Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mugatu']Damn, missed GTA IV - I really wanted to get the PC version to check out the high res mods and the Vice City re-creations. Hopefully it goes back on sale.[/QUOTE]

GTA4 PC is $5 next week.
Look again at the "High Impact" List for sale beginning on 4/5, which is listed in the opening post of this entire thread.

GTA4 PC Requires G4WL and Rockstar Social Club, BTW.

[quote name='MysterD']GTA4 PC is $5 next week.
Look again at the "High Impact" List for sale beginning on 4/5, which is listed in the opening post of this entire thread.

GTA4 PC Requires G4WL and Rockstar Social Club, BTW.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thank you - I suck at reading as usual.

I already have GFWL and Social Club for other stuff so that's no big deal for me but it is good to know.

[quote name='Mugatu']Ah, thank you - I suck at reading as usual.

I already have GFWL and Social Club for other stuff so that's no big deal for me but it is good to know.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I ain't the biggest G4WL fan.
I really just wish Microsoft would overhaul the hell out of it and fix some of the issues - i.e. save games issue which was common in PC versions of FO3, Batman: AA, Batman: AC, Gears of War 1, etc.

At least w/ LA Noire: Complete PC, you only had to deal w/ Rockstar Social Club.

Though, if you have a strong PC, GTA4 PC is great stuff.
[SIDE NOTE: I have GTA4 + EFLC from Steam]

About EFLC - while I did NOT try Lost and the Damned (LATD), I did complete The Ballad of Gay Tony - and that was the most fun I had w/ a GTA game since Vice City.
I should get to LATD, some time...when I get back into the mood for a GTA style game.

[quote name='kosmos13x']

2) Any way you can work Serious Sam 2 into the sale (not to be confused with Serious Sam the 2nd encounter..different game :p). I think SS2 is offered normally on amazon digital so did not know if there was going to be something for that also.
[/QUOTE]

It's there:
Serious Sam 2-2.99

[quote name='MysterD']Yeah, I ain't the biggest G4WL fan.
I really just wish Microsoft would overhaul the hell out of it and fix some of the issues - i.e. save games issue which was common in PC versions of FO3, Batman: AA, Batman: AC, Gears of War 1, etc.

At least w/ LA Noire: Complete PC, you only had to deal w/ Rockstar Social Club.

Though, if you have a strong PC, GTA4 PC is great stuff.
[SIDE NOTE: I have GTA4 + EFLC from Steam]

About EFLC - while I did NOT try Lost and the Damned (LATD), I did complete The Ballad of Gay Tony - and that was the most fun I had w/ a GTA game since Vice City.
I should get to LATD, some time...when I get back into the mood for a GTA style game.[/QUOTE]

I wish MS would just stop with GFWL but I doubt they will.

Is that a typo on the Darkness II?! If not that's ridiculous, and I will definitely buy. What's even better is it looks like it activates on Steam.

[quote name='MysterD']Easily worth the $4.
SEVERELY underrated.

Just make sure, you don't buy Silverfall alone.
You NEED Earth Awakening [stand-alone expansion], too.
Here's why...
W/ both Silverfall [base game] + Earth Awakening [stand-alone expansion] installed TOGETHER, this FIXES all the oddball camera and user interface issues from the original base game.[/QUOTE]

Any comments on the review on amazon saying Silverfall Earth Awakening download is corrupted?

First of Tony I want to say that what you do is amazing and I for one appreciate the long hours you put in to make yourself a part of this community.

Question though. Going just by release date and such, why is The Darkness II 12.49 and Saints row 3 is 24.99. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

If you guys had saints row 3 for 12.49, you would make a killing and I would be first in line.

[quote name='dmdragon']First of Tony I want to say that what you do is amazing and I for one appreciate the long hours you put in to make yourself a part of this community.

Question though. Going just by release date and such, why is The Darkness II 12.49 and Saints row 3 is 24.99. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

If you guys had saints row 3 for 12.49, you would make a killing and I would be first in line.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing the publisher had some input on the pricing [darkness 2 = 2K, SR3 = THQ]

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Is that a typo on the Darkness II?! If not that's ridiculous, and I will definitely buy. What's even better is it looks like it activates on Steam.[/QUOTE]

thought the same exact thing!! darkness II for 12.50?!! i sure hope thats right!!

[quote name='CheapThomas']Any comments on the review on amazon saying Silverfall Earth Awakening download is corrupted?[/QUOTE]

No clue.
I bought both UK imported versions of the games on the cheap years ago from Gogamer.

[quote name='dmdragon']First of Tony I want to say that what you do is amazing and I for one appreciate the long hours you put in to make yourself a part of this community.

If you guys had saints row 3 for 12.49, you would make a killing and I would be first in line.[/QUOTE]

Darkness 2 PC tanked, in terms of sale.
The review scores were all over the place, as well.

SR3 PC really hasn't tanked, in terms of sales.
Also, the game was well-received by both gamers and critics.

I'd so be all over SR3 if it was $12.49!!!
Even at $15, I'd be all over SR3...

[quote name='MysterD']Darkness 2 PC tanked, in terms of sale.
The review scores were all over the place, as well.

SR3 PC really hasn't tanked, in terms of sales.
Also, the game was well-received by both gamers and critics.

I'd so be all over SR3 if it was $12.49!!!
Even at $15, I'd be all over SR3...[/QUOTE]

was there something wrong with the PC version vs. consoles?

Keep up the good work! These sales are awesome. And now that I've rejoined the PC gaming world, I'm trying to eat up all the goodies I've missed over the years.

[quote name='deletion']was there something wrong with the PC version vs. consoles?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about Darkness 2?
Not that I heard of.

One of the things that it got slapped for, in reviews - it's SHORT.
4-6 hours kind of short.

