Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week 3/11-3/17:

18 Ubisoft Games now DRM FREE for $4.99 + Buy one get one free ($2.49 effective price per game). NOTE: You will get a code for each of these games, this is used to access the multiplayer servers but there is no DRM software associated with these games.

1. Assassin's Creed Director's Cut -
[FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas -
3. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 -
4. Tom Clancy's HAWX
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
5. Tom Clancy's Endwar
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"]- [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
6. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - English
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 -
8. Far Cry - English
9. Far Cry 2 -
10. Call of Juarez - English, French, Spanish
11. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood -
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
12. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
13. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition - English, French, Spanish
14. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Vegas-Download/dp/B002WC80LK/"] - [/URL][FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]
15. Rayman Raving Rabids - English, French, Spanish
16. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent -
17. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
18. Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - English
19. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- [FONT=&quot]English, French, Italian, German, Spanish[/FONT]

Deal of the Week 3/4-3/10:

Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga- $5.99 - NOW DRM FREE
A Game of Thrones: Genesis - $9.99
Cities XL 2012 - $9.99

FYI for those of you who missed Payday at $4.99 you can still snag a copy on the cheap for $7.49. Link

[FONT=&quot]Other Great Deals:

Darksiders II - $44.99 - will activate on Steam, comes with Amazon Exclusive item (details on page)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $50.99 - 15% off - House of Valor included
[/FONT]

Shank 2 -$8.99 - 10% off

[FONT=&quot]Syndicate - $53.99 – 10% off[/FONT]

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -$33.95 - 15% off

Pre-Orders for at Least 10% off:

Warp -$8.99 - 10% off
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai -$26.99 - 10% off [FONT=&quot]
Rayman Origins - $29.99 - Get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for free when you pre-order.
[/FONT]

From Electronic Arts:

Games that activate on Origin

Per MysterD's suggestion:

Here's the Steam Key Activation Page List.

NOTE: This list is incomplete so if you're unsure you still want to ask in the thread.

I'll be posting this a few times in this thread. I also post this regularly whenever people ask about activation limits with Amazon Game Downloads:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sinned47']hey tony,
im still debating if i want to get the console version or the pc download version. when will i not be able to lock in my preorder anymore for the pc download version for $51 today?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I missed this, I took the day off yesterday. You can still get the $51 pricing, it is just no longer a pre-order.

Hey T-Money I just noticed you guys had put Civ 5 and Civ GOTY on sale a while back. Any Chance to see a Civ V DLC pack sale? Me and a pal bought Civ V but didnt even see the GOTY on sale :whistle2:(

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']No Tropico 4 DLC on sale? :([/QUOTE]

Wasn't in the cards for this round, but I'll update as soon as we get something up and running to this effect.

[quote name='Uplink']Hey T-Money I just noticed you guys had put Civ 5 and Civ GOTY on sale a while back. Any Chance to see a Civ V DLC pack sale? Me and a pal bought Civ V but didnt even see the GOTY on sale :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

GOTY ran in December at $10.19, we're still in conversation around timing on a DLC sale.

Cheers,
Tony

Pretty sure the Civ 5 GOTY was 14.99 or thereabouts, 10.19 sounds like a Steam price match number for...Sonic Generations? Maybe some other stuff. If it was 10.19 I'm sure I would've picked it up myself without question (or I just plain missed it).

[quote name='Psybuster']Pretty sure the Civ 5 GOTY was 14.99 or thereabouts, 10.19 sounds like a Steam price match number for...Sonic Generations? Maybe some other stuff. If it was 10.19 I'm sure I would've picked it up myself without question (or I just plain missed it).[/QUOTE]

$10.19 was not a Steam pricematch, nor have they had it at that price to my knowledge. It was a promotion that I spent about 2 months planning :). It ran 12/24-26 and then again 12/29-1/1

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='mokmoof']Asked this a few pages back. No worries if it slipped through the cracks:

What will the DRM be on Rayman Origins?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, was running this down. The DRM for Rayman Origins will be Tages.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry, was running this down. The DRM for Rayman Origins will be Tages.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the answer. That does unfortunately mean I'll be cancelling my pre-order, though. Stupid, stupid UbiSoft.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry, was running this down. The DRM for Rayman Origins will be Tages.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony, given your unlimited install policy, is there any chance you would consider letting us request a new key via our downloads page?

