Amazon Prime for $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Mama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Moderator EDIT

This is "do it at your own risk" situation thats covered in the new Trading and Feedback rules. Meaning no feedback is to be left for this , as well as a special warning that this isn't what Amazon designed Prime to be used for.
If they get wise, and kick everyone out of Prime - don't expect us mods to worry about getting you your money back (assuming you were not the original Prime purchaser).

End EDIT

(idea is from slickdeals)

A year of Amazon Prime costs $80.

Amazon Prime has a feature where you can invite four other people to share the subscription with you. The Amazon terms say that the people need to live at the same address, but several people from slickdeals say this is not the case.

So people get together in groups of 5, paypal $16 over to one trusted guy. The trusted guy buys the prime membership and adds the other four as household members sharing the subscription.

Then everyone in the group gets Amazon Prime for a year, for $16.

#####

The initial purchaser needs these three pieces of information from the people who are joining:

1) Birth date (Month and Day only)
2) Name associated with the Amazon account that wants to be added to prime
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

The people joining the account need the birth date (month and day only) of the originating account member to accept the invitation.

[quote name='edson13']I actually have not.. totally not cool how hes/shes lagging[/quote]
Yeah seriously, I should've went with someone else. :bomb: I paid right away and it's taking her (I guess it's a her since her paypal account name is Melissa) more than 2 days to do anything. When you do a business, one needs to frequently check back until the deal is done -- not wait and move at their own pace. Poor communication. If I send her a message each time, it'll take an extra day or two to just get a one sentence reply back.

It's been three days since DJSemi44 accepted the invite to Prime, but he/she still hasn't paid.. not the kind of behavior I expected from an established CAGer.

I told him/her that I wouldn't give the spot away to someone else until tomorrow morning (PST) -- but who's interested? Post here or PM me, either way. When I wake up in 8 hours, if DJSemi44 still hasn't paid, the spot will go to the first person to express interest and actually be willing to pay the $16.

Ill join. Somebody send me your paypal address and Ill do it. Or lets get 4 people together and paypal me 16 each and Ill add all of us to an amzon prime account.
Thanks,
Dillon

I just bought a Prime... 1 slot for my Moms, 3 open slots.

I registered just for this, but you can see I'm legit, eBay ID is same... snahabed.

Got the Prime tab open, will enter the invites immediately upon Paypal receipt of $16. PM me :bouncy: Can a new guy get PMs?? I guess I'll find out!

Happy holidays!

I want join with someone! i'm sorta new here... but im stablished at slickdeals. user name there is suntot. PM me!

I joined this website for just this thread :)

Please PM me if you would like to be added to my prime membership.

Oh and Im new here but have been on SD for a while :D

Edit: All spots are filled!

Thanks Game-o and Mark71mark for the great transaction

Sent a PM to hot_mamma...
lol, I'm also on SD actually (but with a diff username), although I've been on CAG for a while...just don't post that much cuz I don't have time anymore to play games =(

sent PM to hot mama as well, hopefully we can all close up that group and get this prime going in time for some last minute holiday shopping. oh, btw, hello CAGs! come on over to SD sometime, the water is fine, and the cake is no lie!

[quote name='tekdemon']=( she filled her spots without meeee.
*sob*

Anybody still need people?[/quote]

I just renewed my account on December 4th and have been meaning to post here about my slots. I have two open slots (2 others already spoken for). If you or anyone wants to get in PM me. I am a trusted eBay/Paypal member, I'll send more details after the PM.

[quote name='avatar13']I just renewed my account on December 4th and have been meaning to post here about my slots. I have two open slots (2 others already spoken for). If you or anyone wants to get in PM me. I am a trusted eBay/Paypal member, I'll send more details after the PM.[/quote]

PMed you

*spots are filled, group complete*

I originally came from SD and my AP account is set to renew on Jan 21st so to gain your trust I will allow you to have AP FREE for a month. When my AP renews on the Jan 21st, those that have not paid until then will get the boot.

[quote name='snahabed']I just bought a Prime... 1 slot for my Moms, 3 open slots.

I registered just for this, but you can see I'm legit, eBay ID is same... snahabed.

Got the Prime tab open, will enter the invites immediately upon Paypal receipt of $16. PM me :bouncy: Can a new guy get PMs?? I guess I'll find out!

Happy holidays![/quote]

I still have 2 spots open.

I signed up for Amazon Prime just last week and did spread the love with my group members. Unfortunately 1 person originally agreed to join but now hasn't paid and hasn't returned my PM's so that spot is now open.

If anyone is interested in that spot, let me know. We all have Amazon Prime now so it's just about getting the payment in for instant AP access.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

I have a question about this, seems tempting. My question is Would this free 2 day shipping be counted on items sold from amazon seller only or all sellers in their website?.

If i can purchase an item from a seller other than amazon through their site, then im willing to go in on this deal. I will post here if i decide to open 2 spots, 2 for me n gf and 2 for anyone who wants in.

thanks in advance.

[quote name='CHURRO']I have a question about this, seems tempting. My question is Would this free 2 day shipping be counted on items sold from amazon seller only or all sellers in their website?.

If i can purchase an item from a seller other than amazon through their site, then im willing to go in on this deal. I will post here if i decide to open 2 spots, 2 for me n gf and 2 for anyone who wants in.

thanks in advance.[/quote]

only items sold by amazon qualify for free 2 day shipping...

Alright, I'm interested in starting up a group. 0 open slot as of now. It's $16.80 (80 cents for paypal fees). Remember to send me:

3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

Update: Filled Up.

[quote name='suko_32']Alright, I'm interested in starting up a group. 3 open slots as of now, please PM me if interested. It's $16.80 (80 cents for paypal fees). Remember to send me:

3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime[/quote]

pm'd ya

Argh suko_32 added me really really fast, and I'm already ordering minutes after! PMs with him were more like an AIM convo. :) Oh, and having Prime is like, the most wonderful feeling in the world. :) :) For everyone that has prime or is about to jump in on this, enjoy.

If anyone has a slot open with a good trader rating on here, please pm me. My prime account ended a few months ago, and I really want it again.

Ditto!!!

Just happened upond this thread after many times staring at me. I would like an invite.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Same here.[/QUOTE]

OK, so I don't have a trader rating here, but I got tired of people filling up slots without me so I ended up just buying the prime account.

I have a decent # of rep points on SD (slickdeals)-my username is Cirrus over there (you can PM me over there if you don't believe me), and on anandtech I have a bazillion posts and have traded there before (secret santa and stuff)-my username there is tekdemon as well.

Also, I have like 99.9% feedback on ebay, mostly from selling so if you still don't trust me PM me for my ebay account name. Also have a few heatware ratings here:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=9098 (as Cirrus again).

As of now I have open slots so first come first serve. If you're interested please PM me (you can include your name/birthday/amazon e-mail if you want to speed things up). Then I'll add you and tell you where to send paypal.

It's $16.80 for me as well due to the Paypal fees, and please don't send me an echeck that'll take a week to clear-use a credit card or instant funding please.

Current open slots: 0
P.S. Merry Xmas =)

I have so many new newphews/nieces, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back