Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']TOR is a month away; just about everyone will be playing that.[/QUOTE]

I played SWG in college so much that my roommate started hiding my keyboard and mouse from me at regular, increasing intervals.

I shudder to think what will happen to my life if/when i start playing TOR...

Anyone in Beta? Thoughts on the experience? Should I begin prepping for 20 hour play sessions?

Cheers,
Tony

My guild has had nothing but positive reaction to it, despite being mostly hardcore PKs (dying breed, I know). It's nothing like SWG on the PvP front, WoW pretty much killed any semblance of that. It's also sans the sandbox world SWG had, so expect more of a linear leveling experience. Basically, expect KOTOR online and everything that goes with it. I suspect the game will peak early, but retain a decent following through the years.

I'd be more excited for it if this were SWG2 TBH (but without idiots like Smedley to ruin it post-launch).

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks for the in depth run down, I haven't picked it up yet (I ALMOST started last night before Battlefield sucked me back in...).

What are you playing now? I'm getting the MMO itch and would love a community to game with.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'm currently not playing any MMO now. TOR does look interesting but I'm going to wait and see how that turns out.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Question for the CAGs,

Anyone here an MMORpger and playing/played FFXI? I'm looking to get re-addicted to something and might pick up this collection.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I've been playing FFXI for the better part of 5 years and am still playing it. Honestly I wouldn't recommend starting up fresh on FFXI. Currently it's only good for people that started playing years ago and are still playing, or old vets looking to come out of requirement. Like mentioned before, if you have a group of friends all starting off, it might be fun for a bit, but it's pretty hard to find someone to help you do all the low-level stuff on your own. The game isn't too hard to get stuff done, but thats only for high-level players. Low-level people really can't get anything done past level 50 without help, and thats including the basic stuff like going through storylines and getting your job's artifact armor finished.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It was, thanks for pointing that out, I've cleaned out that part of the post.

That price was part of a promotion we ran over Halloween, apologies for not updating!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='MysterD']What's the DRM w/ Avadon in your version?

Can your version be registered on Steam?
I doubt it, since it ain't on CD Keys that can register-up on Steam, but thought I'd ask, anyways...[/QUOTE]

I believe this guy is Securom so you'd have to "register a non steam game on steam" but won't be able to activate.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I believe this guy is Securom so you'd have to "register a non steam game on steam" but won't be able to activate.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info on the DRM.
Wasn't sure if it was Securom, DRM-Free, or what.
Good to know. :)

Right - any Non-Steam games, if you want SOME of Steam's benefits, you'd add it as a Non-Steam game through Steam.

Probably just gonna wait for Steam to drop this one down to $2.50 or less.

[quote name='randomdud']Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2 Gold edition is on sale for $5. Good price for a good game and expansion.[/QUOTE]

Any chance this activates on steam?

[quote name='mtxbass1']Any chance this activates on steam?[/QUOTE]

Yep, activates on steam and if u already have dow2 then u get an extra copy to gift.

Yes it does though be warned Dawn of War 2 and the first expansion Chaos Rising require both Steam and GFWL. The newest expanson, which isn't in the gold pack, Retribution only requires Steam.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']Yep, activates on steam and if u already have dow2 then u get an extra copy to gift.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sure does! Sorry for the brevity, responding from mobile.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Bought one. Thanks.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Who is excited for a killer deal on a PC Download that rhymes with "Rass Prefect Do" in a few hours?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I would if I didn't already have it =(.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Who is excited for a killer deal on a PC Download that rhymes with "Rass Prefect Do" in a few hours?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Will the deal go up at midnight pst?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I must be dense because I have no idea what game that is.

[quote name='tominater12']Will the deal go up at midnight pst?[/QUOTE]

We'll have over 150 games go on sale (50% off or more) in about 45 minutes.

I'll be posting a fully updated sale announcement as soon as all the prices flip in our systems.

Cheers,
Tony

P.S. Mass Effect 2 will be MUCH deeper than 50% off.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll have over 150 games go on sale (50% off or more) in about 45 minutes.

I'll be posting a fully updated sale announcement as soon as all the prices flip in our systems.

Cheers,
Tony

P.S. Mass Effect 2 will be MUCH deeper than 50% off.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait.

Updated with Black Friday deals :)

12:30AM on Sunday my time, can't wait to see if you all like this week's deals in the AM when i check back in!

Seriously Mass Effect 2 for $5 and The Witcher 2 for $16...pretty sweet deals!