I know I'd feel more comfortable buying limited install games if I didn't have to go through customer support for a new key.

Also when you do issue a new key, does it replace the old one in the download page or do we need to keep the email somewhere safe.

thanks!

[quote name='mokmoof']Thanks for the answer. That does unfortunately mean I'll be cancelling my pre-order, though. Stupid, stupid UbiSoft.[/QUOTE]

I never thought I would be defending Tages, but compared to some of the other DRM implementations from Ubi like the have to be always online, better hope you don't lose your connection and oh by the way we take the servers down sometimes so you won't be able to play during those times DRM, Tages seems tame in comparison.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
The weird part is that the Retail box will be DRM free but the PC Download version has DRM. That makes no sense :lol:.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']The weird part is that the Retail box will be DRM free but the PC Download version has DRM. That makes no sense :lol:.[/QUOTE]
Well, they SAY that the retail box will be DRM-free. They also SAID that the downloadable version would just involve a "one-time activation," which is hardly an accurate description of Tages.

So will Amazon be selling the box?

[quote name='CheapThomas']Tony, given your unlimited install policy, is there any chance you would consider letting us request a new key via our downloads page?

I know I'd feel more comfortable buying limited install games if I didn't have to go through customer support for a new key.

Also when you do issue a new key, does it replace the old one in the download page or do we need to keep the email somewhere safe.

thanks![/QUOTE]

I hadn't considered this at all to be honest, I will bring it up in our weekly features discussion. Good suggestion.

[quote name='mokmoof']Well, they SAY that the retail box will be DRM-free. They also SAID that the downloadable version would just involve a "one-time activation," which is hardly an accurate description of Tages.

So will Amazon be selling the box?[/QUOTE]

I'm unsure of whether or not the boxed product will be available, I will ask though. Also, I'll confirm the 1 time activation verbiage, as I was provided that prior to specificity around Tages. Stay tuned for more updates.

Updated with better deals on Kalypso games and added Tropico 4.

If you bought a game at a higher price, expect an email in the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Tony

A suggestion Tony, if it hasn't been raised already. Can you add a DRM section under the Game description on Amazon page? That way, we don't have to keep repeating "what's DRM" question on every page of this thread. :)

btw, what's the DRM for Dungeon and Dungeon Dark Lord? anyone know?

Does Disciples III activate on Steam? One of the tags on the amazon page is Steam, but it's not on the official list. Is the game even any good?

[quote name='hungree7']JUST WHEN is Darksiders going on sale Tony bro!??!!

sorry for the caps, I just want that game so badly :)[/QUOTE]

It was 5 bucks during the holidays

[quote name='Drabelincoln']It was 5 bucks during the holidays[/QUOTE]

Well duh every game was on sale at that time, that's why Im aching to get another sale, because I missed it! :roll: It's been more than a month now :cry:

[quote name='hungree7']JUST WHEN is Darksiders going on sale Tony bro!??!! :)[/QUOTE]

it's only $6.something if you're willing to go for the dvd version.

I might pick it up once I find enough stuff to get me free shipping.

[quote name='wankerjr']GMG is an international site which they do not pricematch.[/QUOTE]

After reading Kotaku's review, I don't really mind, haha.

4 hours for a game is just too short at $50.

[quote name='Uplink']Do the Tropico games all activate on steam ? 3 4 and the trilogy?[/QUOTE]

I think only the ones bought FROM Steam are the ones that activate on Steam. Might need to verify this though.

