Amazon Prime Deals?

Fernando Rocker

CAGiversary!
Amazon... my favorite online store.

I love Amazon, and I buy a lot of stuff there. I started using Prime 4 months ago, with the Amazon Mom promotion.

But now my membership is over. And now I have to use FSSS. Problem is, Prime has spoiled me... I can no longer make $10 purchases!

Well... what are my options? Can I use trial memberships by making new accounts?

I can't use a .edu e-mail either because I'm not a student anymore.

So, what are my options (besides paying for Prime)?

come on F-R, did you mean to put this here? and just suck it up and pay for it, make sure you give them hell and take advantage of ordering $5 shit that ships free with Prime, you'll get your money's worth..

Hey, I'm from Laredo, too.

Hope you get some help.

Edit:

Oh wait, we spoke about this already. Mods can you please move my post to the Foot-in-Mouth section?

I'm so sorry, guys... I'm so sorry.

It wasn't on purpose. I'm at work, with multiple tabs opened, with my browser at a very minimum size.

=(

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Is this the same Fernando Rocker from joystiq?
I hate that guy![/QUOTE]

I'm the same.

Why do you hate me? =(

Just to answer your question, My prime recently ran out as well, so I just made a new account and resigned up for amazon.com/mom.

[quote name='Amblix']Just to answer your question, My prime recently ran out as well, so I just made a new account and resigned up for amazon.com/mom.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I never thought about this.

Sounds like a good idea.

=)

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']I'm the same.

Why do you hate me? =([/QUOTE]

I just remember that account being very anti-Sony, and too many 360 fanboy comments...though, I may have you confused with someone else.

bread's done
Back