Cheers,
Tony

I don't have a comp that can run games like Witcher 2, but this seems like a good chance to pick up dungeon defenders.

I see that it says "deal of the week" on mass effect 2, so will dungeon defenders (and other games on the list) be a one day sale, or for the week also?

[quote name='An J0e']I don't have a comp that can run games like Witcher 2, but this seems like a good chance to pick up dungeon defenders.

I see that it says "deal of the week" on mass effect 2, so will dungeon defenders (and other games on the list) be a one day sale, or for the week also?[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 2 is the Deal of the Week and will run all week. The other deals are "Black Friday Week Deals" and may or may not change as the week progresses.

[quote name='themaster20000']Does Mass effect 2 and Amnesia have steam codes?[/QUOTE]

No these use EA codes.

I highly recommend Driver: San Francisco if you like driving games. Amazing.

Also, $16 for the Deluxe Edition of The Witcher 2 is also a very great deal.

The Mount and Blade games have always kinda interested me. I'm gonna do a bit more in-depth research on the games when I'm a little less tired.

If i had a better video card i would probably play more PC games. Any suggestions (games) for someone who loves loot based rpgs

[quote name='tominater12']I must ask how does the $5 credit work? If I buy say 3 games do I get $15 of promotional credit in January 2012?[/QUOTE]

It says "Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time."

[quote name='TraBuch']The Mount and Blade games have always kinda interested me. I'm gonna do a bit more in-depth research on the games when I'm a little less tired.[/QUOTE]

Do it man, they are awesome games. Not the best graphics and no story, but some of the best on horseback combat you'll find in any game. If you're into movies like braveheart, these game totally has that feel where you're in the thick of combat and charging into battle. I recommend Warband, it's the second game and IMO the best, the latest adds firearms which doesn't really work quite as well and takes away from the epic army clashing with armor and heavy weapons.

[quote name='catabarez']Which of these games are steam compatible?[/QUOTE]

Check this list. If it's listed there and isn't a "(only STEAM version)" game, then it'll activate on Steam. :)

[quote name='atreyuevr']Check this list. If it's listed there and isn't a "(only STEAM version)" game, then it'll activate on Steam. :)[/QUOTE]

Wow looks like you can not activate Witcher 2 or Dungeon Defenders on steam.

[quote name='tominater12']Wow looks like you can not activate Witcher 2 or Dungeon Defenders on steam.[/QUOTE]

The Witcher 2 is DRM Free but Dungeon Defenders most definitely activates on Steam.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']The Witcher 2 is DRM Free but Dungeon Defenders most definitely activates on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Product description on Dungeon Defenders states that a Steam account is required.

Killer deal on the Premium version of The Witcher 2, but I've heard that it requires a somewhat beefy rig to really appreciate the visuals. What to do, what to do...

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']Think steam will meet or beat these prices? I will wait on Witcher 2 if they do.[/QUOTE]
Eventually, but I think it may not happen till the WInter sale. I'm considering buying it from GOG to support the Dev's directly as well.

I have barely gotten into Witcher 1 but that's a great price on the digital premium. Probably in for DD if I can convince a few friends to get it as well.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Updated with Black Friday deals :)

12:30AM on Sunday my time, can't wait to see if you all like this week's deals in the AM when i check back in!

Seriously Mass Effect 2 for $5 and The Witcher 2 for $16...pretty sweet deals!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!
These deals are STEALS.

PC RPG fans, if you are missing Mass Effect 2, The Witcher 2, or both - GET THEM.

Plus, TW2 has NO DRM.

Mass Effect 2 was my favorite game of 2010.
The Witcher 2 is one of my favorites of 2011 so far, along w/ Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I don't need to say much more than that.

[quote name='TraBuch']The Mount and Blade games have always kinda interested me. I'm gonna do a bit more in-depth research on the games when I'm a little less tired.[/QUOTE]

Cross a few games together - Sid Meier's Pirates! [remake] and Morrowind.
Hell, the original M&B even kinda looks like a game from the Morrowind era.
And this game has some of the best mounted-horse combat you'll ever play.

I know you are a noob Amazon rep so you are excused -

but you need to put in the title and in the post what systems these are applicable for.

[quote name='bg2001']I know you are a noob Amazon rep so you are excused -

but you need to put in the title and in the post what systems these are applicable for.[/QUOTE]

Saying DD in the title is like saying XBL or PSN, people get that that means PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back