Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Tony,

I hope you guys can match or beat today's Steam deals on

Driver: San Francisco $24.99 & $27.49 (normal & deluxe edition respectively)

and

GTA4 + Episodes From Liberty City (Complete Edition) $9.99

Thanks!

[quote name='agentghost']Would Amazon beat Steam price on Civ5 GOTY today? $10.99 would get a sale from me :)[/QUOTE]

Same here. I missed the other sale. It's been $13.58 on GetGamesGo for a few days now, so I'll probably buy from them if Amazon leaves it at $17.

[quote name='agentghost']Would Amazon beat Steam price on Civ5 GOTY today? $10.99 would get a sale from me :)[/QUOTE]

or maybe we can go back to $10 on Deus Ex:HR maybe some payday the heist love to?
Please? I'm begging you D:

[quote name='ruuin']Only one thing, thanks Tony and Amazon to bring us such a good deals. Waiting for more!

Please, take my money! :applause:

Is there any chance to see an offer of "Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening" separately? I have base game and only want the expansion.

Thanks for all.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it makes a difference to you or not, but Ultimate comes with all nine of the additional content packs. If you don't have those then you might find Ultimate a better value. I found them to be quite fun and several of them added more to the storylines of characters I enjoyed a lot like Leliana and Morrigan. One lets you take on the role of the Darkspawn during one of the final battles which is both novel and entertaining.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Morning Tony,

and

Thanks![/QUOTE]

This, at least the part about Driver.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Morning Tony,

and

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Yes would be great if you could beat steam's Driver price :D

Updated with new pricing on Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate, Crysis Maximum, and some Sims titles. If you purchased DA:O or Crysis Maximum yesterday or today at the current sale price:

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate: $8.99
Crysis Maximum: $7.49

Then you'll be getting an email with a credit to your account for the difference. I don't have a solid timeline for when you'll get the credit, as we're going into a holiday weekend. Just wanted to let you know that it is coming.

Also note, I've added "TODAY ONLY" next to the titles this applies to. Happy gaming!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Great! Good to see you guys were able to match Steam's price GTA4 Complete Edition ($9.99) and Driver: San Francisco Deluxe ($27.99). Driver is actually $27.49 on Steam but that's good enough for me.

Huzzah![/QUOTE]
Just so you know your link for driver is standard edition.

I have another question about $5 coupon. We won't be getting repeat sales will we? I'd feel pretty silly if some of these sales come back after jan 1 for coupon use but I bought them earlier.

[quote name='Soul0Reaper']Just so you know your link for driver is standard edition.

I have another question about $5 coupon. We won't be getting repeat sales will we? I'd feel pretty silly if some of these sales come back after jan 1 for coupon use but I bought them earlier.[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/Driver-San-Fr..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1325278807&sr=1-1

Link specifically with Deluxe Edition selected. You can still select Deluxe Edition when you go to the standard edition page.

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']How is Crysis Maximum? I keep seeing all the negatives about the DRM, is it that bad?[/QUOTE]

If you've got the rig for it, Crysis is amazing. It's definitely an innovative FPS, and looks gorgeous. It's also got mods galore. The multiplayer is lacking though.

In terms of DRM, I haven't had an issue with it, but there's some activation limit stuff. Regardless, if you ever have problems with that, Amazon will hook you up.

[quote name='vocoder']@T-Money:

Any chance having Command and Conquer bundle again?

and are they steam redeemable?[/QUOTE]

The EA bundles, with the exception of the Uber Bundle, are one day promotions, I don't think we'll be seeing repeats of any of them.

As for redeeming on Steam...I don't believe they do.

[quote name='xspeedracerx']Pretty sweet deals today. Well done Tony!

P.S. Any chance we'll be seeing Divinity II on sale again anytime soon? That would be rad. :D[/QUOTE]

I don't know how soon, but we'll likely be promoting this title again.

Cheers,
Tony

Just in case anyone is on the fence with Crysis ME and The Sims 3. I was able to activate The Sims 3 and Crysis Warhead on Origins. But I had to contact chat help for Crysis itself, but the rep was able to activate it for me just fine.

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']Same problem here with Crysis Maximum[/QUOTE]

same prob with me too on both Sims 3 and Crysis Maximum :cry:

Amazon page may not have full detail on the DRM of Driver San Franscisco but here it is, in case you are interested in the game:

For Drivers: SF, you are required to connect and sign in everytime you start the game, even in single player

Has anyone else had problems with the keys Amazon provides for Civ5 GOTY? I noticed that they're of a different length than the ones described in Steam's Retail Keys support page. Amazon's are 15 characters long, whereas Steam says they should be 25.

I entered the code into Steam using the Mac client, and the client said it was activated. However, the game doesn't show in my games library (not in the Mac list, nor in the All Games list that should show my PC games). Sorry if this has already been addressed.

If i've been playing vanilla Dragon Age Origins on Steam, would I be able to use that save file if I purchased the ultimate pack from amazon? I understand I'd be playing on Origin/not on Steam when I buy on amazon. I sunk like 70 hours into Dragon Age on Steam, but never finished it...This would be a great way to get Awakening and all the other stuff.

