Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']Bulletstorm is a G4WL-required game. I have tried the same thing w/ their EA Origin support, long time ago - they often won't activate be able to activate that. I took screenshots on my Amazon account and keys - and blurred some of my personal info and game keys out so they couldn't take it (and they were fine w/ that) - yeah, all kinds of stuff. They tried for a good while, too. Serial codes are DIFFERENT formats for Origin and G4WL.
Basically, Origin would probably need to supply you a new key via Origin for Bulletstorm and they would NOT do that for me. Fair enough. I could live w/out it.

About Mercenaries 2 - you might want to look on how to activate OLD games on Origin or w/ a EA account. See if that will do the trick. Doesn't always work. If I find the link, I'll throw it up.
EDIT:
Here's the link for trying to activate old EA games - try that.[/QUOTE]

Same here, i tried to get Bulletstorm on Origin cause i got the game for free back in January with the whole 5$ credit promotion. No luck, send them screenshots of my order, talked with 8 different guys on the chat, i even told the reps that the same problem was resolved on several threads on the forums and provided them the links. They kept telling me that i needed to talk with Amazon... Don't know what's the big deal about it since they basically gave me a new key for Crysis.

oh yeah, before i forget the usual warnings on Sega games:

- Dreamcast collection is 3 games. a fishing game, Space Channel 5 (good), and a soundtrack-destroyed Crazy Taxi (replaces music by guys like The Offspring to generic rock). that's the main issue there.

- if you're only going after *one* Sega Genesis pack, make it the 4th. 1st is okay, 2nd isn't that good, 3rd isn't that good, but the 4th is fantastic. Gunstar Heroes, Landstalker, Shining Force 1&2, Streets of Rage 1&2. the 5th one is new and seems to be the 2nd best offering, with Phantasy Star IV, Streets of Rage 3, and Vectorman 2 in it. that said... you may very well find these packs cheaper in the eventual steam sale. they've reduced 'em before to under $2 (75% off).

[quote name='jrodri86']Same here, i tried to get Bulletstorm on Origin cause i got the game for free back in January with the whole 5$ credit promotion. No luck, send them screenshots of my order, talked with 8 different guys on the chat, i even told the reps that the same problem was resolved on several threads on the forums and provided them the links. They kept telling me that i needed to talk with Amazon... Don't know what's the big deal about it since they basically gave me a new key for Crysis.[/QUOTE]
That's probably part of it - they just don't wanna give out another key; especially when they could probably sell it to someone else. Plus, it's a G4WL game and uses that for authentication; they probably don't wanna run out of keys and then have to ask Microsoft (and pay them) to get more keys, if they don't need to. It's not like Bulletstorm PC sold tons of keys at full price, you know?

A lot of this on their EA Origin Support also probably depends on what EA Origin rep you end up w/; what the rep and his supervisor might want to do w/ your issue; and their knowledge of all of this stuff.

It's not really a big deal, honestly. I contacted them when I did b/c I was wondering if it was possible to be done w/ my current key.

Bulletstorm requires G4WL, not Origin - if anything, EA probably should direct us to Microsoft. :p
And Microsoft should overhaul G4WL to be more like Steam or Origin, feature-wise - so we can activate G4WL games (bought elsewhere) over their service.

i was just about to order max payne 3 when it went unavailable is it going to become available before the 50 percent off sale ends?

[quote name='gamez79']i was just about to order max payne 3 when it went unavailable is it going to become available before the 50 percent off sale ends?[/QUOTE]

I remember he said he should have more very soon/ Yesterday he said he should have some today so it shouldn't be long.

[quote name='windsmere']I remember he said he should have more very soon/ Yesterday he said he should have some today so it shouldn't be long.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply.

[quote name='gamez79']i was just about to order max payne 3 when it went unavailable is it going to become available before the 50 percent off sale ends?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='windsmere']I remember he said he should have more very soon/ Yesterday he said he should have some today so it shouldn't be long.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gamez79']Thanks for the quick reply.[/QUOTE]

Fire alarms are now going off. Will be back up very soon.

Cheers,
Tony

Oy. Darn you Tony.

I caved and picked up Max Payne 3 at $30 and now I tried the demo for Binary Domain and you guys now have my money for that too!

[quote name='MysterD']That's probably part of it - they just don't wanna give out another key; especially when they could probably sell it to someone else.[/QUOTE]
They don't give you a key you can sell, they just attached the games to my Origin account.

[quote name='Gomtan21']Hi Tony, I have a couple questions:

1. Can you confirm that Civilization V and Mafia II can be activated on Steam outside of the US? I have heard from my Europe friends who bought the games on previous sales that they were unable to activate the game because the keys are restricted to US IP.. Have this been fixed?

