Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kamakazi010654']He maxed that out about 3 levels ago.

I told you, OP.[/QUOTE]

Charisma was maxed out at the time his character was rolled...

[quote name='jester55']How is Stacking?

Is it worth $7.50?[/QUOTE]

It's a fun, but easy game. There's no other game I can think it really compares to, so if you have an interest in it I say yeah it's worth $7.50.

[quote name='jester55']How is Stacking?

Is it worth $7.50?[/QUOTE]

I played it on the PS3 and I would recommend it. It has a great sense of humor and is a fun puzzle game.

The game is old and all but might want to note that the Mercenaries 2 multiplayer has been killed by EA. And I know there's some sort of content that you can't get anymore for Burnout and Saboteur.

Blarg. Really making me loathe EA right now.

You can use probably illegal third party tools to still play Mercs2 MP, but yeah, the game is fully 2p coop. That makes it way more joyful than playing it alone.
With Burnout, wasn't it just that they didn't port some content to PC? Or well, it hypothetically was available for purchase for a few moments but nobody was able to buy it? Or so?
And what's the matter with Saboteur? Only recently bought the Origin version for

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']tony , will there be an nhl 12 sale like you did with fifa and nba 2k12 :D?[/QUOTE]

If only there was a PC version... :cry:

Anyone wanna snag Mirror's Edge for a measly $3? I'm gonna buy the EA pack but I already have it. PM me!

Also, if anyone wants the 2K Shooter Pack but already has/doesn't want Borderlands, I'll go in with you on it. Just PM me.

I thought the Saboteur thing was only disabled on consoles. I assumed it'd be built into the game activation itself on PC, not a separate activation requiring a dedicated server. When was that server taken down? It worked for me on PC as of about 6 weeks ago. Topless strippers aplenty.

[quote name='Luckz']You can use probably illegal third party tools to still play Mercs2 MP, but yeah, the game is fully 2p coop. That makes it way more joyful than playing it alone.
With Burnout, wasn't it just that they didn't port some content to PC? Or well, it hypothetically was available for purchase for a few moments but nobody was able to buy it? Or so?
And what's the matter with Saboteur? Only recently bought the Origin version for

i don't mean to sound unappreciative on this, but i can't help but notice that a *lot* of the active and upcoming ones are exact same deals that have been going on since the start of the year, some as recent as 2-3 months. i understand that these deals were successes and thus warrant another runthrough, but this sale almost feels like it's missing a lot of that... pop that some of the earlier ones did.

of course i say this while staying up until Binary Domain flips, but still. the new sales are far and few in between while there's a lot of the older ones.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I thought the Saboteur thing was only disabled on consoles. I assumed it'd be built into the game activation itself on PC, not a separate activation requiring a dedicated server. When was that server taken down? It worked for me on PC as of about 6 weeks ago. Topless strippers aplenty.[/QUOTE]

I just looked and you're right, it was just the console versions they took down, my mistake.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI did I note that the EA bundle was up and running?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008GWJKE6

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Did you know I already own all of those from somewhere? ;)

EDIT:
I think Bulletstorm is the only one of that pack I bought from you guys ...oh, so glad I bought it, back when I did. That game rocked.

[quote name='DarkZero104']i don't mean to sound unappreciative on this, but i can't help but notice that a *lot* of the active and upcoming ones are exact same deals that have been going on since the start of the year, some as recent as 2-3 months. i understand that these deals were successes and thus warrant another runthrough, but this sale almost feels like it's missing a lot of that... pop that some of the earlier ones did.

of course i say this while staying up until Binary Domain flips, but still. the new sales are far and few in between while there's a lot of the older ones.[/QUOTE]

I'm always open to suggestions of more games to put on sale. There are only X number of games our customers are interested in enough to make worth building an event around.

For example, even Dawn of Discovery, which has been asked about multiple times in this thread, will likely perform several hundred percent worse than something we've run multiple times recently (like Bioshock bundle or Dragon Age bundle).