And many felt the original was vastly superior and not-as-linear.
I wish they'd ported Darkness 1 over to the PC.

FYI still plowing through work over here but wanted to let everyone know that Crysis 2 at $7.49 just joined the lineup for this sale :).

Cheers,
Tony

I realize the list is very long but I do miss the old days :) of having each game linked to their pages on amazon (I know it was lots of extra work for you Tony). It was an easy way to peek ahead of the sale (before the games show up on the amazon list) and read the reviews.

Could someone (Tony?) comment on the amazon review posted on silverfall earth awakening having a corrupted download?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI still plowing through work over here but wanted to let everyone know that Crysis 2 at $7.49 just joined the lineup for this sale :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

thanks much tony. my investment in my new gaming pc really paid off this year thanks to you and amazon. i spent a lot of money on my rig, but saved lots on games buying from amazon. can't say thanks enough.

mysterD, yea, i was talking about darkness II. i guess i'll be picking that up, loved the demo. 4-6 hours will be worth the 12.49. can't wait.

Am I missing something with Darkness II? I go to the page and it's listed as $49.99. ??

EDIT: I'm an idiot and didn't see that the deals are starting 4/5

Tony?
Is pirates of black cove supposed to be there too? I only see the dlc listed - I've been wanting to get this since it looks like a close cousin of the old pirates game.

FYI I've seen a couple of posts about this and I wanted all of you to know that I will be posting direct links to the products on the links between now and Wednesday...it just takes FOREVER to do so it will happen over time.

[quote name='CheapThomas']Tony?
Is pirates of black cove supposed to be there too? I only see the dlc listed - I've been wanting to get this since it looks like a close cousin of the old pirates game.[/QUOTE]

Yes $5.99

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='deletion']thanks much tony. my investment in my new gaming pc really paid off this year thanks to you and amazon. i spent a lot of money on my rig, but saved lots on games buying from amazon. can't say thanks enough.

mysterD, yea, i was talking about darkness II. i guess i'll be picking that up, loved the demo. 4-6 hours will be worth the 12.49. can't wait.[/QUOTE]
I thought The Darkness 2 DEMO kicked-butt, as well.
Not sure if I'm gonna drop $12.49 on it, though.

We'll see what kinda mood I am in next week, for what games I'm wanting to play.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI still plowing through work over here but wanted to let everyone know that Crysis 2 at $7.49 just joined the lineup for this sale :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I recently finished Crysis 2.
That game's awesome.
$7.49 = a steal for that game.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I recently finished Crysis 2.
That game's awesome.
$7.49 = a steal for that game.

[quote name='Mugatu']I wish MS would just stop with GFWL but I doubt they will.[/QUOTE]

No doubt. I loathe GFWL. Nothing better than loading a game to play it after installing and it needing to download an update and close the game to install an update about 9 times in a row before you can even play.

That crap drives me crazy. It is to the point that I won't pay over $5 for a game with GFWL because I know how much of a pain it will be.

Scratches and Mount & Blade shall be mine for certain. I'll have to look at the other games but I am sure I'll hit this sale hard before it is over. :)

Tony, is there a pricing error on the Mount and Blade bundle? I see them individually at 2.99 and 3.99 but the bundle is 14.99? Is there something I am missing?

I think with M&B series, all you need is just only Warband, basically Warband is M&B original remake with improve graphic and some addition features; Fire & Sword is disappointed when devs try to add guns to M&B gameplay

[quote name='avwjase']No doubt. I loathe GFWL. Nothing better than loading a game to play it after installing and it needing to download an update and close the game to install an update about 9 times in a row before you can even play.

That crap drives me crazy. It is to the point that I won't pay over $5 for a game with GFWL because I know how much of a pain it will be.[/QUOTE]

Not only are they NOT going to stop GFWL, but I'm pretty sure they're bundling it straight up into Windows 8.

Y'know, for OUR convenience. Then again, that's the Windows 8 theme. "You don't like something? LET US BUNDLE IT IN FOR YOU SO YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT! FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE! And remember... we care."

[quote name='[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=324718"']Amazon DVG Deals[/URL]]

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Infos about Amalur, Shank, Syndicate, Jagged Alliance and Rayman are outdated, why they are so exposed in OP?

Anyway, good job with the rest of list, and I'm really happy that "SS3:BFE [Download]" is finally available on Amazon.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Info about Amalur, Shank, Syndicate, Jagged Alliance and Rayman is outdated, why it is so exposed in OP?

Anyway, good job with the rest of list, and I'm really happy that "SS3:BFE [Download]" is finally available on Amazon.

I keep getting a error when I try to buy Saints Row 2. When I try to buy it again, it says that I have already bought the game, but there's nothing in any of my order history nor email.

[quote name='poxi']Info about Amalur, Shank, Syndicate, Jagged Alliance and Rayman is outdated, why it is so exposed in OP?

Anyway, good job with the rest of list, and I'm really happy that "SS3:BFE [Download]" is finally available on Amazon.[/QUOTE]Sure it could be removed, but it does say that those deals ran through the 31st, those are really far down. There's dates on everything.

[quote name='Uplink']obligatory "Does it work on steam ?" post :

Stronghold 3
East India Company Collection
Mount & Blade[/QUOTE]

Any idea on this ? also the pirates dlc and cities in motion dlc ?

I already have DA:O, does anybody know if the DA bundle separates the games? In other words, could I buy the bundle and gift the extra DA:O Origin key (I assume it activates on Origin) to someone else?

[quote name='Splines']I already have DA:O, does anybody know if the DA bundle separates the games? In other words, could I buy the bundle and gift the extra DA:O Origin key (I assume it activates on Origin) to someone else?[/QUOTE]

Yes i bought it previously and you get separate code for each dragon age game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back