Amazon - select games on sale + $10 gaming credit

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
all games on Amazon with a credit

EDIT: SOME titles include a restriction in the promotional code which only allows you to receive ONE promotional credit for an order, no matter how many qualifying purchases you make in that order. For example the game Glory Of Heracles states in the promotional offer: "Orders with multiple qualifying items will only receive one promotional code."

EDIT 2: The promotional video game credits you receive with the sale games POSSIBLY WILL NOT STACK. (need some verification on that still)

Titles on sale with a credit include:

Super Street Fighter IV PS3 - 29.99
God Of War 3 - 44.99
Splinter Cell Conviction - 44.99
Glory Of Heracles - 12.99
Mass Effect 2 - $44.99
New Super Mario Brother Wii - 34.99
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom All Stars - 44.99
Dantes Inferno PS3 and Xbox 360 - 44.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah! I just bought SSF4 last week from Amazon and it's already shipped out. Any chance they would give me the $10 credit?
How easy is it if I want to return the game in case they wont give me the credit?

I failed last time to get Demon's Souls because I was broke. Was hoping for it to reappear again but the chances of that looks slim. Would of loved to get it for 30 something with 10 dollar credit off Amazon :(

Actually, it seems like they have pretty much matched everything.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is $34.99 + $10 voucher.
Glory of Heracles $14.99 + $10 voucher.

I haven't checked the others, but I was most interested in those two and I ordered them.

Wario Land: Shake It is still showing up as $34.97, but it looks like Amazon themselves don't actually have that game in stock. So that might be the one exception.

Edit: Yeah, what he said.

[quote name='therealdeal19']Actually, it seems like they have pretty much matched everything.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is $34.99 + $10 voucher.
Glory of Heracles $14.99 + $10 voucher.

I haven't checked the others, but I was most interested in those two and I ordered them.[/QUOTE]

Is it gone for Glory? Don't see it anymore.

[quote name='kudu91']Is it gone for Glory? Don't see it anymore.[/QUOTE]

Gone for Mario too. Maybe just not showing up on my end?

you have to scroll down to special offers and promotions.

there it should say something like

"Order a qualifying game from Amazon.com and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotion code will be applied directly to your Amazon.com account up to two (2) business days after your product ships. To redeem your reward, add a Video Games item sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The discount will be visible after you have begun the checkout process. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid for one purchase per customer. Here's how (restrictions apply)"

There is something weird going on because I still see it listed for all the games in the OP except for SSFIV.

I also do not see it listed anymore for NSMB Wii but it is still there for Glory of Heracles for me...

[quote name='DrNo888']Bah! I just bought SSF4 last week from Amazon and it's already shipped out. Any chance they would give me the $10 credit?
How easy is it if I want to return the game in case they wont give me the credit?[/QUOTE]
I think if you have opened it they will give you 80% of what you paid for it.

[quote name='testaroo']$10 credit is not showing up for me for any of the games above[/QUOTE]

None of the credits were showing up for me either; but when you add them to your cart then proceed to checkout
the credit is mentioned on the last page before you place your order.

[quote name='DrNo888']Bah! I just bought SSF4 last week from Amazon and it's already shipped out. Any chance they would give me the $10 credit?
How easy is it if I want to return the game in case they wont give me the credit?[/QUOTE]
I did it with New Super Mario Bros Wii a couple weeks back. It had already shipped but I had not recieved it yet. I basicly asked them if they could just give me the credit without needing to return and rebuy. I got a email back fairly quickly saying they would give me the credit.

[quote name='mitnosi']I think if you have opened it they will give you 80% of what you paid for it.[/QUOTE]

It hasn't arrived yet. Anyway, they gave me the $10 code! Woot! Now to get another game lol! Wife as been asking WTF is going on with all the packages since the GS/Amazon price war started. Guess she's going to see a few more!

[quote name='DrNo888']It hasn't arrived yet. Anyway, they gave me the $10 code! Woot! Now to get another game lol! Wife as been asking WTF is going on with all the packages since the GS/Amazon price war started. Guess she's going to see a few more![/QUOTE]

Yea, my wife is like WTF. She's even more shocked when she sees the price I'm getting all of this for (using the credits as well.)

lol backlog is growing too fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by testaroo
$10 credit is not showing up for me for any of the games above

None of the credits were showing up for me either; but when you add them to your cart then proceed to checkout

What game did you check for , and this credit only for games or can you buy anything from amazon.

[quote name='Qwertykeys']No SSFIV?[/QUOTE]

It was just there a few minutes ago for PS3 but it looks like they removed the $10 credit with it.

[quote name='pureheat101']you have to scroll down to special offers and promotions.

[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='testaroo']$10 credit is not showing up for me for any of the games above[/QUOTE]

If you aren't seeing it at all, add them to your cart then proceed to checkout

[quote name='joshxx']What game did you check for , and this credit only for games or can you buy anything from amazon.[/QUOTE]

Credit is only for games. The poster you quoted didnt see the credits because they're listed on the page for the games in the product promotions section.

[quote name='joshxx']What game did you check for , and this credit only for games or can you buy anything from amazon.[/QUOTE]

I checked a couple this way (God of War/Assassins Creed)

Yes, video game credit for games only.(not just anything on amazon)
I think you can use it on video game related items as well, however.
Someone may want to clarify or correct me on this.

[quote name='integrafied1']This.

If you aren't seeing it at all, add them to your cart then proceed to checkout
the credit is mentioned on the last page before you place your order.[/QUOTE]

this.

Just as an FYI I just order SSF4 for the PS3 and got the 10 dollar credit at the check out if you want to re-add it to the list.

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='riskzero']Just as an FYI I just order SSF4 for the PS3 and got the 10 dollar credit at the check out if you want to re-add it to the list.[/QUOTE]

Cool yep youre right. So either it should auto apply or you can email CS and complain if you dont get it. Thanks.

Thanks OP, got ze Greek game. $15 for $10 in PSN Points and a game I'll never play is a great deal!

May even use the credit towards SSFIV if its still around, thanks again!

[quote name='Deona']Nice... I'm thinking about picking up Glory of Heracles. Any good?[/QUOTE]
It's going to come out for under 5 bucks and had above (barely) 70% reviews
I think it's a safe bet, I just made it myself lol

Odd that SSFIV is $25 TIC to Amazon; easy flip for $5 if you care. Even more if you still have an ECA order open. . .

[quote name='scarhawk']How long will this go for?[/QUOTE]

Until GS's offer expires? I jumped on SSF4, though I'm not a big fighting fan (still own the original SNES SFII cart though, just never got into 2D fighting games that much). $30 with $10 credit is too great a deal to pass up, especially since I used an existing $10-off coupon and Amazon credit to make this $0 out of pocket expense for me.

Can't wait for the next GS vs Amazon fight!

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']They just matched NSMB Wii., $34.99 with $10 credit.[/QUOTE]
Just ordered it. Great deal!

i just got an email from amazon about my 10 dollar credit for the super street fighter 4 only its a 5 dollar music credit and it hasn't been added to my account should i be worried

bread's done
Back