Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='walkonshadows']I'm guessing this is a new list than the one posted this morning, cause I was going to kill the 2 codes I used this morning, but they are different than the CD keys Steam is reporting for those items, so I'll leave them in the list just to be sure.[/QUOTE]

I don't follow your question...
Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='akmgmer']Picked up the THQ pack earlier today, what and awesome deal! Still thinking about Sniper Elite V2, not sure how much I would enjoy that game but it is a good deal as well.[/QUOTE]

Sniper Elite V2 is great. I really enjoy it, it's actually a lot better than the demo led me to believe it would be (and I really liked the demo). My only complaint is sometimes the checkpoints can be pretty sparse, and you wind up replaying a ton of stuff, which can get annoying, but those slo-mo kill shots never get old.

This system works great. Should prevent people from getting locked out. Not taking any myself this time since I have Warband and no big interest in EU but I'll help spread the URL to those with Firefox/can't see the link.

Also, guys, make sure to actually delete the key in addition to writing down your name.

[quote name='flashburn']Tony, any chance you guys can price match the Tropico 4 expansion Modern Times to the Steam deal? $4.99. I already bought Tropico 4 through Amazon, and I wouldn't mind picking up this expansion.[/QUOTE]

Just reposting this once, in case you didn't see it earlier.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I don't follow your question...
Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

It will take care of itself, if this is the same list, then when someone tries to use an already used code, they will delete it. No worries since you made it editable.

[quote name='Mooby']This system works great. Should prevent people from getting locked out. Not taking any myself this time since I have Warband and no big interest in EU but I'll help spread the URL to those with Firefox/can't see the link.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work in Chrome/IE for me either. I'm not sure whats causing some people to see it, and others not.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alright guys, can't get the quoting thing to work anymore for some reason :(.

If someone wants to volunteer to man the PMs I'll shoot you a PM with the googledoc link. Otherwise we can try to figure something else out later tonight/tomorrow (I'm about to head out to a baseball game).

EDIT, put it back in...sorry, let me know if it is still working.

Yes please delete if you use a code, also if you try and use one and a jerk has taken without deleting, please delete for the inconsiderate and lazy :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony thanks so much for posting. Also thanks for the keys, I redeemed 73 for both europa and mount & blade, so I then deleted them, this is a much nicer system. I also like the setup on your free games page, I might try to look at playing world of tanks or super monday night combat they look good. Thanks again for doing this, so far I think this is going better, but only feedback and time will tell.

[quote name='sunghost']Doesn't work in Chrome/IE for me either. I'm not sure whats causing some people to see it, and others not.[/QUOTE]

sent you the link sung.

Tony GDocs seems to be working well, its cool seeing it update as people are typing. Got #105 for both Games and updated the sheet.

Tony you are the man, thanks again.

The only problem I see at the moment with the google doc, is that because the game columns are side by side, if someone only redeems one code, but not the other, unless they specifically say so, you wouldn't know the other code was still valid. People should outright delete the codes they are using,or find used. They can still put their thanks in the fields.

[quote name='sunghost']Doesn't work in Chrome/IE for me either. I'm not sure whats causing some people to see it, and others not.[/QUOTE]

Clear some PM's if you need me to send you the link. :D

I also tossed the Saint's Row The Third DLC pack in there as well.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and for taking the time to check out our F2P stuff too! You guys rock.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='walkonshadows']The only problem I see at the moment with the google doc, is that because the game columns are side by side, if someone only redeems one code, but not the other, unless they specifically say so, you wouldn't know the other code was still valid. People should outright delete the codes they are using,or find used. They can still put their thanks in the fields.[/QUOTE]

I agree perhaps adding a column between so there is room and then have a big old box for the f2p comments so everyone can add to those, and yes people should outright delete the keys off the page if you used them, that is for the best so you don't accidentally write or copy the wrong code down. But so far things seem to be working well.

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Does anyone know if amazon helps combat Ubisoft DRM on Anno 2070 or Might and Magic 6? Once I read that amazon I think gives unlimited activations or something?[/QUOTE]

I think if you run out of activations and then contact Amazon, they'll usually send you a new key

There, I just froze rows 1 and 2 so everything stays up there as you scroll the list. Added a black line underneath headers, colored background of headers to make them standout, word wrapping turned on,centered and vertically aligned. If you can save that as a default, then you'd have a future template to use.

Yeah, no go for me either...odd, why does it work for some, and not others ?

Oh my goodness, thanks for the freebies! Received the SRTT DLC earlier by PM, so I just took EU3 Chronicles and M&B Warblade. Tony, did I ever say you rule?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
*snip*

Can you see the link when you quote now? It is an "https://docs.google...."

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Got it that time, thanks Tony. Still checking out the Free to play section.

Tony,

I already have the stuff on the Docs sheet but wanted to post to thank you for the extra effort you put into making this work for everyone and let you know it's appreciated. I signed up for one of the F2P's (Rune... Runic.. something? Looked like a fairly traditional MMO) and will give it a shot and maybe try a few others as well. Mostly I'm just impressed by you going the extra mile for this community.

Does invalid product code mean I've been locked out? Getting it for every code I try.

Really want EU3. I have the original and loved it.

Thanks Tony, got number 14. Even though part of your job is getting us to spend money at the company you work for, you are really respectful to the gaming community and get us great deals.

[quote name='Umair56']Does invalid product code mean I've been locked out? Getting it for every code I try.

Really want EU3. I have the original and loved it.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be happening.

PEOPLE: DELETE THE CODES ONCE YOU'VE TAKEN THEM

Of course, it's possible the document has been e-mailed to others and people are just grabbing them in mass.

[quote name='Mooby']Shouldn't be happening.

PEOPLE: DELETE THE CODES ONCE YOU'VE TAKEN THEM

Of course, it's possible the document has been e-mailed to others and people are just grabbing them in mass.[/QUOTE]

Delete them if they don't redeem as well.

Would love to have a link as well to the Google Docs if there is anything still available. Mostly curious about EU3 than the other stuff.

Thanks for the PM :)

Thanks Tony,

Got #25 :)

[quote name='Kurina']Would love to have a link as well to the Google Docs if there is anything still available. Mostly curious about EU3 than the other stuff.[/QUOTE]

Just quote Tony's post when he mentioned "LINK" and you'll see

[quote name='Skyron']I just bought Burnout Paradise not realizing it wasn't activated on Steam.[/QUOTE]
Burnout: Paradise is a EA game.
EA Games DO NOT activate on Steam, if they are NOT bought directly through Steam.

EA Games activate up (normally) on EA Origin.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Sorry, my inbox has become unmanageable (a good thing :)).

For those of you sharing best pickups for SRTT DLC keys. I've hidden 50 in this post, quote to see.

Don't be a jerk, post which one you take if you take it.

XFZ7I-2NM06-39T3W

37[/EMAIL

50[/QUOTE]

thx tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back