Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It won't be a month long sale, but the back half of the month. I have a call with Sega on Friday so I will ask about AVP and Sonic Adventure DX but they aren't currently in the sale. I know alot of you are looking at the GG sale, I can tell you that our Sonic Gen and Shogun 2 (game not dlc) prices will be better than what i'm seeing announced right now over there.
[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it Tony..... make it happen!!!!

pick up dungeon siege 3 , nice price ;)
japan33.gif

just bought dues ex, must have spent at least $200 on these amazon games over the last month or so haha, need to calm down!

The Alan Wake deal sounds great. I wouldn't mind playing that through again. I played it through on the 360 in a day because it was so good.

Awesome deals yet again Tony. I already have all of the current games on sale but went ahead and snagged a copy of DS3 and Deus Ex Augmented for my new websites weekly giveaways. I

[quote name='Scorch']Can you add dates back to the OP? When does Deus Ex go off sale?[/QUOTE]

Sure thing, by the way, the Sale ends this Saturday (5/5) Sunday beings the Double Fine sale.

I'm really psyched for it, I think everyone is going to love the "Oh So Fine" bundle :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sure thing, by the way, the Sale ends this Saturday (5/5) Sunday beings the Double Fine sale.

I'm really psyched for it, I think everyone is going to love the "Oh So Fine" bundle :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Haha, that will make me laugh if that is the bundle's name. I already have Psychonauts but I am interested in Stacking so I'll probably pick that one up.

[quote name='Meatyflakes']I can definitely recommend Dungeon Siege 3 at this price, it's fun, but keep in mind it's more a Baldurs Gate : Dark Alliance/Marvel Ultimate Alliance type ARPG than say Dungeon Siege 1/2, Diablo, etc. Great music too. Roll dodge, roll dodge, roll dodge, loot - repeat.

Oh, and (god knows this backfired last time), anyone hurting for the Deus Ex DLC can grab it off Getgamesgo.com for $3.74[/QUOTE]
So getgamesgo is a bother?

[quote name='Meatyflakes']I can definitely recommend Dungeon Siege 3 at this price, it's fun, but keep in mind it's more a Baldurs Gate : Dark Alliance/Marvel Ultimate Alliance type ARPG than say Dungeon Siege 1/2, Diablo, etc. Great music too. Roll dodge, roll dodge, roll dodge, loot - repeat.

Oh, and (god knows this backfired last time), anyone hurting for the Deus Ex DLC can grab it off Getgamesgo.com for $3.74[/QUOTE]
THANK YOU. Well worth that. You have to make an account, but you can pay with paypal (with no fees, even w/ credit card), and I got an email w/ the Steam key in 10 seconds (unlike Kumbaso that have yet to send me my Witcher 2 key after 3 days :(). Much appreciated!

I had this for ps3 & still have yet to play it, so since I built a gaming rig, I just rebought it all on PC :D.

[quote name='omnicious']So getgamesgo is a bother?[/QUOTE]
Oh no, not at all man. Just making light of the fact I got called out for mentioning a non-Amazon deal in this thread, haha. I've had no problems with Getgamesgo, matter of fact I'm eyeing up "the Club" for 2 bucks. Played the shit outta that back in the day on the 360, wonder if the PC port is any good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai and Sonic 4 Ep.1 be on sale soon Tony ? :)

Will you ever carry a Digital Download version of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition ?

[quote name='r9800pro']Will Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai and Sonic 4 Ep.1 be on sale soon Tony ? :)

Will you ever carry a Digital Download version of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition ?[/QUOTE]

Fall of the Samurai won't make it into the sale, but I'm going to try for Sonic 4 Episode 1.

Also, I don't have a solid timeline on when we'll be distributing Bethesda games (Fallout New Vegas) but as soon as I do I will let you guys know!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Fall of the Samurai won't make it into the sale, but I'm going to try for Sonic 4 Episode 1.

Also, I don't have a solid timeline on when we'll be distributing Bethesda games (Fallout New Vegas) but as soon as I do I will let you guys know!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I fully realize that it's way more complicated than it sounds and there's lots of legalities and agreements and so forth, but still it boggles my mind that you guys can send someone a box with a code to enter into Steam inside but you can't email someone a code to enter into Steam.

The games business these days can be quite odd at times.

[quote name='AmazingHulk']Tony,any chance of seeing command and conquer titles on sale?[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely try and bake this into a future sale.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Though you are not matching Driver, is there any chance you will be matching AC:Brotherhood which is also $10.19 on Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

Negative, to be frank, much of the Ubisoft catalog is going to fall into the test case for not getting matched. I explained the reasoning for this in a previous post but am happy to re-explain if you're curious. Let me know.