2. Do you think you can flip the magic 75% sales switch on the Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Complete DLC Bundle? All the Warhammer 40k things are on sales except this one :O

http://www.amazon.com/Retribution-C...F8&qid=1341416204&sr=1-4&keywords=retribution

Thanks a lot, Tony![/QUOTE]

I don't think he's really allowed to answer these types of questions regarding out of country activations. Amazon isn't really supposed to be selling to those countries, so answering questions that might cause people outside the US to buy, he's not allowed to directly encourage, even if the answer was yes.

Well, I bought Binary Domain and overall, I think it's definitely worth it. You can see the influences from the guy(s) who made Yakuza. The voice commands are iffy at best, but I find it funny that it has you say profanity as part of the mic test. Best to leave that off and stick with the keyboard commands. The story is your typical on the verge of robot/company world takeover. The couple boss fights so far are a little meh, too much screen shaking. There are also times when you're not just running, taking cover, and gunning, so it changes it up a few times. The controls are ok for mouse and keyboard. Personally, the mouse acceleration isn't bothering me that much. Definitely a straight port as it's centered around the 360 pad. My main gripe with this is that you can't switch Over the Shoulder view left or right. So you may be unable to see an enemy because your body is blocking or you might be shooting into a wall a good amount. Despite these various problems, it plays like those B rated movies you go to the theater just to have a good time. I definitely dig the game for $10.

BTW, the main character felt like a cocky version of Chris Redfield.

[quote name='gamez79']got max payne 3 still thinking on spec ops the line but i heard it was too short.[/QUOTE]
Took me about 8.5 hours on my first playthrough with most of the collectibles found (all but three).

Took me about 29 hours to do 3 CONSECUTIVE playthroughs and 100% the game achievement-wise. Ah, did I say the time was spent on single-player only?

Hope it helps.

I'm tempted to get NHL 09 but had a couple of questions - hope someone can help:

1. How bad is EA for PC? I've read a bit online and it sounds like they have DRM software running 24/7, even when the game is off.
2. Are there any custom rosters available on PC? I know there are for this version for PS3 and the 360.

[quote name='mxyzplik']
1. How bad is EA for PC? I've read a bit online and it sounds like they have DRM software running 24/7, even when the game is off.
[/QUOTE]
Not true.

[quote name='DarkZero104']oh yeah, before i forget the usual warnings on Sega games:

- Dreamcast collection is 3 games. a fishing game, Space Channel 5 (good), and a soundtrack-destroyed Crazy Taxi (replaces music by guys like The Offspring to generic rock). that's the main issue there.

- if you're only going after *one* Sega Genesis pack, make it the 4th. 1st is okay, 2nd isn't that good, 3rd isn't that good, but the 4th is fantastic. Gunstar Heroes, Landstalker, Shining Force 1&2, Streets of Rage 1&2. the 5th one is new and seems to be the 2nd best offering, with Phantasy Star IV, Streets of Rage 3, and Vectorman 2 in it. that said... you may very well find these packs cheaper in the eventual steam sale. they've reduced 'em before to under $2 (75% off).[/QUOTE]

Dreamcast Collection is 4 games - you forgot Sonic Adventure DX. I don't think I'm that interested anymore though because the lack of an answer regarding DRM leads me to believe it's probably Starforce.

I don't think you'd want to cherry-pick those Genesis packs if you're a serious fan of the platform because there are great games in all of them. For instance, 2 and 3 contain games like Kid Chameleon, Alex Kidd, Decap Attack, Bio Hazard Battle, Virtua Fighter 2. I agree though that 4 and 5 are the best in general.

If someone doesn't have any/many of the games in the Awesome Pack, it'd be money well-spent. Lots of hours of goodness in there.

I dropped back by to pick up Syndicate, Binary Domain, and Fall of the Samurai. So basically whether you guys wound up beating Steam's prices or not, you sold me all of the games I wanted.

I'd already picked up Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops The Line yesterday. Great job. Didn't have a bit of trouble with check out or anything else. I redeemed the keys in Steam/Origin.

I bought the paradox pack but everything else seems like meh at most for me.

Either i own them or they are not cheap enough ( Darkness 2 , Binary Domain , max payne 3 , spec ops , syndicate ) i dont think paying more than $7.5 for a fps or tps is worth it.Playing it once for a playthrough for 7-8 hours and they are done never to be installed again.

$1 = 1 Hour for Singleplayer Shooters Rule!

I just bought Binary Domain. I'm still mulling over Spec Ops. I usually wait for lower prices but the demo was awesome and it JUST came out.

