Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be noted that all the Mass Effect games on PC cannot be used with a gamepad natively. I only say this because I almost bought them for my HTPC. Just FYI

[quote name='bx1018']It should be noted that all the Mass Effect games on PC cannot be used with a gamepad natively. I only say this because I almost bought them for my HTPC. Just FYI[/QUOTE]

And Dragon Age II as well. It's some annoying stubborn Bioware thing where they refuse to add controller support on the PC even though their more recent games were quite obviously designed around consoles and controller input. Everyone else is enabling controller support these days so I don't see why the hell they can't.

You can use a 3rd party program like Xpadder or something like that to make it work but why should you have to? :bomb:

[quote name='Idiotekque']Alright, just so we're clear, if someone discusses anything related to Amazon without being 100% cheerful and positive, it's considered complaining. Right? Glad we got that out of the way.

Noticed that too last week (nice spot, lol), but I thought pointing it out would have been complaining. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I think it had more to do with him giving you an answer and you continuing on about it, up to the point where he had ask you to take it to PM.

[quote name='bx1018']It should be noted that all the Mass Effect games on PC cannot be used with a gamepad natively. I only say this because I almost bought them for my HTPC. Just FYI[/QUOTE]
You just saved me a purchase. Thank you for posting that.

Dead island for 12 bucks seems like a good price, but i think i'll wait for the summer steam sale, maybe we'll see it among some other games a even lower prices. I know dead island had problems at launch, and i'm not sure if it still does, haven't kept up with any news about the game,

[quote name='Motoki']And Dragon Age II as well. It's some annoying stubborn Bioware thing where they refuse to add controller support on the PC even though their more recent games were quite obviously designed around consoles and controller input. Everyone else is enabling controller support these days so I don't see why the hell they can't.

You can use a 3rd party program like Xpadder or something like that to make it work but why should you have to? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Hm. IMO, all three of those work just fine on PC with the default keyboard+mouse setup. If you're interested, I wouldn't let this deter you. (Dragon Age II is pretty awful, though--really only worth playing through once for the story.)

[quote name='Chupatintas']How come the Weekly Deal Vote ended? :([/QUOTE]

Video Gamers were one of the only groups that really responded well to it (thanks guys). So I'm working on re-tooling the page and technology to cater to only us :).

Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony

Also, need some feedback on Spec Ops: The Line from you guys. We're going to start giving away Duke Nukem Forever with every preorder in a couple of days and I'd like to figure out what you all think of the game in general.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='warreni']Hm. IMO, all three of those work just fine on PC with the default keyboard+mouse setup. If you're interested, I wouldn't let this deter you. (Dragon Age II is pretty awful, though--really only worth playing through once for the story.)[/QUOTE]

Well I personally prefer to play most games these days outside of strategy games with a controller. Also, as the original poster who brought it up mentioned, he has a home theater PC so using a keyboard and mouse with that sort of setup in your living room is klunky and not ideal. I do that sometimes myself play the games sort console style with the hdmi out to the TV and sit on the couch and play with my wireless 360 controller.

If people want to play with the keyboard and mouse I think that's perfectly fine, it just cheeses me off that Bioware keeps refusing to enable controller support on their PC games even though they obviously have it on the consoles. I mean I can see if for a game like Dragon Age I which very obviously was designed around the PC and the keyboard and mouse, but for their newer stuff there's no good reason for excluding that option as far as I am concerned.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Video Gamers were one of the only groups that really responded well to it (thanks guys). So I'm working on re-tooling the page and technology to cater to only us :).

Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

That's great to hear! Thanks. :)

BTW, since you and Paradox seem to be getting along so well, I was wondering if you would consider selling Europa Universalis 2. I just found out that there are digital versions on sale at several places (Gamers Gate, Green Man Gaming, etc), so maybe it would be possible. How about a pack with their older titles? I know it won't be as popular, but I just discovered their grand strategy titles thanks to CK2 and EU3 and would love to check the other ones. I bet I am not the only one.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Also, need some feedback on Spec Ops: The Line from you guys. We're going to start giving away Duke Nukem Forever with every preorder in a couple of days and I'd like to figure out what you all think of the game in general.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I dont know much about Spec Ops: The Line but DNF as a preorder bonus I doubt is going to convince many buyers.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Also, need some feedback on Spec Ops: The Line from you guys. We're going to start giving away Duke Nukem Forever with every preorder in a couple of days and I'd like to figure out what you all think of the game in general.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

The game seems ok at best after playing the demo, but like others have said, Duke Nukem Forever isn't going to be a great bonus. It has been on sale so much that anyone who would want it probably has it. On top of that, it was a pretty big disappointment for true fans, and just a mediocre game for everyone else.

