Amazon Prime for $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Mama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Moderator EDIT

This is "do it at your own risk" situation thats covered in the new Trading and Feedback rules. Meaning no feedback is to be left for this , as well as a special warning that this isn't what Amazon designed Prime to be used for.
If they get wise, and kick everyone out of Prime - don't expect us mods to worry about getting you your money back (assuming you were not the original Prime purchaser).

End EDIT

(idea is from slickdeals)

A year of Amazon Prime costs $80.

Amazon Prime has a feature where you can invite four other people to share the subscription with you. The Amazon terms say that the people need to live at the same address, but several people from slickdeals say this is not the case.

So people get together in groups of 5, paypal $16 over to one trusted guy. The trusted guy buys the prime membership and adds the other four as household members sharing the subscription.

Then everyone in the group gets Amazon Prime for a year, for $16.

#####

The initial purchaser needs these three pieces of information from the people who are joining:

1) Birth date (Month and Day only)
2) Name associated with the Amazon account that wants to be added to prime
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

The people joining the account need the birth date (month and day only) of the originating account member to accept the invitation.

Thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me! I've already received paypals from two guys, and have offered the remaining two spots... don't despair if you haven't heard from me, as I've given the last two guys a deadline of this evening: if I haven't received the funds by then, I'll offer their spots to someone else.

So again, if you've already e-mailed me, I have your name and will contact you if a spot opens up... no need to PM me again :)

Thanks for all the interest!

Edit: No more spots, so please don't contact me :)

Now, i know the popular demand is $16 through PayPal. But, seeing as i don't have a CC (or, a PayPal account at that), will anybody be willing to give me a slot for a $20 amazon GC? If you can, post here, and i will PM you my email, and the claim code for the GC.

EDIT: Just forgot that i added the GC to my acct, so i don't have one now, but, please reply, so when i get one, i can give it to you ASAP.

Since it is hard to find any open spots, I am willing to go ahead and just sign up myself and have 4 spots open. If youre interested, email me ASAP. Thanks.

Seems like I will have to do the same. I am ready to set up a prime account and am looking for 0 more spots to fill. I will also update my post with the most current info, as others are having a hard time doing so. PM if interested. Paypal invoice will be for 16.80 for those interested.

Down to no more spots.

PMs replied to.

Welcome to Prime:
Main: blk00civicsi
1: basketkase543
2: tribopii
3: bballplaya210
4: bmachine

Thanks

I Currently Have 3 Spots Open ON My Prime Membership For Those Who Want To Join...

I Only Charged The First person Joined Today through SD $13 so thats the going charge but its going up to $15 per person starting at 10am central time still a $1 cheaper but you still have all the benifits my membership is until dec 3rd 2008 and i will most likely let it renew , but please send me a pm and we can go from there

[quote name='MASTERMAXX713']I Currently Have 3 Spots Open ON My Prime Membership For Those Who Want To Join...

I Only Charged The First person Joined Today through SD $13 so thats the going charge but its going up to $15 per person starting at 10am central time still a $1 cheaper but you still have all the benifits my membership is until dec 3rd 2008 and i will most likely let it renew , but please send me a pm and we can go from there[/quote]

PM Sent

Hi, I'd like to join a group starting asap. I have a good rep on SD and will give you my name there when you pm me, so you can check it out. Looking for good trustworthy people, thanks! Happy Holidays. Prime does rock!

Everyone's having success with this?

I'm interested in getting one too. I used to have the trial and it was nice getting items in just 2 days (just one time it was late over a day); but now that I don't have it anymore, it's not so great waiting over a week using free saver shipping.

I'd like a Prime membership too, although principally interested in getting on with someone that has some iTrader feedback, to show the person is a bit trustworthy and so forth.

Perhaps I should buy my own Prime membership. I figure I can trust myself. :whistle2:k

[quote name='utopianmachine']I'd like a Prime membership too, although principally interested in getting on with someone that has some iTrader feedback, to show the person is a bit trustworthy and so forth.

Perhaps I should buy my own Prime membership. I figure I can trust myself. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Actually, I often find myself the hardest person to trust ;)

vbmenu_register("postmenu_9142238", true);
L5: Journeyman
rank4.png

Date Joined:Apr 2005

I have two left for $16.80 - expiration date is 11/21/2008. PM me. (my slickdeals info. in case your wondering of my new sign up.)
eBay feedback: http://myworld.ebay.com/orion6192/
Feedback score: 243|Positive feedback: 100%

SOLD OUT!

slot 1: dace
slot 2: BWOZar
slot 3: gameboykid14

[quote name='dkbeck75']I have 1 spot left.....[/quote]

Hmm... kind of risky. Are you sure you'll renew? :\ When you have to renew, don't you have to send invites again?

[quote name='Larc']Hmm... kind of risky. Are you sure you'll renew? :\ When you have to renew, don't you have to send invites again?[/QUOTE]

It's a free trial, so it's the same thing as having an account, unless the guy doesn't have a payment info on record for amazon, or already declined renewal, that's the only time Amazon won't renew. They automatically renew it.

Anyways, I have 1 slot left! Hit me up for details. Sub ends Dec 23rd of 08

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back