There are 2 things to note here:

First and foremost I'm sure most customers will read this and say "yeah they just want to make more money so that's why they are running the other stuff more often. This is true.

The other thing to note though is that, if more people are buying the better performing deals I think we can reasonably take that as an indication that we're satisfying more customers.

What games that we carry do you think we should be putting on sale? I mean, we have a game that came out last week (SO: The Line) and a month ago (MP3) on sale for 50% off, Binary Domain at $9.99, the EA bundle (which is totally new), and Warlock (another new, if niche game) in a bundle for $7.49 with a bunch of other games...

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the great deals Tony and all the work that you have been doing. I am currently trying to figure out the best way to spend my remaining gift card balance with the deals you have posted - though I will probably be spending more than that balance. :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

What games that we carry do you think we should be putting on sale? [/QUOTE]

Borderlands 2 for $9.99 please. That would definitely help you move 40k more units by launch =)

Binary Domain deal is live, I'm going to pick it up.

Oops, says currently unavailable when I try to buy it. The PC version has disappeared from the site, I saw it a second ago.

Real bummer, I was going to download it overnight.

I would suggest deals for you to put up, but you still have no contract with Bethesda. I'd love to see a nice Bethesda bundle.

Then again, I've suggested Dead Island for $9.99 many times to no avail. That's one that is overpriced every time it goes up in my opinion since the physical console GOTY version will be around for a mere $29.99 soon. Get a $9.99 price on it when the GOTY comes out (not $11.99)!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Binary Domain deal is live, I'm going to pick it up.

Oops, says currently unavailable when I try to buy it.[/QUOTE]

And now the PC box is gone all together, with only the 360 and PS3 available.

Binary Domain goes currently unavailable as I was about to checkout. Nooo!

2d8616f4.gif

@Tony

I just want to thank Tony + Amazon DVG and Amazon MP3 for trying to take more $$ out of wallet.
Just loaded-up a few of those 99 cents MP3 albums from Amazon MP3.
And Binary Domain looks like it might be next on my hit list from Amazon DVG...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Binary Domain deal is live, I'm going to pick it up.

Oops, says currently unavailable when I try to buy it. The PC version has disappeared from the site, I saw it a second ago.

Real bummer, I was going to download it overnight.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rirse']And now the PC box is gone all together, with only the 360 and PS3 available.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Doomtime']Binary Domain goes currently unavailable as I was about to checkout. Nooo!

2d8616f4.gif
[/QUOTE]

The Binary Domain price just flipped early so I had to pull the buy box. I'll be putting it back up at 12:01AM.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I would suggest deals for you to put up, but you still have no contract with Bethesda. I'd love to see a nice Bethesda bundle.

Then again, I've suggested Dead Island for $9.99 many times to no avail. That's one that is overpriced every time it goes up in my opinion since the physical console GOTY version will be around for a mere $29.99 soon. Get a $9.99 price on it when the GOTY comes out (not $11.99)![/QUOTE]

I totally agree on the Bethesda comment (WB too!). We've had Dead Island at $9.99 twice this year and it was a huge "meh".

I'll pitch it again though :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm always open to suggestions of more games to put on sale. There are only X number of games our customers are interested in enough to make worth building an event around.

For example, even Dawn of Discovery, which has been asked about multiple times in this thread, will likely perform several hundred percent worse than something we've run multiple times recently (like Bioshock bundle or Dragon Age bundle).

There are 2 things to note here:

First and foremost I'm sure most customers will read this and say "yeah they just want to make more money so that's why they are running the other stuff more often. This is true.

The other thing to note though is that, if more people are buying the better performing deals I think we can reasonably take that as an indication that we're satisfying more customers.

What games that we carry do you think we should be putting on sale? I mean, we have a game that came out last week (SO: The Line) and a month ago (MP3) on sale for 50% off, Binary Domain at $9.99, the EA bundle (which is totally new), and Warlock (another new, if niche game) in a bundle for $7.49 with a bunch of other games...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hey, nothing wrong with re-running the same sale. ;) I successfully resisted Paradox but got it the second time around mostly because of the aSoIaF mod.

