Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Corpekata']Just don't price match New Vegas given their "sale" price is higher than most store's basic price.[/QUOTE]

ROFL!
Wow! Gamefly really messed up on that one! I thought maybe it was the NV GOTY, but it's the base game.

"Come on down to Gamefly! For a limited time, New Vegas is on sale for $25 from a regular non-sale price of $20!!!"

[quote name='lifebenders']Tony, is that you on the Amazon Video Games Twitter account? I couldn't stop laughing last night reading them tweets, hilarious.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that account has been very prolific since E3 and also wondered it it was Tony.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='UW_Shocks']The ASUS G75 series has 2 tiers of GPUs: the GTX 660m and the GTX 670m.
[we've seen this before when the G73SW-BB had a Best Buy gimped GTX 460m (128 bit bus), and the conventional G73SW had a fullon GTX 460m (192 bit bus)].

The lower budget Best Buy G75 model has the GTX 660m; conventional G75 has the GTX 670m. GTX 660m is new tech [28 nm], GTX 670m is just a rebadged GTX 570m [40 nm]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+...621250769&skuId=5176239&st=asus g75&cp=1&lp=1

A better buy might be the new Toshiba Qosmio x870 with a GTX 670m card, but a dual-core i5. Will probably be around $1100 [launches soon].

I too am a fellow laptop gamer :D[/QUOTE]

so wait Best Buy actually has the better model this time?

The GTX 660m in the BB model has the newer tech, but the benchmarks still have it performing lower than the GTX 670m [although from what I hear, not by much]. Coupled with the benefits with the newer tech of the 28nm GPU core: cooler running, less power consumption; it could be a hard choice to make.

Personally, I would still opt for the better performer.

I got some promotional credit for Crysis 2 maximum edition. But it has 2 expiry dates. Can someone tell me which one is the good one?

Additional information on this offer can be found here.

Thank you for your purchase of Crysis 2 from Amazon.com. Your purchase has entitled you to a $20 promotional credit towards Crysis 2 Maximum Edition. To redeem this credit please visit ........... click "Buy and Download" and your credit will automatically be deducted from your account. This credit must be used by 6/12/2012.

The promotional credit must be used by July 1, 2012. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

[quote name='mascotzel']I got some promotional credit for Crysis 2 maximum edition. But it has 2 expiry dates. Can someone tell me which one is the good one?[/QUOTE]

Tony said it was 6/12/12

That Crysis promotion is so absurd. A forced time limit to upgrade to what amounts to 2 map packs for 20 bucks that if EA/Crytek hadn't closed down their DLC store would've cost you around 20 bucks anyway.

[quote name='Corpekata']That Crysis promotion is so absurd. A forced time limit to upgrade to what amounts to 2 map packs for 20 bucks that if EA/Crytek hadn't closed down their DLC store would've cost you around 20 bucks anyway.[/QUOTE]
So don't buy it. :)

I heard cheapy talking about hard to get video cards. Last year I got 2 550 ti superclocked cards ruunning together. How far behind the curve am I? I found out about the 560 after I bought the 550 and a friend hooked me up with the other one to sli them.

[quote name='gepet0']I heard cheapy talking about hard to get video cards. Last year I got 2 550 ti superclocked cards ruunning together. How far behind the curve am I? I found out about the 560 after I bought the 550 and a friend hooked me up with the other one to sli them.[/QUOTE]

Wrong thread, innit?

black op 2 odred , need to wait to November :(
japan43.gif

[quote name='renhoelder']@Tony

No idea if you're back from E3 but a PM for Far Cry (don't think amazon has Far Cry as a download but Far Cry 2) would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has Far Cry as a download, but it's a "32-bit OS Only" type of situation; not sure if the STEAM version has this issue.
I too saw that sale at Gamestop and also noticed it's STEAM's Daily Deal.

Amazon Far Cry: http://www.amazon.com/Far-Cry-Bit-Only-Download/dp/B004S2LM80/ref=sr_1_12?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1339012261&sr=1-12

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Amazon has Far Cry as a download, but it's a "32-bit OS Only" type of situation; not sure if the STEAM version has this issue.
I too saw that sale at Gamestop and also noticed it's STEAM's Daily Deal.

Amazon Far Cry: http://www.amazon.com/Far-Cry-Bit-Only-Download/dp/B004S2LM80/ref=sr_1_12?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1339012261&sr=1-12[/QUOTE]

Well, Steam lists Far Cry as "Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP (only)" don't know if this can be patched or whatnot, maybe someone who owns the game can clarify this?