Still dreaming of the day where we see a ARMA 2 Combined Ops sale at $7.50 again... ;)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Trailer for the game looks cool and 2k is generally a good publisher. I'm not a preorder guy myself, but I'd be interested in checking out the reviews post release.

But using Duke Nukem Forever as a promotional tool may be a mistake. Too many equate Duke Nukem Forever with over-hyped failure. Since you're asking people to preorder a relatively unknown franchise (its iterations in 2000 were poorly received and then development went into limbo) the last thing you want to do is suggest that this decent looking game shares characteristics with Duke Nukem Forever.

[quote name='nategator']Trailer for the game looks cool and 2k is generally a good publisher. I'm not a preorder guy myself, but I'd be interested in checking out the reviews post release.

But using Duke Nukem Forever as a promotional tool may be a mistake. Too many equate Duke Nukem Forever with over-hyped failure. Since you're asking people to preorder a relatively unknown franchise (its iterations in 2000 were poorly received and then development went into limbo) the last thing you want to do is suggest that this decent looking game shares characteristics with Duke Nukem Forever.[/QUOTE]

Well, even though Tony didn't ask us what we thought about the pre-order bonus, I have to agree with the above sentiment. I would only expect Duke Nukem to be given out as a bonus only if it was somehow sarcasm implied in doing so, but since this isn't a comedy game, I don't think that was the intent. As for the game itself, it looks to be trying to add more than just the usual multiplayer bells and whistles, which is intresting. Also Nolan North is voicing, so I'd be intrested to see the SP side of things. Thing is they've been working on this a LONG time. The Beta was shut down 1 1/2 years ago. High Hopes, but I usually wait for reviews rather than preorder. Duke Nukem isn't going to change that mentality, Sorry.

Spec Ops the Line is a shoddy console port, and it's not a good game to begin with on the consoles. To be blunt promoting that with DNF you're kind of entering a shit sandwhich scenario. That being said, they are still first person shooters so I'm sure some people will bite, but I can't imagine the audience and CAG line up.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Checked out the demo, ran poorly on my PC that handles Witcher 2 on high everything. As far as gameplay, it's like every other 3rd person cover shooter with bullet sponges and loading while walking. Didn't care for it from the opening second with the on-rails helicopter part (the gun doesn't even overheat!).

Not sure if you mentioned it yet, Tony (aside from the new Paradox bundle) but will there be any competing promotion from Amazon to match the upcoming Steam sale? Stupid question, I'm sure the answer is yes. Looking forward to seeing how 'JuneHem' stacks up against GabeN's Circus o' Value.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I think it had more to do with him giving you an answer and you continuing on about it, up to the point where he had ask you to take it to PM.[/QUOTE]
Actually, the conversation only spanned about 4 posts. I brought it up, he offered a very simple (and confusing) answer, and I inquired further and explained myself better. It was only at that point that Tony basically said he didn't have any further answers and I said "Alright, no big."

Read the posts better before complaining about "complaining", please. ;)

[quote name='Mooby']Not sure if you mentioned it yet, Tony (aside from the new Paradox bundle) but will there be any competing promotion from Amazon to match the upcoming Steam sale? Stupid question, I'm sure the answer is yes. Looking forward to seeing how 'JuneHem' stacks up against GabeN's Circus o' Value.[/QUOTE]

I think the implication is their sale is starting in July given that's when he's said the Paradox Pack is returning.

I have a question: How difficult is it to get a Xbox 360 controller working to play the Mass Effect games on PC? I'm going to end up picking them up one of these days (if not this time around), so is it really that tough getting it working well?

[quote name='Idiotekque']I have a question: How difficult is it to get a Xbox 360 controller working to play the Mass Effect games on PC? I'm going to end up picking them up one of these days (if not this time around), so is it really that tough getting it working well?[/QUOTE]

There seems to be mixed comments on whether or not ME1 has controller support, but ME2 and ME3 do not.

