Amazon: SF4 SE Fightstick $43.99 (PS3) | $49.99 (360)

[quote name='distgfx']Good stick, stock parts are meh but the stick can be modded easily if you choose to do so.[/QUOTE]

hey dist... im getting this stick but could you pm me and tell me how to mod it? Thanks, oh and thanks OP for posting this deal!

[quote name='1trueshad0w']Those have been Amazon's prices for a while.. I'm waiting to see if the price will drop any more before I buy.[/QUOTE]

It will drop for sure. It's just a matter of time..

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I wish the ps3 version worked with the ps2.[/QUOTE]

Time to move on and adapt to the technological advancements, I think.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I wish the ps3 version worked with the ps2 and pc. Might have to buy the Mayflash one and this one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Casteor']Time to move on and adapt to the technological advancements, I think.[/QUOTE]
Casteor you don't have to speak your mind all the time, or ever for that matter. No one really gives a shit on what you think, not your mom, or your dead ancestors. There are loads of great fighting games for the PS2 that some fans want a stick that works for both, especially if they have a backwards compatible console.

Do us a favor, it'll be a new year soon, grab a gun and point it to yourself.

The PS3 stick isn't compatible with the PS2 or PC?! :(

I have some old PS2 fighting games that I'd love to have tried out with this stick.

I don't know about telling Casteor to commit suicide, but yeah, I think it's perfectly valid to want a backward compatible fighting stick.

[quote name='MSUHitman']^ Go to the arcade stick thread in the general gaming forum.[/QUOTE]

Or youtube.

If you're going to mod, then might as well get a TE stick to save time/money.

This comes with stock madcrapz parts.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I wish the ps3 version worked with the ps2 and pc.[/QUOTE]

PS3 stick IS compatible with PC. I have used mine on two PCs.

I'm not sure about exact details but here's what I know or think I know

Problems i know:
different usb slots that are solved by getting a pci usb?
you need to install drivers to use a SIXAXIS controller, then your PC will recognize the joystick.
installing these sixaxis drivers might cause incompatibility issues with mp3 devices, notably Zune.
and of course, incompatibility issues with vista/7.

ok halfway writing this, i googled and found http://www.motioninjoy.com/download

looks like the above might be better drivers than what i was talking about, which is http://playstation.joystiq.com/2006...s-on-windows-sony-hearts-microsoft-after-all/

edit: before anyone else asks, if your game doesn't recognize the joystick, you can get joy2key, which takes your joystick inputs and turns them into keyboard inputs.

and casteor doesn't know what he's talking about, people still played mvc2 on dreamcasts, even at competitive events. I don't know if evo is making the switch to the recent ports.

salazarmark: Nice burn! :lol:

[quote name='anathema728']PS3 stick IS compatible with PC. I have used mine on two PCs.

Problems i know:
you need to install drivers to use a SIXAXIS controller, then your PC will recognize the joystick.
installing these sixaxis drivers might cause incompatibility issues with mp3 devices, notably Zune.
and of course, incompatibility issues with vista/7.

ok halfway writing this, i googled and found http://www.motioninjoy.com/download

looks like the above might be better drivers than what i was talking about, which is http://playstation.joystiq.com/2006...s-on-windows-sony-hearts-microsoft-after-all/

edit: before anyone else asks, if your game doesn't recognize the joystick, you can get joy2key, which takes your joystick inputs and turns them into keyboard inputs.

and casteor doesn't know what he's talking about, people still played mvc2 on dreamcasts, even at competitive events. I don't know if evo is making the switch to the recent ports.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool I heard a rumor it might but was not sure.

[quote name='anathema728']PS3 stick IS compatible with PC. I have used mine on two PCs.

Problems i know:
and of course, incompatibility issues with vista/7.[/QUOTE]

No need to install the drivers because they wouldn't help in getting the stick to work anyway. The problem with the PS3 stick is it will only work on PCs with Intel mobos, not AMD mobos. If you want the PS3 stick to work with your PC and have a AMD mobo, you'll need this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815166001

[quote name='distgfx']No need to install the drivers because they wouldn't help in getting the stick to work anyway. The problem with the PS3 stick is it will only work on PCs with Intel mobos, not AMD mobos. If you want the PS3 stick to work with your PC and have a AMD mobo, you'll need this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815166001[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought oh well I think the new pc I'm going to build is going to be an intel chipset.

[quote name='salazarmark']Casteor you don't have to speak your mind all the time, or ever for that matter. No one really gives a shit on what you think, not your mom, or your dead ancestors. There are loads of great fighting games for the PS2 that some fans want a stick that works for both, especially if they have a backwards compatible console.

Do us a favor, it'll be a new year soon, grab a gun and point it to yourself.[/QUOTE]

Bit uncalled for. Even though you did tell him what's what, I don't think you should encourage the guy to commit suicide. This isn't gamefaqs, we shouldn't have that kind of behavior...surely cag is a better community than that;)

bread's done
Back