Since you asked, some suggestions would be running Witcher for dirt cheap since they have gotten so much positive press with Witcher 2. Skyrim too maybe. Also, some of the Steam folks were asking about Jade Empire of all things on discount on that forum, which was a total shock to me. Maybe a big Bioware bundle as one of the oldie but goodie bundles? (KOTOR, JE, etc)

But the mountaintop would be somehow convincing Blizzard to run a deep discount on Diablo 3 & Starcraft 2. Those have held up their price more than others released the same time and it looks like Blizzard wants to own its own destiny in the DD space. But Starcraft 2 for $15 would move copies like no one´s business and probably end up scoring Blizzard a ton more money for their expected expansion launch.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I totally agree on the Bethesda comment (WB too!). We've had Dead Island at $9.99 twice this year and it was a huge "meh".

I'll pitch it again though :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Well I'm sure you and the team are knee deep in conversations with Bethesda. It's no mystery that getting Bethesda games up for DD is going to make you money.

And you had it at $9.99? I've seen it at $11.99 twice and I held off, especially considering GameFly ran it for $11.99 with a 10% off code. I may just crack if you put it up for $9.99 (especially if you ran the DLC for cheap as well).

[quote name='nategator']Since you asked, some suggestions would be running Witcher for dirt cheap since they have gotten so much positive press with Witcher 2. Skyrim too maybe. Also, some of the Steam folks were asking about Jade Empire of all things on discount on that forum, which was a total shock to me. Maybe a big Bioware bundle as one of the oldie but goodie bundles? (KOTOR, JE, etc)[/QUOTE]
Skyrim is Bethesda (so no go there) and KOTOR has never had a digital version afaik. I have to agree with old Bioware titles and the Witcher though. The Witcher has been up on Steam for $2.49, so if Amazon could do that... well, I'd grab it.

Yeah lack of some publishers even being around will make it hard to suggest. Bethesda, Capcom, Warner Bros, etc. I'd suggest Activision titles but you guys only carry their brand new stuff.

Bioware didn't publish any titles but Jade Empire so wrangling a Bioware pack would be pretty hard. EA for their modern stuff, Lucasarts for KOTOR, and a handful of others for their even older titles.

[quote name='Corpekata']Bioware didn't publish any titles but Jade Empire so wrangling a Bioware pack would be pretty hard. EA for their modern stuff, Lucasarts for KOTOR, and a handful of others for their even older titles.[/QUOTE]
Hey, Tony's leveling up left and right, winning praise and adoration from his humble subjects, and throwing extra Steam keys all over the place. You dare doubt his abilities?

I say a challenge is a good thing. ;)

[quote name='nategator']Hey, nothing wrong with re-running the same sale. ;) I successfully resisted Paradox but got it the second time around mostly because of the aSoIaF mod.

Since you asked, some suggestions would be running Witcher for dirt cheap since they have gotten so much positive press with Witcher 2. Skyrim too maybe. Also, some of the Steam folks were asking about Jade Empire of all things on discount on that forum, which was a total shock to me. Maybe a big Bioware bundle as one of the oldie but goodie bundles? (KOTOR, JE, etc)

But the mountaintop would be somehow convincing Blizzard to run a deep discount on Diablo 3 & Starcraft 2. Those have held up their price more than others released the same time and it looks like Blizzard wants to own its own destiny in the DD space. But Starcraft 2 for $15 would move copies like no one´s business and probably end up scoring Blizzard a ton more money for their expected expansion launch.[/QUOTE]

I agree with all those suggestions. If we carried any of the games you suggested I'd totally put sales together for them :).

[quote name='randomdud']Tony, how do we get to the Sonic 4 bundle? I seem to have lost my link to it. D:[/QUOTE]

I'll update the OP in an hour with all the links.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Well I'm sure you and the team are knee deep in conversations with Bethesda. It's no mystery that getting Bethesda games up for DD is going to make you money.