[quote name='Motoki']I fully realize that it's way more complicated than it sounds and there's lots of legalities and agreements and so forth, but still it boggles my mind that you guys can send someone a box with a code to enter into Steam inside but you can't email someone a code to enter into Steam.

The games business these days can be quite odd at times.[/QUOTE]

I wish it was less complicated too :(.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='lobito72']Hey Tony, I bit on the 2 1C games for $5 last week and bought King's Bounty, today I went back to try and get the 2nd game for free and the list is not there anymore. The link the email from Amazon provides goes to this week's deal (Deux and Dungeon siege 3) and when I looked up the 1C games they are back to regular price.
The offer is good till May 21st, do you think you could provide me with the correct link or the list of games I can choose from?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Did you get sorted?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Negative, to be frank, much of the Ubisoft catalog is going to fall into the test case for not getting matched. I explained the reasoning for this in a previous post but am happy to re-explain if you're curious. Let me know.
[/QUOTE]

Not necessary, I understand. I just don't recall you saying anything about Ubisoft titles specifically falling into whatever cohort doesnt suit price-matching. I had assumed you meant types of games, a la FPS V Driving V RPGs, not developers/publishers.

I would be terribly interested to find out why Amazon crops off the heads of the models in their men's apparel photos, but not their womens. I can only assume its also driven by data, but Id love to hear the rationale behind the data.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Not necessary, I understand. I just don't recall you saying anything about Ubisoft titles specifically falling into whatever cohort doesnt suit price-matching. I had assumed you meant types of games, a la FPS V Driving V RPGs, not developers/publishers.

I would be terribly interested to find out why Amazon crops off the heads of the models in their men's apparel photos, but not their womens. I can only assume its also driven by data, but Id love to hear the rationale behind the data.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was my poor explanation, sorry about that. As for the apparel photos. I have a couple friends who work in that group, I'll ask them :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='firepelt97']Meh, wish that I had picked up Metro 2033 earlier when it was on sale. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

It's gone on sale frequently lately, I wouldn't worry about it.. I'm sure it'll show up again sooner or later.

[quote name='firepelt97']Meh, wish that I had picked up Metro 2033 earlier when it was on sale. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

We'll get it on sale again, either in the voting email or in an independent sale :).

Tomorrow when the new voting goes up I've got 2 deals (to be voted on at $4.99 for a weekend) that I'm really excited to see your reaction on:

1. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum - Not Steam but a great game.
2. Dungeon Defenders 2 Pack ($2.49 effective price per copy) - those of you who like to gift stuff to friends should be psyched about this one :).

The other options will be Sengoku and Tron Evolution. I'm interested to see what wins.

Cheers,
Tony

Roller Coaster 3 is pretty decent. If it is the DRM free copy, then it is an awesome deal. Dungeon Defender is the standard one, DLC-less version right?
Never heard of Sengoku
Tron Evolution got so-so score. Well I hope Roller Coaster 3 win :) Thanks Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll get it on sale again, either in the voting email or in an independent sale :).

Tomorrow when the new voting goes up I've got 2 deals (to be voted on at $4.99 for a weekend) that I'm really excited to see your reaction on:

2. Dungeon Defenders 2 Pack ($2.49 effective price per copy) - those of you who like to gift stuff to friends should be psyched about this one :).

The other options will be Sengoku and Tron Evolution. I'm interested to see what wins.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I would love to see both Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum AND Sengoku "win". :D

[quote name='agentghost']Roller Coaster 3 is pretty decent. If it is the DRM free copy, then it is an awesome deal. Dungeon Defender is the standard one, DLC-less version right?
Never heard of Sengoku
Tron Evolution got so-so score. Well I hope Roller Coaster 3 win :) Thanks Tony[/QUOTE]

Sengoku Review
http://www.outofeight.info/2011/09/sengoku-review.html

I sure hope that Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum is DRM free too.

[quote name='agentghost']Roller Coaster 3 is pretty decent. If it is the DRM free copy, then it is an awesome deal. Dungeon Defender is the standard one, DLC-less version right?
Never heard of Sengoku
Tron Evolution got so-so score. Well I hope Roller Coaster 3 win :) Thanks Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='teenwolf']I would love to see both Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum AND Sengoku "win". :D

Sengoku Review
http://www.outofeight.info/2011/09/sengoku-review.html

I sure hope that Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum is DRM free too.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Dungeon Defenders is DLC-less. My system is showing me no product key distributed with RCT3, which means DRM Free :).