It's easy to get pretty much any game running with a controller by using third party software like Xpadder. A lot of times you can find profiles that other people have setup by googling "GAME NAME xpadder profile" that will make things easier on you if you don't want to mess with stuff.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I have a question: How difficult is it to get a Xbox 360 controller working to play the Mass Effect games on PC? I'm going to end up picking them up one of these days (if not this time around), so is it really that tough getting it working well?[/QUOTE]

Well, there's always XPadder.com or PinnacleGameProfiler.com

And XPadder lets you set it up to function and feel exactly as it should be otherwise? Seeing as how I've keyed old Playstation games in to use analog and whatnot, the result sometimes comes out just a little bit sloppy. Not so with XPadder?

While xpader will let you play, it wont be optimal. The ui was changed in the pc version of mass effect in order to take advantage of having a mouse. I would really not recommend playing with a gamepad, as it would make navigating the menus even more cumbersome than it already was on consoles. And yeah it doesnt support gamepads officially, they expected that you would use kbam.

Does anybody know if you've tested a game if you're allowed to speak on it? I did quality assurance on Spec Ops about 2 years ago, and I know I couldn't talk about it then, but don't know about now that I don't work there. Anyway, Duke is being offered likely because it and Spec Ops have the same publisher, 2K games. I remember the day Duke got announced in our office. We were all jealous of the guys that got to work on it.

[quote name='placebo3369']Does anybody know if you've tested a game if you're allowed to speak on it? I did quality assurance on Spec Ops about 2 years ago, and I know I couldn't talk about it then, but don't know about now that I don't work there. Anyway, Duke is being offered likely because it and Spec Ops have the same publisher, 2K games. I remember the day Duke got announced in our office. We were all jealous of the guys that got to work on it.[/QUOTE]

Well, the demo of that game is out, so I'm sure you can at least comment on anything that is featured on there.

Spec-Ops isn't bad, but it doesn't bring anything new to squad based 3rd person action games. It plays the same as Gears of War, Binary Domain, and Space Marines. The only thing I really liked was the setting in Dubai. It's pretty beautiful even though they wreck the country in that game. Still, it's another case of been there done that. They claim the story is great, but I don't see myself buying it just for that.

I also liked Duke Nukem Forever. I don't know why it got panned so harshly, but after I bought it from Amazon Digital in December I enjoyed it. It still felt like Duke, but mixed with puzzles like Half-Life. I'm more puzzled by all the hate, but I guess people just have much much higher standards than mine. I found it fun and that's all that mattered to me.

Giving Duke as a pre-order bonus isn't going to be helping Spec-Ops though. As you can already see by the other responses they aren't looked at in the best regards. Hell, any random 2K sports game would have better luck as the free bonus. Borderlands or Mafia would work better IMO.

Did any of you buy Civ 5: Gods and Kings? I was almost set on buying it, but from what I've read on the Internets there seems to be lots of bugs. Again. How frustrating. Oh well, I guess I'll wait a couple patches.

[quote name='Chupatintas']Did any of you buy Civ 5: Gods and Kings? I was almost set on buying it, but from what I've read on the Internets there seems to be lots of bugs. Again. How frustrating. Oh well, I guess I'll wait a couple patches.[/QUOTE]

Seems to be the best thing to do these days. Wait for patches then decide.

[quote name='Chupatintas']Did any of you buy Civ 5: Gods and Kings? I was almost set on buying it, but from what I've read on the Internets there seems to be lots of bugs. Again. How frustrating. Oh well, I guess I'll wait a couple patches.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I'm not having any problems with it. People love to complain when things go bad but not so much to praise when things go well.

The only issue I know if is that it apparently doesn't work with the newest Nvidia beta drivers just released yesterday if you don't upgrade to that driver then it should be fine.

Tony, I am still hoping for Duke Nukem Forever for a fiver. Just like I mentioned some time ago. Would it be possible in the near future?

[quote name='Chupatintas']That's great to hear! Thanks. :)

BTW, since you and Paradox seem to be getting along so well, I was wondering if you would consider selling Europa Universalis 2. I just found out that there are digital versions on sale at several places (Gamers Gate, Green Man Gaming, etc), so maybe it would be possible. How about a pack with their older titles? I know it won't be as popular, but I just discovered their grand strategy titles thanks to CK2 and EU3 and would love to check the other ones. I bet I am not the only one.[/QUOTE]

We're working on something like this. I'm actually trying to compile something from their older titles that I think will sell well. If you want to browse through our Paradox selection and make a suggestion I'll take the feedback and see if the rest of the communities I work in think it sounds good, if they do I'll pitch it to Paradox.