Decisions, decisions...

In any case, thanks Tony!

Bought that Sonic Pack. I wanted Sonic 4 Ep 2 at some point but with this I am getting Sonic 4 Ep 1 and 2 and Sonic CD all Steam Keys for $12.

What a steal :D.

Thanks so much Tony. You rule!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']They don't give you a key you can sell, they just attached the games to my Origin account.[/QUOTE]
Well, the game still internally needs a key, and they might not be able to activate it on your account with the gfwl key provided by Amazon, or they may not be able to check gfwl keys at all since it's not their system...

[quote name='Fatdude']Either i own them or they are not cheap enough ( Darkness 2 , Binary Domain , max payne 3 , spec ops , syndicate ) i dont think paying more than $7.5 for a fps or tps is worth it.Playing it once for a playthrough for 7-8 hours and they are done never to be installed again.

$1 = 1 Hour for Singleplayer Shooters Rule![/QUOTE]
All of those have multiplayer features :D

Is Virtua Tennis 4 still MIA?

Gonna grab Binary Domain, might come back for Spec Ops before it goes off sale, but gonna think about it some more. Thanks Tony!

Tony, is there any chance you can get Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga on sale again? It was $5 last time and I procrastinated and the sale expired on me. Help a brother out?

Also, that stuff about Bulletstorm and Mercenaries 2 being so impossible to activate is pretty ridiculous... That should be posted in the OP. Hell, that should be posted in the description on the product page: "Yeah, these games won't activate even though we're selling them to you. You'll have to talk to multiple EA CS reps and cross your fingers. Sorry about that!"

-_-

[quote name='Idiotekque']Tony, is there any chance you can get Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga on sale again? It was $5 last time and I procrastinated and the sale expired on me. Help a brother out?

Also, that stuff about Bulletstorm and Mercenaries 2 being so impossible to activate is pretty ridiculous... That should be posted in the OP. Hell, that should be posted in the description on the product page: "Yeah, these games won't activate even though we're selling them to you. You'll have to talk to multiple EA CS reps and cross your fingers. Sorry about that!"

-_-[/QUOTE]

Well considering the games weren't meant to be activated on Origin and can be played fully 100% without activating on Origin I don't see any need for a disclaimer. If or when Origin ever rolls back their activation keys to accept them I don't know, but the talking to a rep thing is just what some people do who want the game attached to their origin account as well.

Oh, they'll play without having to do any of that nonsense? I was under the impression that most EA games have to be activated through Origin before playing them (not that you needed to use the client, just that you had to activate them through an Origin account).

[quote name='Idiotekque']Oh, they'll play without having to do any of that nonsense? I was under the impression that most EA games have to be activated through Origin before playing them (not that you needed to use the client, just that you had to activate them through an Origin account).[/QUOTE]

Amazon generally carries DRM-free versions unless they explicitly state there's mandatory DRM. For example, I got ME1 and ME2 during Christmas, and I can play either fine without using Origin.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Ah alright. Never mind then.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the games will play fine without Origin. It's really EA's fault on this one, they've sort of picked and chosen which games do activate on Origin and which don't. Bulletstorm should being it's fairly recent, but it doesn't. Crysis 1 never has without work arounds or contacting EA CS. I do think that if they want to promote origin as this great central client they should make it so that all their recent games activate there.

People who really want the game registered on Origin put the extra effort to try to make it happen, but you can enjoy the game without going through any of that.

[quote name='twztid13']Oh well, looks like my Amazon DD purchasing days are gone. Tax kills every deal for me (shame on you Texas!)!![/QUOTE]

Oh cry me a river. Try living in Washington. We have to pay tax to Amazon AND Valve AND Microsoft AND Gamestop and pretty much every US based digital download retailer. The state of Washington must love me from all the tax money they get from me for digital downloads. :p

[quote name='Motoki']Oh cry me a river. Try living in Washington. We have to pay tax to Amazon AND Valve AND Microsoft AND Gamestop and pretty much every US based digital download retailer. The state of Washington must love me from all the tax money they get from me for digital downloads. :p[/QUOTE]
I agree with Motoki. I live in Texas and have no problem paying a sales tax when Amazon marks down their digital content 75% or more. It works out to about 40 cents (8.25%) extra on most purchases of on sale content. Maybe the OPer should stop buying gas too (tax rate of 100 %).

Throwing this out there again: If anyone wants to buy the 2K Shooter Pack but doesn't need or already has Borderlands, I'll buy the Borderlands key for $5. That makes the pack $15 instead of $20.

