Amazon Prime for $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Mama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Moderator EDIT

This is "do it at your own risk" situation thats covered in the new Trading and Feedback rules. Meaning no feedback is to be left for this , as well as a special warning that this isn't what Amazon designed Prime to be used for.
If they get wise, and kick everyone out of Prime - don't expect us mods to worry about getting you your money back (assuming you were not the original Prime purchaser).

End EDIT

(idea is from slickdeals)

A year of Amazon Prime costs $80.

Amazon Prime has a feature where you can invite four other people to share the subscription with you. The Amazon terms say that the people need to live at the same address, but several people from slickdeals say this is not the case.

So people get together in groups of 5, paypal $16 over to one trusted guy. The trusted guy buys the prime membership and adds the other four as household members sharing the subscription.

Then everyone in the group gets Amazon Prime for a year, for $16.

#####

The initial purchaser needs these three pieces of information from the people who are joining:

1) Birth date (Month and Day only)
2) Name associated with the Amazon account that wants to be added to prime
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

The people joining the account need the birth date (month and day only) of the originating account member to accept the invitation.

I am going to create a prime account today and would love to share the cost with 3 more people. If you're interested, PM me your:

2) Name associated with the account that wants to be added
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime.

I'll send you my paypal address and other necessary info so that you can be added to the prime membership. The payment will be $16.60 via paypal.

As of 11/24, there are still 3 spaces available.

I'm confused. If I wanted to join, should I paypal $16 to initial account holder? Then they will add me to their account and I can able to access to Amazon Prime for 1 year round. With this membership, I can buy any item and have them ship for 2 days free. So I don't have to reach $25 to qualify for Super Saver Shipping (very slow shipping). If I'm correct, then please add me and I'll be your cousin. I don't have $16 in my Paypal account except my credit card. I should have use this membership on Black Friday but it too late, because I already ordered a Wii (Ship by Dec. 11th) and Call of Duty 4 (PS3) (shipped by Nov. 29th). I'm stuck with this and my Best Buy Reward Zone Offer. Once my Reward Zone expires on Dec. 22nd then I'll sign this up for the rest of the year, starting January 2008!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I'm confused. If I wanted to join, should I paypal $16 to initial account holder? Then they will add me to their account and I can able to access to Amazon Prime for 1 year round. With this membership, I can buy any item and have them ship for 2 days free. So I don't have to reach $25 to qualify for Super Saver Shipping (very slow shipping). If I'm correct, then please add me and I'll be your cousin. I don't have $16 in my Paypal account except my credit card. I should have use this membership on Black Friday but it too late, because I already ordered a Wii (Ship by Dec. 11th) and Call of Duty 4 (PS3) (shipped by Nov. 29th). I'm stuck with this and my Best Buy Reward Zone Offer. Once my Reward Zone expires on Dec. 22nd then I'll sign this up for the rest of the year, starting January 2008![/quote]

Yes, if you want to join, you just paypal the initial account holder (in this case, me) $16.60 (which covers the paypal fees too). You will also need to email the following info so that I can add you to my account:

3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime.

You can access Amazon Prime for 1 year (my membership expires Nov. 24, 2008). You can buy any item sold by Amazon.com and have it shipped on 2-day delivery for free. You don't have to reach $25 to qualify for Super Saver Shipping (very slow shipping) -- you can buy a $3 item and have it shipped within 2 days for free. Some items are excluded such as portable generators and some other odd items (although if they are eligible for free supersaver shipping, they are eligible for Amazon Prime as well) -- most of Amazon.com's items are eligible for Amazon Prime shipping. If you don't mind starting your Amazon Prime membership now (which might help with the last-minute Christmas shopping), then PM me with your info and let me know if you're interested.

I have created a prime account (expires 11/13/08) and would love to share the cost with 3 more people. If you're interested, PM me your:

I'll send you my paypal address and other necessary info so that you can be added to the prime membership. The payment will be $16.60 via paypal.

As of 11/26, there are still 3 spaces available.

{EDIT} As of 11/28, there is still 1 spot PENDING.

There's only ONE space left to join the "family" and share an Amazon Prime membership for $16.60 -- Amazon prime gives you free 2 day shipping for the year -- and if you need 1-day (overnight) shipping, it's only $3.99 per item. Great for those last-minute Christmas gifts.

If you're interested, please PM me. I just signed up, so this membership is good until Nov. 24, 2008.

All spots in my group have been filled -- but I know there are at least a few more of you who are interested and that pm'ed me -- I'm sure if someone starts a new group, it'll be filled up in a day or two.

All right, I had to get something quick so I just got prime. I haven't met some of my cousins so if that sounds like you, PM me. Same drill as before.

I came over from Slickdeals so you can check me out over there.

So, I have 4 spots open and the membership started 11-27-07.

PM me your:

I have 2 spots with interest shown and 1 spot still available, PM me if interested with the requested infomation.

[quote name='andon']I have 2 spots with interest shown and 1 spot still available, PM me if interested with the requested infomation.[/QUOTE]

thanks andon!

anyone have a spot open? Danomano89, we could do it together, but we'll need 4 others right? Or is it 5 altogether? haha i don't really know. I want this pretty badly :) I use amazon.com a lot lolz

Well, I need one now, as my trial exprired earier this month. If all the spots of the previous account starters are already full, I can start one if anyone else is interested. Just PM me for info.

[quote name='Danomano89']Anyone have a spot left? I want in =)

Also, will this free shipping work on the amazon marketplace listings?[/quote]

Nope, only works with stuff sold directly from Amazon, and only on items that aren't oversized.

All right, I give in. I need to start Christmas shopping ASAP, can't wait for someone to adopt me.

I just signed up one, expires 11-30-08. PM me if you are my long lost family.

[quote name='Jedi1979']3 spots left![/QUOTE]
Hopefully I can squeeze in for the third spot.

Not having to deal with filler...priceless.

I really need a heater ASAP. Can I pay one of you $3 to add me for a day or two and kick me off once the order ships? I prefer someone with a high rating.

Hello! I found out about this site through Slickdeals and I'm willing to purchase an Amazon membership if four people would like to join me. My ID on slickdeals in alloy321 if you would like to check me out -- I've been a member there for a year now, so I'm not a newbie.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or email directly at [email protected]. First come, first served! Thanks!

Cassandra

I really need a heater ASAP. Can I pay one of you $3 to add me for a day or two and kick me off once the order ships? Free $$ for helping someone out. Prefer someone with a decent rating.

I have until May 7th, 2008 left on my amazon prime. I am looking for a couple people (2). If you want to have prime for a little over 6 months, for just $9.50 (to help cover fees). PM me and I will set it up as soon as I get paypal payment. First come, first serve.

If you would like to stay with me after that 6 months is up, I will allow you to remain for just $15.00 :) for that entire next year period (May 08-May 09).

UPDATE:
I have 1 more spot left cuz 2 just signed up today. I just renewed 12/03 so the whole year of prime is available. $17 paypal to cover fees and paypal verified with over 300 transactions. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back