[quote name='renhoelder']Well, Steam lists Far Cry as "Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP (only)" don't know if this can be patched or whatnot, maybe someone who owns the game can clarify this?[/QUOTE]

People are claiming on the Steam forums that it works on Win 7 64

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2737838

Post #5

I've bought today Far Cry 2, and I've just played a hour on it, on a Laptop with Windows 7 64 Bit...

That'd be awesome if Tony can PM; Amazon has the DRM-Free versions of Far Cry 1 and 2 [this was advertised during that Ubisoft BOBO deal Amazon had a few months back].

Hrm, too bad. I would rather have grabbed L.A. Noire from Amazon if I could get a price match, but time is running short on GameFly's sale. Shame Tony is so busy.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Hrm, too bad. I would rather have grabbed L.A. Noire from Amazon if I could get a price match, but time is running short on GameFly's sale. Shame Tony is so busy.[/QUOTE]

Did you submit to amazon directly? He did say someone reviews all of the price match requests

And how would I do that? When I looked it up everything says "Amazon has no price matching policy except for on TVs." so I figured Tony was the guy to talk to.

[quote name='Idiotekque']And how would I do that? When I looked it up everything says "Amazon has no price matching policy except for on TVs." so I figured Tony was the guy to talk to.[/QUOTE]

Under the Product Details it has a link for Tell Us About A Lower Price. It's no guarantee, but sometimes they do PM when you use the link.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I missed the end of the Mayhem promotion! I was in Boston and swore I was going to buy Arma 2: CO at 15$ before I left. But I forgot! DAMN IT. I always do this.... any one know anywhere else to get it for 15$?

Wait, really? I was literally on the checkout screen and about to click "buy" when I saw you post this. I guess I'll hold out so I can save myself 15$. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='realwords']Wait, really? I was literally on the checkout screen and about to click "buy" when I saw you post this. I guess I'll hold out so I can save myself 15$. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Whoops! I actually miss-read his post: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9651999&postcount=3544

Quote:
Originally Posted by tominater12
Tony do you think you will be getting any more ARMA 2 combined ops keys and selling them for $15.
I wish, I don't think we'll get more keys before the 28th though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkash03
Any chance of Mass Effect 1 going on sale too?
Yes, likely in June.

For some reason I thought the June sale was referring to Arma; my bad. #-o

Guys sorry about the delayed responses. I've been in meetings nonstop. On a cool note I've gotten some cool videos/pictures to share soon including an interview and gameplay video of Hitman Absolution. I'll post the deals for next week soon (probably Friday or tomorrow if I get a free second).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='smurfinaus']With both MLB2k12 and NBA2k12 how are both of these in terms of being played from management perspective?.Good? (not into online play).[/QUOTE]

Trade A.I is pants on head retarded in both. If you want a managerial game try Out of the Park baseball. It is extremely hardcore but better to play something like that than the half baked version in the 2k games.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Taking that as a no on PMing L.A. Noire. Looks like I'll stick with GameFly this time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry, basically anything that our automated systems aren't picking up we're not PMing during E3. Our team is just too all over the place to monitor it.

[quote name='KansasFF']What I would give to go back and buy the Arma II deal.... :([/QUOTE]

I'm working feverishly on an Arma II deal, stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony,

A preemptive question for you. When the steam summer sale comes up will you be price matching any of it?

Thanks and hope your enjoying E3

[quote name='Shrowd']Tony,

A preemptive question for you. When the steam summer sale comes up will you be price matching any of it?

Thanks and hope your enjoying E3[/QUOTE]

If they did, that would probably take a ton of sales from Steam since I'd assume that this event is one of their big revenue periods.

[quote name='yangwenli']If they did, that would probably take a ton of sales from Steam since I'd assume that this event is one of their big revenue periods.[/QUOTE]

Why would Amazon care? Fairly certain they pricematched some notable titles in the winter sale and that's Steam's other big event.

Either way, I imagine a ton of the same games are being prepared by both companies anyway. A lot of the same stuff tends to go on sale everywhere during the summer.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

I'm working feverishly on an Arma II deal, stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any way this can activate on Steam this time? I only want it on Steam :cry:

[quote name='thegreatest']Any way this can activate on Steam this time? I only want it on Steam :cry:[/QUOTE]

I have to admit that DLing ARMA has been the first pain I've dealt with amazon DVG. I never had this problem with Dead Island or Necrovision, but the DL speeds are super slow and after DLing all 7.7 GBs it gave me an error message so I have to try it again. I'm hoping it's just my internet acting up or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back