[quote name='CheapThomas']it's only $6.something if you're willing to go for the dvd version.

I might pick it up once I find enough stuff to get me free shipping.[/QUOTE]

It's also like 5 bucks shipped on eBay for a new copy

Guys,

Sorry I've been posting less the past 2-3 days. I'm In the midst of putting together next week's deals, along with some other longer term planning and have been really underwater. Please PM or ask in thread again if I've missed a question.

Cheers,
Tony

P.S. Dungeon Defenders - $2.99 as Deal of the Week next week.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
P.S. Dungeon Defenders - $2.99 as Deal of the Week next week.[/QUOTE]

Okay I am going to ask now ahead of time, please try to put the DLC on sale for those of us who already have the base game.

Thanks.

[quote name='Motoki']Okay I am going to ask now ahead of time, please try to put the DLC on sale for those of us who already have the base game.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately we're still in the process of getting this content from the publisher so I don't think we'll have it available for the promo :(.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='hungree7']Sup Tony, any plans of doing a THQ sale anytime soon?
I'm specially looking forward to buying Darksiders and SR3 :D[/QUOTE]

Stay tuned!

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Mass Effect 2 is 4.99 at Gamefly...any chance of a price match?

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Mass-Effect-2/150345/[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay here, the hamsters ran out of wheels. Keep checking back.

In other news, I had the most monster of games in LoL last night. I went 20/2/19 with Blitzcrank :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Stay tuned!

Sorry for the delay here, the hamsters ran out of wheels. Keep checking back.

In other news, I had the most monster of games in LoL last night. I went 20/2/19 with Blitzcrank :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Nice, Normal/Ranked/Custom/Co-op? =P

I'm gonna add you, look for an invite from AtreyuEvR. ;)

[quote name='atreyuevr']Nice, Normal/Ranked/Custom/Co-op? =P

I'm gonna add you, look for an invite from AtreyuEvR. ;)[/QUOTE]

Normal draft, I'm not good enough to hang in the ranked leagues yet and apparently I have no friends *sobs*. I'm generally on late night PST (read after 11:30PM) so I can avoid the GF aggro once she is asleep.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Normal draft, I'm not good enough to hang in the ranked leagues yet and apparently I have no friends *sobs*. I'm generally on late night PST (read after 11:30PM) so I can avoid the GF aggro once she is asleep.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

LMFAO... Luckily my GF plays with me. =] We'll definitely get you in on a game. Sorry for the irrelevant posts, probably should've PM'd, will if the conversation continues. ;)

I also have no friends besides my GF and cousin, but that's by choice. =P I also don't play ranked, I find it too serious, and much more condemning if you lose. =P

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Guys,

Sorry I've been posting less the past 2-3 days. I'm In the midst of putting together next week's deals, along with some other longer term planning and have been really underwater. Please PM or ask in thread again if I've missed a question.

Cheers,
Tony

P.S. Dungeon Defenders - $2.99 as Deal of the Week next week.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jsunjones']Yo T$, any word on the next weekly deal lineup?[/QUOTE]

boom

[quote name='jsunjones']Yo T$, any word on the next weekly deal lineup?[/QUOTE]

I spoke to that earlier in the thread and I will update the OP this weekend/Monday.

We'll be running Dungeon Defenders at $2.99 starting on Sunday. We'll also be kicking off a "Valentine's Promotion" on Tuesday, the tagline will be "Games to play with friends you love" :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='jsunjones']doh, missed that - thanks[/QUOTE]

No prob, I might actually check out dungeon defenders at that price.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I spoke to that earlier in the thread and I will update the OP this weekend/Monday.

We'll be running Dungeon Defenders at $2.99 starting on Sunday. We'll also be kicking off a "Valentine's Promotion" on Tuesday, the tagline will be "Games to play with friends you love" :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I like the v-day concept, good one.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I spoke to that earlier in the thread and I will update the OP this weekend/Monday.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I would like to play BF3 b2k with friends I love :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back