Let me know what you think.

[quote name='pROvIs']I dont know much about Spec Ops: The Line but DNF as a preorder bonus I doubt is going to convince many buyers.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nategator']Trailer for the game looks cool and 2k is generally a good publisher. I'm not a preorder guy myself, but I'd be interested in checking out the reviews post release.

But using Duke Nukem Forever as a promotional tool may be a mistake. Too many equate Duke Nukem Forever with over-hyped failure. Since you're asking people to preorder a relatively unknown franchise (its iterations in 2000 were poorly received and then development went into limbo) the last thing you want to do is suggest that this decent looking game shares characteristics with Duke Nukem Forever.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='walkonshadows']Well, even though Tony didn't ask us what we thought about the pre-order bonus, I have to agree with the above sentiment. I would only expect Duke Nukem to be given out as a bonus only if it was somehow sarcasm implied in doing so, but since this isn't a comedy game, I don't think that was the intent. As for the game itself, it looks to be trying to add more than just the usual multiplayer bells and whistles, which is intresting. Also Nolan North is voicing, so I'd be intrested to see the SP side of things. Thing is they've been working on this a LONG time. The Beta was shut down 1 1/2 years ago. High Hopes, but I usually wait for reviews rather than preorder. Duke Nukem isn't going to change that mentality, Sorry.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Corpekata']Spec Ops the Line is a shoddy console port, and it's not a good game to begin with on the consoles. To be blunt promoting that with DNF you're kind of entering a shit sandwhich scenario. That being said, they are still first person shooters so I'm sure some people will bite, but I can't imagine the audience and CAG line up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rgd2blck']Checked out the demo, ran poorly on my PC that handles Witcher 2 on high everything. As far as gameplay, it's like every other 3rd person cover shooter with bullet sponges and loading while walking. Didn't care for it from the opening second with the on-rails helicopter part (the gun doesn't even overheat!).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thegreatest']The game seems ok at best after playing the demo, but like others have said, Duke Nukem Forever isn't going to be a great bonus. It has been on sale so much that anyone who would want it probably has it. On top of that, it was a pretty big disappointment for true fans, and just a mediocre game for everyone else.

Still dreaming of the day where we see a ARMA 2 Combined Ops sale at $7.50 again... ;)[/QUOTE]

This feedback is super helpful guys, and I'm cataloging all of it for future conversations. Thanks a bunch!

Sidebar, we never had Arma 2 Combined Ops for $7.50. We had it for $14.99 during Mayhem.

[quote name='Mooby']Not sure if you mentioned it yet, Tony (aside from the new Paradox bundle) but will there be any competing promotion from Amazon to match the upcoming Steam sale? Stupid question, I'm sure the answer is yes. Looking forward to seeing how 'JuneHem' stacks up against GabeN's Circus o' Value.[/QUOTE]

We'll have stuff going on during that time period, still putting together the gameplan :).

[quote name='icefiresr']Tony, I am still hoping for Duke Nukem Forever for a fiver. Just like I mentioned some time ago. Would it be possible in the near future?[/QUOTE]

Not likely anytime soon given that it is the pre-order incentive for Spec Ops starting in a couple of days.

Of course, the one time I wanna buy Civilization 5 it's not on sale for $15 like I always see it! :D Tony, do you know when it may be on sale again anytime soon? Thanks.

Victoria II: A House Divided DLC [Download]

http://www.amazon.com/Victoria-II-House-Divided-Download/dp/B006VFRCOA

I’d also like to see that on sale

vic 2 was the only one of the discounted paradox games that wasn’t a complete edition

if it cant be added in the bundles for an xtra 3-4 $-if you want a sub 20 price-
maybe a voucher for both old and new buyers
or an individual sale for us completionists :)

[quote name='Motoki']Meh, I'm not having any problems with it. People love to complain when things go bad but not so much to praise when things go well.

The only issue I know if is that it apparently doesn't work with the newest Nvidia beta drivers just released yesterday if you don't upgrade to that driver then it should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback. That's great to hear. How do you like it so far? I have too much work right now; otherwise I would have bought it already. Civ is Civ, after all, bugs and all.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We're working on something like this. I'm actually trying to compile something from their older titles that I think will sell well. If you want to browse through our Paradox selection and make a suggestion I'll take the feedback and see if the rest of the communities I work in think it sounds good, if they do I'll pitch it to Paradox.

