Amazon Prime for $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo Mama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Moderator EDIT

This is "do it at your own risk" situation thats covered in the new Trading and Feedback rules. Meaning no feedback is to be left for this , as well as a special warning that this isn't what Amazon designed Prime to be used for.
If they get wise, and kick everyone out of Prime - don't expect us mods to worry about getting you your money back (assuming you were not the original Prime purchaser).

End EDIT

(idea is from slickdeals)

A year of Amazon Prime costs $80.

Amazon Prime has a feature where you can invite four other people to share the subscription with you. The Amazon terms say that the people need to live at the same address, but several people from slickdeals say this is not the case.

So people get together in groups of 5, paypal $16 over to one trusted guy. The trusted guy buys the prime membership and adds the other four as household members sharing the subscription.

Then everyone in the group gets Amazon Prime for a year, for $16.

#####

The initial purchaser needs these three pieces of information from the people who are joining:

1) Birth date (Month and Day only)
2) Name associated with the Amazon account that wants to be added to prime
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

The people joining the account need the birth date (month and day only) of the originating account member to accept the invitation.

[quote name='drsuper23']Thanks again.[/quote]

PM replied...

You should have an invite waiting in your mail...

Same for nigel200099...

At this time I have one spot avail...

Shawn

[quote name='asnatlas']PM replied...

At this time I have one spot avail...

Shawn[/quote]

3rd Spot is spoken for...

[quote name='asnatlas']WhiteRob,

PM replied...[/quote]

WhiteRob,

You should have an invite waiting in your mail...

Likewise. This thread is great and should be stickied, although it doesn't seem to leave the first page anyway.

[quote name='WhiteRob']Got it and I'm in. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't know this could be done. Someone (with good feedback) pm me, I would like to join as well.

So basically someone has a new Prime account, and they can add me and I just send them $16 paypal? Is this the jist of it?

Thanks,

Chris

I'm also interested in splitting Prime membership. If someone already has a group or wants me to start one and get things rolling (I have 100% positive feedback on eBay with a 367 rating), please PM me and let me know!

My Amazon Prime membership expires 12-17-08. I still have 4 slots left and I wouldn't mind sharing my membership with other people, but the only downside is that I don't have a paypal account. But if someone is interested in joining just send me a pm and we could work something out.

[quote name='rdwd39']still need 2 more, pm's sent to those who have requested it in the last couple posts[/QUOTE]

Just sent my info and payment. I think we need one more.

all full guys, I would suggest just starting a new one. I started one today at 5 and we are now prim'in it up 6 hours later. Really easy to sign up for and if the person that gets the account has never had prime before, you get an extra month free!

UPDATE: ALL FULL, THANKS GUYS :)

I'm looking to start a new group ASAP. I'm a verified member with a premier account there. After you send the money, email or PM me your info:

1) Birth date (Month and Day only)
2) Name associated with the Amazon account that wants to be added to prime
3) The e-mail address associated with your Amazon account that wants to be added to prime

and I'll send you an invite and my info once the group is full.

PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back