Well, I have news on the Crysis front. I contacted live support today and the rep had me sign up for an account on POGO.com and then import it into my Origin/EA account. From there, she was able to attach Crysis and Crysis Wars to my Origin account and boom. All three games of Crysis Maximum Edition are on my Origin account now.

It took about 15 minutes total and that includes wait time and me signing up for a POGO account and importing it. Not too bad, really. She also gave me a 25% off code for Origin at the end!

Hell, I can't complain. ;)

Seems my live chat guy I got last night didn't want to help me since he deflected back to Amazon. Guess I'll try again later tonight.

[quote name='ginwen']I was about to buy Sims 3, but there's no buy button.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']Same problem here with Crysis Maximum[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JJTalbott']same prob with me too on both Sims 3 and Crysis Maximum :cry:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up guys, these products are now back on sale.

Just so you know, we were in a quick meeting about this running down the cause of the issue and someone asked, "who noticed this?"...it was pretty sweet to be able to say, "The guys over at CAG".

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Just so you know, we were in a quick meeting about this running down the cause of the issue and someone asked, "who noticed this?"...it was pretty sweet to be able to say, "The guys over at CAG".

[/QUOTE]
Props, we haz them

Grrrr.......
Just bought Crysis yesterday and the price goes down!

Oh Hell. I thought yesterday was a good price. Just sucks to see it even lower. Oh well. I shouldn't bitch, but it's healthy to vent.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks for the heads up guys, these products are now back on sale.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Haha nice, but is there anyway to make BF:BC2 75% off?

Haha, that is pretty sweet. My first post in this thread and I just wanted to thank you man! Got a lot of great deals so far!

One question...any chance of a Payday: The Heist or Kayne and Lynch 2 repeat? Looks like I missed those.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks for the heads up guys, these products are now back on sale.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Props, we haz them[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zubalove']Grrrr.......
Just bought Crysis yesterday and the price goes down!

Oh Hell. I thought yesterday was a good price. Just sucks to see it even lower. Oh well. I shouldn't bitch, but it's healthy to vent.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rosterking']Haha nice, but is there anyway to make BF:BC2 75% off?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='admurray2']Haha, that is pretty sweet. My first post in this thread and I just wanted to thank you man! Got a lot of great deals so far!

One question...any chance of a Payday: The Heist or Kayne and Lynch 2 repeat? Looks like I missed those.[/QUOTE]

I don't have anything to announce about a Kane and Lynch 2, BF:BC2, or Payday sale.

I was going to wait to give you any information on tomorrow's deal because it is pretty sweet...and I legitimately thought it was going to be a 1 time thing. Crysis 2 will be $9.99 tomorrow (12/31).

Tune in around 12:30-1:00AM for this KILLER deal on Crysis 2 and make sure to tell your friends.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='AvidWriter']Any word of Mass Effect 2 having a "complete" version with ALL dlc?[/QUOTE]

Bioware Store is the ONLY place right now selling the ME2 DLC for the PC.

I wish Bioware/EA would re-release ME2 w/ a ME2: Complete Edition.

Another vote for Price Matching D2D's The Saboteur for 4.95$ :lol:

Waiting for the Crysis 2 deal and although I already have it, I may buy some copies for friends :applause:

Yeah, it'd be nice if you guys price matched Direct2Drive's sale on The Saboteur for $4.95, since I can't actually purchase it on Direct2Drive.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I was going to wait to give you any information on tomorrow's deal because it is pretty sweet...and I legitimately thought it was going to be a 1 time thing. Crysis 2 will be $9.99 tomorrow (12/31).

Tune in around 12:30-1:00AM for this KILLER deal on Crysis 2 and make sure to tell your friends.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks Tony!

I was going to wait to give you any information on tomorrow's deal because it is pretty sweet...and I legitimately thought it was going to be a 1 time thing. Crysis 2 will be $9.99 tomorrow (12/31).

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]
Already got C2 from you a bit back, when you guys matched when Origin had it for $10.
So...anything else major going on sale that you can or cannot hint or tell us about? :p

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

You are a good man. Thank you for the heads up!

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Anyway to match the price of The Saboteur on D2D to $4.99?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='r9800pro']Another vote for Price Matching D2D's The Saboteur for 4.95$ :lol:

Waiting for the Crysis 2 deal and although I already have it, I may buy some copies for friends :applause:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Razzuel']Yeah, it'd be nice if you guys price matched Direct2Drive's sale on The Saboteur for $4.95, since I can't actually purchase it on Direct2Drive.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kulerdar']Amazon match direct2drive on The Saboteur[/QUOTE]

Have you guys checked the Amazon page for this game?

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Ar..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=042C2YGJFSXMEMMMQRCE

We've been at $4.99 for a while...

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='oscargrouch']I hope he means that Crysis 2 will be on sale all day tomorrow. Wife would kill me for staying up just to get it.[/QUOTE]

Yep Crysis 2, $10 :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back