Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey there, next week will feature NBA/MLB 2K12 (basketball finals week) we'll have them both at $9.99 each and we'll offer a Steam version of each.

Also MysterD,

I believe you recently asked about Darkness II, we're going to promote it again, but not 100% solid on when.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Offering steam version again? That's awesome, thanks Tony:applause:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']That isn't a terrible idea...I'm pitching it to THQ right now.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Sorry to pester this again, can you pitch them Titan Quest Gold while you're at it please!? :D

Thanks for everything!

Hey Tony i just received an email that gives me $20 credit towards Crysis 2 ME because i bought Crysis 2 before.
When does this credit disappear?In the same email it says
This credit must be used by 6/12/2012.
The promotional credit must be used by July 1, 2012.

Which one is true?

I'd wager the 12th. There is a similar deal on Steam (not a 20 dollar credit, just a flat 50 percent savings) that ends on the 12th too, so I'd imagine EA/Crytek is offering the deal to a lot of retailers.

[quote name='warreni']No, these are older titles. Only some of Paradox's more recent titles are Steamworks and I'm not sure I'd recommend buying older grand strat games on Steam even if you were inclined to do so--I've read that people have a lot of issues with patching and mods.[/QUOTE]
The potential issues would mostly be the game updating itself "against your will" and thus breaking your mods/savegames.

[quote name='Mac the Geek']
EDIT: After looking briefly at Amazon's UK site, I don't believe that digital downloads are even an option there.[/QUOTE]
Only Amazon.com and Amazon.de have them, and it's 'in beta' on the latter.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey there, next week will feature NBA/MLB 2K12 (basketball finals week) we'll have them both at $9.99 each and we'll offer a Steam version of each.

Also MysterD,

I believe you recently asked about Darkness II, we're going to promote it again, but not 100% solid on when.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I picked up NBA 2k12 a month or so ago when you had it at $9.99, but there wasn't a steam key available then... Any chance I could get one added when it goes back on sale?

[quote name='Fatdude']Hey Tony i just received an email that gives me $20 credit towards Crysis 2 ME because i bought Crysis 2 before.

Which one is true?[/QUOTE]

got one also. what type of additions does the ME have?

[quote name='Idiotekque']I haven't had a single issue with Civ IV either (besides totally sucking at it, but that's me + strategy games).

Also, this is hella late, but King's Bounty? I'm seriously addicted; loving the Legend. Crossworlds is fully moddable too! Really falling in love with the series.[/QUOTE]

I haven't messed around with AP or Crossworlds yet but I did spend a good bit of time a while back on The Legend. The bad thing about that game (and it's probably the same for the sequels, which is probably one reason why I haven't mustered the energy to jump into them) is that you can get pretty far in, lose a couple of battles against creeps and find yourself too cash- and army-poor to advance any farther.

[quote name='Luckz']The potential issues would mostly be the game updating itself "against your will" and thus breaking your mods/savegames[/QUOTE]

Steam will actually let you turn off updates for individual games. The option is under the "updates" tab in the game properties window. That won't help you if you need to reinstall an older version of course.

[quote name='Fatdude']Hey Tony i just received an email that gives me $20 credit towards Crysis 2 ME because i bought Crysis 2 before.

Which one is true?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Corpekata']I'd wager the 12th. There is a similar deal on Steam (not a 20 dollar credit, just a flat 50 percent savings) that ends on the 12th too, so I'd imagine EA/Crytek is offering the deal to a lot of retailers.[/QUOTE]

The 12th is true, sorry for the confusion, that must have been a fat finger mistake :(.

[quote name='deletion']got one also. what type of additions does the ME have?[/QUOTE]

The Maximium Edition contains additional Maps and DLC.

[quote name='houdinilogic']I picked up NBA 2k12 a month or so ago when you had it at $9.99, but there wasn't a steam key available then... Any chance I could get one added when it goes back on sale?[/QUOTE]

Negative. We aren't able to retroactively provide different key types for games.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='CuE-TiP']Any hope for a 360 version of 2k12 on sale?[/QUOTE]

Wrong thread. Tony just deals with the PC download space of Amazon.