[quote name='avwjase']Tony, any chance we will ever see a deal on this? I mean, at only $10 I could just buy it but considering I will never play the actual game and just want the enhanced textures it would provide for DayZ, I have a hard time justifying $10 for a texture pack.

http://www.amazon.com/ARMA-British-...2&sr=8-2&keywords=Arma+2+British+armed+forces[/QUOTE]

Let me run it up the flagpole :).

[quote name='Idiotekque']Tony, is there any chance you can get Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga on sale again? It was $5 last time and I procrastinated and the sale expired on me. Help a brother out?

-_-[/QUOTE]

Last time we had it on sale it was $5.99 not $4.99. I'll ping Focus about running it again.

Sounds like you got your concern about Origin resolved.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='mxyzplik']I'm tempted to get NHL 09 but had a couple of questions - hope someone can help:

[/QUOTE]

I noticed today that Amazon's DD page for NHL 09 shows that it's unavailable. This is another game that should be brought up as "hasn't been in a special sale yet, but would probably drive sales". Heck, I'd buy it at its full $10 price if it was guaranteed to be a SecuROM-free version.

[quote name='twztid13']Oh well, looks like my Amazon DD purchasing days are gone. Tax kills every deal for me (shame on you Texas!)!![/QUOTE]

Only benefit of livin in Texas is gone. Now I gotta pay taxes for DD n live with hicks.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Last time we had it on sale it was $5.99 not $4.99. I'll ping Focus about running it again.[/QUOTE]
Alrighty then; keep us posted! :)

I already posted in regards to this earlier but it looked like it was lost in the thread. From what I can gather each game in the Rockstar Classics Pack has their own Steam code.

If this is the case if anyone is not planning on playing Bully: Scholarship Edition can I buy the Steam code off them?

PM me if interested. Thank you.

FYI, Fall of the Samurai says it takes 21.3 Gigs on Amazon's page, it only really takes 3.8 Gigs, at least when plugged into Steam. I believe Steam is smart enough to be using the original games 19 gigs, and not downloading the same stuff twice. It was announced as a "stand alone" game. But just so you know, download it from Amazon, and your looking at the whole 21.3 gigs.

[quote name='walkonshadows']FYI, Fall of the Samurai says it takes 21.3 Gigs on Amazon's page, it only really takes 3.8 Gigs, at least when plugged into Steam. I believe Steam is smart enough to be using the original games 19 gigs, and not downloading the same stuff twice. It was announced as a "stand alone" game. But just so you know, download it from Amazon, and your looking at the whole 21.3 gigs.[/QUOTE]

If this is true then thank god :).:applause:

[quote name='walkonshadows']FYI, Fall of the Samurai says it takes 21.3 Gigs on Amazon's page, it only really takes 3.8 Gigs, at least when plugged into Steam. I believe Steam is smart enough to be using the original games 19 gigs, and not downloading the same stuff twice. It was announced as a "stand alone" game. But just so you know, download it from Amazon, and your looking at the whole 21.3 gigs.[/QUOTE]
Total War: Shogun 2 is a game which uses Steamworks DRM which means that it requires Steam no matter where you purchase it. Therefore you should not download it from Amazon at all because Amazon's version of the files will be out of date since Amazon's files are the release version. Instead just take your code from Amazon, and go straight to the Steam client. It's the same story with retail releases of Steamworks games. If a Steamworks game has been updated since its release, don't waste your time installing the game from the disc because there is a very good chance you will have to download a large portion of the game anyway and sometimes even the whole thing since every game file has been changed. Most of Steam's games haven't migrated to the new patch management system and won't be, and even the ones that have still sometimes require substantial downloads on updates.

Even if the Amazon files weren't out of date, it would still be pointless to download them because they are encrypted and need Steam to be decrypted so they are not even viable for offline backup. The bottom line is if a game from Amazon uses Steam, don't bother downloading it from Amazon. You are wasting time and bandwidth.

Tony: Thought I'd suggest a sale on The Game of Thrones rpg, my wife wants to play that one. Well she says she does. I'm pretty sure she'll play it for an hour or two and then never again.

Also I didn't see it offered at all, but Lego Batman 2 looks like a good game. Those games force you to have the disc in if you go for a physical copy, so a digital copy is a better way to go.

Well, I tried to find the post to give them credit but couldn't find it. Someone had said that Binary Domain had frame rate issues with AMD gpu and apparently it really does, no joke. It happen to me on one of the bosses, not any other time but this one so far. It didn't freeze or really ruin the action but it did dip fairly low if only for a few seconds. Other than that it's a pretty damn good game.

Looking forward to some of those EA deals, but disappointed there is no Kingdoms of Amalur. Would definitely like to check that out on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back