Let me know what you think.
[/QUOTE]

Oh my, that's so cool. I am no expert, so I hope other people share their opinions.

How about something like this?

Europa Universalis 2 (don't know if this is possible, but it would be a great way to let people know you are selling it)
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game
Crusader Kings Complete
Victoria Complete
Elven Legacy Collection

And if you are thinking of adding a newer game to make it more attractive, maybe Victoria 2 + A House Divided (the DLC has never been part of a bundle) or Cities in Motion Collection.

What do you guys think? Can I get his job? :D All of that for 2 bucks if you say yes!!!

[quote name='puffy']Victoria II: A House Divided DLC [Download]

vic 2 was the only one of the discounted paradox games that wasn’t a complete edition

if it cant be added in the bundles for an xtra 3-4 $-if you want a sub 20 price-

Oh my, I looked for A House Divided after buying the Paradox pack and couldn't find it. Man, I can't even use a search engine. I am getting old way too fast. :cry: I guess Tony should keep his job, after all.

Whole-heartely agree with this.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys good news, $9.99 Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Friday and Saturday :).

Get excited!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

sweet deal. capcom is notoriously cheap so hats off to you and your hamsters.

$9.99 Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Friday
sig.jpg
and Saturday sounds great. Will pick it up for sure.

[quote name='mysteryxxx']$9.99 Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Friday and Saturday sounds great. Will pick it up for sure.[/QUOTE]

same here, too bad about GFWL though. i have a feeling this might be a steam pricematch though since this is capcom. founder of cheapassdeveloper.com.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Whole-heartely agree with this.[/QUOTE]

FYI this isn't planned for the upcoming promotion, as an FYI.

[quote name='vince_carter']sweet deal. capcom is notoriously cheap so hats off to you and your hamsters.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mysteryxxx']$9.99 Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Friday and Saturday sounds great. Will pick it up for sure.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vince_carter']same here, too bad about GFWL though. i have a feeling this might be a steam pricematch though since this is capcom. founder of cheapassdeveloper.com.[/QUOTE]

:) glad you guys are psyched. Not sure why you think this is a pricematch...unless you know something I don't. I worked with Capcom for months on this particular deal.

As I say this I have visions in my head of this deal rolling out tomorrow on other retailers lol.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Chupatintas']Thanks for the feedback. That's great to hear. How do you like it so far? I have too much work right now; otherwise I would have bought it already. Civ is Civ, after all, bugs and all.
[/QUOTE]

I honestly haven't had the chance to play it extensively yet since it was released late last night and there are those pesky things like sleep and work that take up my time, however I did mess around with a bit. There's a fair bit of new civs and some of them have interesting benefits like being able to annex a city state. I'm liking it so far and like you said Civ is Civ and more civ is a good thing to me.

re: Super Street Fighter IV
[quote name='vince_carter']same here, too bad about GFWL though. i have a feeling this might be a steam pricematch though since this is capcom. founder of cheapassdeveloper.com.[/QUOTE]

Yeah passing on this one due to no Steam + GFWL. Uh, no thanks. MAYBE if it goes on a decent Steam sale I might bite but still really not thrilled about the GFWL part.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys good news, $9.99 Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Friday and Saturday :).

Get excited!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Holy cow... you cracked the shell at Capcom! I've been waiting for this one at a good price and it's GFWL no matter where you buy it.

Now since you've shaken some sense into them, it'd be great to see a sub $15 price on Dead Rising 2 and DR2 Off the Record. DR2 is $10.90 in Amazon's boxed retail side.

[quote name='Chupatintas']That's great to hear! Thanks. :)

BTW, since you and Paradox seem to be getting along so well, I was wondering if you would consider selling Europa Universalis 2. I just found out that there are digital versions on sale at several places (Gamers Gate, Green Man Gaming, etc), so maybe it would be possible. How about a pack with their older titles? I know it won't be as popular, but I just discovered their grand strategy titles thanks to CK2 and EU3 and would love to check the other ones. I bet I am not the only one.[/quote]
This may not exactly be what you're looking for, but Amazon is selling the original EU for $1.99 (physical copy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back