And you had it at $9.99? I've seen it at $11.99 twice and I held off, especially considering GameFly ran it for $11.99 with a 10% off code. I may just crack if you put it up for $9.99 (especially if you ran the DLC for cheap as well).

Skyrim is Bethesda (so no go there) and KOTOR has never had a digital version afaik. I have to agree with old Bioware titles and the Witcher though. The Witcher has been up on Steam for $2.49, so if Amazon could do that... well, I'd grab it.[/QUOTE]

We had it at $9.99 over holiday (December), then again in February.

As for The Witcher, we had that at $2.49, and The Witcher 2 at $14.99 twice before the distribution rights changed hands, now we're working on getting it again.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='randomdud']http://store.steampowered.com/app/32370/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

KOTOR 1 had DD, KOTOR 2 did not have digital versions.[/QUOTE]

Ok but Lucas arts is releasing a kotor 1 & 2 physical pack for 20, so someone else is thinking about tapping nostalga. Not hard to port to dd if the windows 7 work is already done. Joystiq already ran a story on the incoming bundle which is available for pre order through amazon.

Edit -- my bad tony didn't see your response. /biowarediscussiin

[quote name='nategator']Ok but Lucas arts is releasing a kotor 1 & 2 physical pack for 20, so someone else is thinking about tapping nostalga. Not hard to port to dd if the windows 7 work is already done. Joystiq already ran a story on the incoming bundle which is available for pre order through amazon.[/QUOTE]

I would buy this pack :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I agree with all those suggestions. If we carried any of the games you suggested I'd totally put sales together for them :).

I'll update the OP in an hour with all the links.

We had it at $9.99 over holiday (December), then again in February.

As for The Witcher, we had that at $2.49, and The Witcher 2 at $14.99 twice before the distribution rights changed hands, now we're working on getting it again.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am kicking myself for skipping those deals

Medal of Honor in the The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack would of been bad ass.

Did they ever fix the bloom issues in Syndicate?

If you need suggestions, my to-buy list for the summer is:

Deus Ex: HR (missed most recent sale :cry: )
Saints Row 3 (nobody's been able to beat the Christmas sale the THQ store had where it was $20 for base game plus season pass and Professor Genki preorder DLC)
Gods and Kings
THQ Bundle
Legend of Grimrock
Krater

Make my summer magical Tony. :D

[quote name='Corpekata']The game is old and all but might want to note that the Mercenaries 2 multiplayer has been killed by EA. And I know there's some sort of content that you can't get anymore for Burnout and Saboteur.[/QUOTE]
The "mature" Saboteur DLC from the consoles is already in the PC version of the game. There is no other additional content.

All of the Burnout DLC is still available the last time I checked as that is sold directly from within the game.

As for Mercenaries 2 multiplayer, yes, unfortunately EA did kill it. The good news is that you can still play via LAN or VPN using this hack. It's not as good as native support, but it beats nothing.

Jade Empire for steam. I would literally throw money at the screen if you did.

Also would love to get Kotor 1 and 2 on steam. Anyone know anymore info on this bundle pack on amazon. Is it just bundled, or have they done any touch up work to it?

Also really wanted Kingdom of Amalur Collection for steam, but might have to hop on the sale Amazon is going to put on for the origin versions.

[quote name='Usarocker']Jade Empire for steam. I would literally throw money at the screen if you did.

Also would love to get Kotor 1 and 2 on steam. Anyone know anymore info on this bundle pack on amazon. Is it just bundled, or have they done any touch up work to it?

Also really wanted Kingdom of Amalur Collection for steam, but might have to hop on the sale Amazon is going to put on for the origin versions.[/QUOTE]

I figure Tony won´t mind since it´s part of the Amazon family. Here is a link to the pre-order: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Knights-Republic-Bundle-Pack/dp/B00784HHUM/

No idea what work they did on it, if anything, but the listing says it´s good to go for Windows 7. Publisher is listed as LucasArts instead of EA so I guess the rights reverted back to the mothership instead of staying with Bioware/EA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back