So I guess there won't be any kind of promotion for Civ V: Gods and Kings, like a coupon to get all DLC or the base game for cheap for those who buy the expansion, right? That'd be so sweet :D

[quote name='Chupatintas']So I guess there won't be any kind of promotion for Civ V: Gods and Kings, like a coupon to get all DLC or the base game for cheap for those who buy the expansion, right? That'd be so sweet :D[/QUOTE]

I was kind of hoping for some sort of bonus too but I think a 10% discount is all we'll get.

Seeing as it's releasing really close to the big Steam summer sale I think I will hold out if there's no reason beyond 10% chopped off to pre-order.

I was really disappointed with the price of the new Civ DLC. Doesn't seem to offer that much more than the other DLC packs (excluding the religion mechanics). I'll wait it out until I see it for the 5-10$ range.

[quote name='stoned99']I was really disappointed with the price of the new Civ DLC. Doesn't seem to offer that much more than the other DLC packs (excluding the religion mechanics). I'll wait it out until I see it for the 5-10$ range.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, most of the previous DLC releases have consisted of 1-2 new civs or a couple of new maps. The expansion adds new (or old, if you play Civ IV) game mechanics along with nine new civs, so if the wiki is to be believed, it's a great deal more content than a typical DLC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization_V:_Gods_%26_Kings).

[quote name='warreni']I don't know, most of the previous DLC releases have consisted of 1-2 new civs or a couple of new maps. The expansion adds new (or old, if you play Civ IV) game mechanics along with nine new civs, so if the wiki is to be believed, it's a great deal more content than a typical DLC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization_V:_Gods_%26_Kings).[/QUOTE]

I agree, I think the expansion looks very promising. Still, it's $30 bucks for an expansion in a month when you can easily buy 4 or 5 games with that money thanks to the summer sales.

And it's a Civ 5 expansion, which probably means lots of bugs at release (hopefully not).

I am still tempted, but I guess I'll wait.

[quote name='movac']Steam will actually let you turn off updates for individual games. The option is under the "updates" tab in the game properties window. That won't help you if you need to reinstall an older version of course.[/QUOTE]
That feature never seems to work.

[quote name='GamingKnight']Egads! That game CheapLikeAFox mentioned, Pickers, is on sale on Steam. :cold:[/QUOTE]

lol... that's funny. For anyone who likes those types of games and needs steam I highly recommend it.

[FONT=&quot]For those curious about the difference between Crysis 2 Max and Crysis 2 Standard:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Includes 4 Limited Edition unlocks:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Bonus XP – Immediate Access to preset class loadouts (Assault, Scout, Sniper, demolitions, Defence)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Scar weapon Skin - Scar assault rifle digital camouflage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Weapon Attachment - Day 1 access to scar hologram decoy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]· Unique Platinum Dog Tag - Display your multiplayer rank and stats[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Includes Retaliation and Decimation packs:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• A total of 9 additional Multiplayer maps supporting all game modes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Park Avenue[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Transit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Shipyard[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Compound[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• 5th Avenue[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Chasm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Plaza[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Prism[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]• Apartments[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Two new weapons[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FY71 Assault Rifle -The FY71 Assault Rifle is perfect for tearing through a line of enemies or battling over long distance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M18 Smoke Grenade -Now you can grab a little extra protection when stranded out in the open with low power on your Nanosuit. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.mycrysis.com/gallery/trailers/crysis-2-decimation-trailer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.mycrysis.com/gallery/trailers/crysis-2-retaliation-pack[/FONT]

Tony,

Any chance to match Steam sale on Saints Row The Third Season Pass for $6.79 or are you going to have it in the June sale for cheaper or similar price?

[quote name='headpiece747']Tony,

Any chance to match Steam sale on Saints Row The Third Season Pass for $6.79 or are you going to have it in the June sale for cheaper or similar price?[/QUOTE]

Hamsters are running.

Also we just secured Crysis Maximum (the first one) for 70% off for the DOTW next week as well.

Cheers,
Tony

@TONY

I already own Crysis 2 [regular edition] and got my $20 credit.

For that $20 promo credit for Crysis 2 Max, I really have NO interest in this currently.
I'm just not gonna buy the game AGAIN just for a few weapons and MP maps at that price.

Can others who don't own Crysis 2 Regular or Crysis 2 Maximum already actually use this promo coupon code?
Can I just give the promo code away to someone else?

