Amazon - Preorder WET (360/PS3) Save $10 FSS

Waiting for reviews of the game first. Even then, I will also wait it out until it hits bargain bins. Wish it came out during the summer drought when I was more excited for it.

Looks like it could be a newer, sexier, and somewhat better version of Stranglehold. I hope Eliza Dushku got a nice bonus for not only doing the voicework, but being the trailers' primary spokesperson. I'll admit it, she got me thinking about it.

A few weeks too late, guys. See you a few months down the road.

I tried both the ps3 and 360 demos and I did not like it at all. The film grain was annoying and the controls did not seem smooth to me.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I liked the demo but this game will probably drop in price quick.[/QUOTE]

Same feelings here. Though if it didn't come out on the same day as NHL 10 and Ultimate Alliance 2 I would almost certainly get it for this price.

Tried the demo. It feels more like a rental game, something to play over the weekend, than something I'd want to own.

I loved the demo. Wet looks like an awesome version of Stranglehold to me (I would like to note that i HATED Stranglehold after the first level lol). The rage mode where everything turns red/black/white is awesome. That was very Quentin Tarintino (spelling?) of them lol. I won't buy this game, but I will get it on Goozex if I can. I think it's gonna end up being extremely short, which is why I won't buy it.

Oh and YAY for Eliza Dusku, I

i played the demo and thought th epresentation was outstanding but thought the game itself stunk. I cancelled my pre-order right away. Ill try it again when it hits $15 at target.

[quote name='anubis20']i played the demo and thought th epresentation was outstanding but thought the game itself stunk. I cancelled my pre-order right away. Ill try it again when it hits $15 at target.[/QUOTE]

Well said, the game has a nice style to it but the rest is just garbage.

Wasn't a fan of the demo. Seems like actual price will be $50 but Gamestop advertises as "preorder now and get $10 off." Well if that's the case, I'd hope the MSRP drops to $50 and hopefully still get the $10 off that.

Stranglehold meets Kill Bill. Which to me, isn't a bad thing, since I'm one of the few who really enjoyed Stranglehold. But a game like that isn't worth full price, and there's no way it will stay full price for long anyway. Will be a good one for early next year.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I liked the demo but this game will probably drop in price quick.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
This game not worth the current price, It will surely drop fast.

[quote name='z3razerviper']I tried both the ps3 and 360 demos and I did not like it at all. The film grain was annoying and the controls did not seem smooth to me.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I rather plasy Stranglehold.

I thought the demo was rather derivative and outside of the bit at the end where it goes nuts and is in kind of a vector style, this is a definite wait till bargain bin game.

I didn't like the responsiveness (or lack there of) of the controls at all. Seemed like a really early build.

bread's done
Back