I'll pop in and update with the full Deal of the Week info for next week, but I want to let you all know now that Sunday only we'll have Psychonauts for $1.99...again this is Sunday only, from Monday - Saturday it will go to a $3.99 sale price.

Cheers,
Tony

None of those really set my heart on fire, but I will probably vote Tron. Its like the Wanted franchise, its strong entries always suck me into buying the weaker ones, so Id consider it at $5.

Tony will you be getting the Sega Genesis Pack 5 that just came out? It has all the Genesis Phantasy Star games in it among others and just went live on Steam today.

Also, if you get it will it be Steam activated or direct download?

[quote name='Motoki']Tony will you be getting the Sega Genesis Pack 5 that just came out? It has all the Genesis Phantasy Star games in it among others and just went live on Steam today.

Also, if you get it will it be Steam activated or direct download?[/QUOTE]

Yep we'll be getting it, but it won't be Steam-able.

I'll be buying it myself...i love the phantasy star series.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll get it on sale again, either in the voting email or in an independent sale :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I bought RCT3:p from you guys (December, I think) and I've got Dungeon Defenders. If I had none of those... probably RCT3:p. Dungeon Defenders is a great game, but there's loads and loads of DLC and I'd want some of it to be on sale as well so I could start off with all I need.

All that's left for me personally is a hardcore strategy game and a poorly reviewed action game. I guess I'll vote for Sengoku but I know it won't win.

I like it when you have 4 games on equal footing up for vote.

[quote name='deletion']i was hoping bastion was also on amazon. steam has it for 5.99? has it ever gone down to 3-4 bucks?[/QUOTE]

I wish Bastion was on sale at Amazon too :(.

[quote name='hal']I bought RCT3:p from you guys (December, I think) and I've got Dungeon Defenders. If I had none of those... probably RCT3:p. Dungeon Defenders is a great game, but there's loads and loads of DLC and I'd want some of it to be on sale as well so I could start off with all I need.

All that's left for me personally is a hardcore strategy game and a poorly reviewed action game. I guess I'll vote for Sengoku but I know it won't win.

I like it when you have 4 games on equal footing up for vote.[/QUOTE]

We actually consciously mixed it up that way this week. because last week we got a lot of feedback about how people were really bummed that only one game won and they were all equally good.

We'll keep rotating games you see into the mix though :) 52 weeks in a year!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I wish Bastion was on sale at Amazon too :(.

We actually consciously mixed it up that way this week. because last week we got a lot of feedback about how people were really bummed that only one game won and they were all equally good.

We'll keep rotating games you see into the mix though :) 52 weeks in a year!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Maybe you guys should try making the discount proportional to the votes. Say you have a total of 80% discount. If all the votes go to one game then that gets the full 80% Off, but if the games split the votes evenly, then they all get 20% Off. It would be a pretty fun tug o war to watch.

[quote name='joshuatly']Will Amazon have a massive sales by summer time like Steam does?[/QUOTE]

Oooh, now that's a good question...

[Waits for Tony's reply...]

[quote name='joshuatly']Will Amazon have a massive sales by summer time like Steam does?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']Oooh, now that's a good question...

[Waits for Tony's reply...][/QUOTE]

We've been having a major promotional event every month since January, and we'll continue that cadence :).

Cheers,
Tony

I for once think Amazon weekly sale is hella massive already and put Steam to shame. I had so much fun from the Men of War purchase from last week.. and I paid only $2.50 for it.

With that in mind, I look forward to summer sale (if there is such a thing) :applause:

[quote name='agentghost']I for once think Amazon weekly sale is hella massive already and put Steam to shame. I had so much fun from the Men of War purchase from last week.. and I paid only $2.50 for it.

With that in mind, I look forward to summer sale (if there is such a thing) :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yo segundo esto.

I think saying they've put Steam to shame is an exaggeration, but there have some great values on Amazon's digital side recently.

[quote name='dfg']I think saying they've put Steam to shame is an exaggeration, but there have some great values on Amazon's digital side recently.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they meant sale-wise, which Amazon has definitely accomplished within the past months.

Hi Tony,

In regards with Warlock Master of the Arcane - will we be able to activate this on Steam if bought from Amazon?. Or will it have a different drm?

N

Anyone knows if Tron Evolution is Games for Windows Live DRM or not? ( I mean you have to create a Xbox Live account to play)

[quote name='smurfinaus']Hi Tony,

In regards with Warlock Master of the Arcane - will we be able to activate this on Steam if bought from Amazon?. Or will it have a different drm?

N[/QUOTE]

Checking on this.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back