At least I have until July 1st, to figure out what to do with it...hehe.

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY

I already own Crysis 2 [regular edition] and got my $20 credit.

For that $20 promo credit for Crysis 2 Max, I really have NO interest in this currently.
I'm just not gonna buy the game AGAIN just for a few weapons and MP maps at that price.

Can others who don't own Crysis 2 Regular or Crysis 2 Maximum already actually use this promo coupon code?
Can I just give the promo code away to someone else?

At least I have until July 1st, to figure out what to do with it...hehe.[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, the code is tied to our account, nothing to do with it but buy the Max edition :p

Cheers,
Tony

Tony[/QUOTE]

In for MLB, can't wait.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry dude, the code is tied to our account, nothing to do with it but buy the Max edition :p

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Is the Max edition a Steam code? So he can buy it and then trade it away? :lol:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry dude, the code is tied to our account, nothing to do with it but buy the Max edition :p

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Oh, it's tied to my Amazon account...I see.
Well, that explains why there's no code there.

I'll just have to wait and see what happens w/ Crysis 2: Max's price.
Hopefully, C2: Max hits $20 on sale before July 1st - which I highly doubt. :p
That way, when I use the code, it's FREE! :p

I'm not spending $20 on this game just for *THAT* kind of DLC.

Also MysterD,

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Will the NBA 2K12 and MLB2K12 Combo Pack be on sale?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Negative, just the individual games.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wow, that was fast.
Thanks for the fast reply!

And I'll keep my eyes open to see what kind of price is planned for your next Darkness 2 sale! :D

Just picked up the Magicka Collection. I hate that I realized my laptop can play some PC games. I didn't think it was powerful enough. Now I'm buying tons of PC games because I can and they are cheap. It is cool though!

How does one access the DLC in Magicka? If I wanted to play Vietnam for example, how do I go about doing that? I don't see any option for any of the DLC except for the Stars are Left

Tony, if at all possible, PLEASE make a steam version of Crysis : Maximum Edition. I can't justify buying games if they aren't on steam. I'm sick in the head like that.

[quote name='IamRemnant']Tony, if at all possible, PLEASE make a steam version of Crysis : Maximum Edition. I can't justify buying games if they aren't on steam. I'm sick in the head like that.[/QUOTE]

That has about a slim to none chance of happening, only way to get it on steam, is by buying it on steam.

[quote name='warreni']I haven't messed around with AP or Crossworlds yet but I did spend a good bit of time a while back on The Legend. The bad thing about that game (and it's probably the same for the sequels, which is probably one reason why I haven't mustered the energy to jump into them) is that you can get pretty far in, lose a couple of battles against creeps and find yourself too cash- and army-poor to advance any farther.[/QUOTE]
I haven't run into that problem at all. For one, there's a ridiculous amount of gold just sitting around waiting to be picked up if you scout around a bit. I've never run low on money and I'm fairly far in; I've always got at least 30,000g or so sitting in my treasury, and when I see a piece of equipment I want, I buy it every time.

Either way, you can save anytime, so just save before battles and you'll never get your entire platoon wiped out. Don't fight anything over "slightly stronger" unless you've got wicked spells and you'll never run into that problem.

Also, any King's Bounty fans know of any good modding communities? I don't know about the Legend, but Crossworlds/Armored Princess came with a program specifically for making your own locales, scenarios, etc. Someone could easily make their own full mods with this; there has to be a good community/database for user made mods!

What is the deal with this thread, every page it gets to a point where there's a link to the next page that only redirects back to the current page. Never seen that before on CAG but it's happening consistently in this thread.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']What is the deal with this thread, every page it gets to a point where there's a link to the next page that only redirects back to the current page. Never seen that before on CAG but it's happening consistently in this thread.[/QUOTE]

It has been mentioned before, something to do with deleted posts, if I'm not wrong.

That's strange, usually in my experience that would result in the new page disappearing instead of a ghost page lingering. Maybe I'm wrong, just don't recall seeing this before. It only bugs me cause I think I'm on the new page and end up reading half of the page over again before I realize it's the same page!

[quote name='pantsattack']*Waits for future Metro/Darksiders pack.[/QUOTE]
I'd get that, been waiting for metro to go below $5 since it was that price on sales since last December

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back