, kind of mediocre prices on a lot of the rest.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, a bit disappointed on the prices. I was hoping to find FEAR 1 for cheaper. Still, good to see WB taking part in the sales! Maybe we can expect better deals (and dare I say, bundles?) in the future. :)

If anyone's on the fence about LotR though, I'd wait it out. It was around $4 on GMG a couple weeks ago, and it'll hit that price again sooner or later. Hell, GameFly was selling used console copies of the game at this price ($9.99), so that should tell you this will get cheaper quickly.

For those who bought Medieval II: Total War - Gold Edition

For those of you who want to install this game on anything other than the C:\ drive (which your likely to want to do seeing as it's a 12 GB install), you have to follow the procedure outlined below because the main launcher will not give you the option:

Amazon downloads the install folder to your desktop by default.
We start in the root of the setup folder

1. Navigate to and execute \m2tw\Disk1\setup.exe (This will install base game with update patches).

2. After that install finishes, now navigate to and execute \setup.exe (This will install the 4 expansions, one by one with their own independent installers pulling up automatically), notice that now the default install path has change from C:\ to where you installed the base game.

3. Your done, but if you want images of the skill trees, look in \Building and Unit Planners for .pdf files of them. And if you want slightly more detailed directions and pretty pictures go here: http://www.dedoimedo.com/games/medieval_tw_2.html

[quote name='MysterD']I don't have Batman: AC on Steam.
Usually, unless it says otherwise - Steam Versions and Non-Steam Versions are NOT compatible.[/QUOTE]

They would work .... BUT you won't be able to get the GFWL keys because it won't let you activate the keys on steam because you don't have the base game. So you can't use them.

[quote name='Larce80']Ive seen batman games for less[/QUOTE]

Yup, since this are new to Amazon PCDD library, I'm expecting the price to go down further in future sale so I'll just wait. I'm glad Amazon PCDD choices is growing and with more Steam keys! :applause:

Thanks to Amazon's awesome sales :

Z3h3M.jpg

All of these are from Amazon, none from EA :D

Those WB games are just amazing addition to Amazon DD but I was hoping for Batman AC GOTY that got released today on Steam with all DLCs included. I have the game and all DLCs already (played 101 hours according to Steam lol) but many of my friends want to buy it
Steam registerability is the icing on the cake because many gamers like to keep all games on Steam despite the added DRM

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Amazing deals on those LEGO games. Might have to pick up Harry Potter 5-7 (And I can't believe they're steam!). 2 things: a) are you going to get other Arkham City DLCs? b) Is there going to be a sale on Sonic CD by itself (like during the summer sale)?

I can't decide between Lego Batman 1 and 2.

I also can't decide on if I should get Max Payne 3 w/ GTA Complete or LA Noire. I have GTA IV by itself on my Steam account. I have both expansions on the 360, they're okay. I had LA Noire at one point and thought it was pretty alright, but I never beat it.

[quote name='Scorch']I can't decide between Lego Batman 1 and 2.

I also can't decide on if I should get Max Payne 3 w/ GTA Complete or LA Noire. I have GTA IV by itself on my Steam account. I have both expansions on the 360, they're okay. I had LA Noire at one point and thought it was pretty alright, but I never beat it.[/QUOTE]

Lego Batman 2 is amazing. Far superior to it's predecessor. Definitely worth the extra $5.

Ahhh I'm so excited for Sonic Generations to be $10 tomorrow! I rented it for the 360 when it came out last year but I've been waiting to get the PC version since it's better (I know Amazon had it on sale earlier this year but I missed out). Thanks Tony!

[quote name='r9800pro']Thanks to Amazon's awesome sales :

Z3h3M.jpg

All of these are from Amazon, none from EA :D

Those WB games are just amazing addition to Amazon DD but I was hoping for Batman AC GOTY that got released today on Steam with all DLCs included. I have the game and all DLCs already (played 101 hours according to Steam lol) but many of my friends want to buy it
Steam registerability is the icing on the cake because many gamers like to keep all games on Steam despite the added DRM[/QUOTE]

You added Dead Space 1 & 2 just like that? Or needed a chat with some origin guy to get it done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back