Amazon "Startin' the year off great" w/ a QUALITY DOTD: Hulk Hogan's Main Event $21

[quote name='Wario64']buying 50 to flip on eBay i'm gonna be rich suckas[/QUOTE]

Lol, good one.

LegksPMW5fbY8G1.jpg

Damn, brotha. Whatever happened to all those Hulkamaniacs?

The only Hulk Hogan game that should be purchased is Saints Row: The Third.

I also can't believe that Majesco is still kicking around making games.

Well if you sat around & didn't get what you wanted over the last 30+ days of sales across many B&M's & Sites, this is your punishment :D. Welcome to the new year slackers!

-DarkLegacy

I think Amazon figures they will put the worst game on sale now and hope that all the drunk/hungover people will buy it while they arent thinking clearly. Good tactic I must say.

Heres what i'm gonna do BROTHER I'm gonna take out my amex card BROTHER and order a whole bunch of these BROTHER and then when i get them BROTHER i am not even going to open them BROTHER i am just going to gaze around the masterpiece that is my game BROTHER

[quote name='etcrane']OMG yes ... I just ripped my shirt off after reading the title!![/QUOTE]

Of all the joke responses in this thread, this is the only one I laughed at. Nicely done, sir.

Well they just added the Dragon Age Pack for PC 12.50 for Dragon Age, Dragon Age: Origins, and Dragon Age 2. That's a pretty good deal

At E3, they said Hogan was going to meet with the fans. He just walked past and talked to some Brazilian press lady and walked into the meeting halls.

Angry tweeted Majesco and vowed to boycott every game for false advertising on a press release.

Karama's a bitch aint it?

[quote name='mitch079']This game is impossible to win. Hogan will never do the job, not even in a crappy video game.[/QUOTE]

I laughed. Thanks for that.

I would buy this game to help support the down and out Hulkster, but I read all money earned from video games using his likeness goes to his X-Linda, per the divorce ruling. If I was Hulk I would be body-slamming my lawyer after the way he got raked over the coals.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I would buy this game to help support the down and out Hulkster, but I read all money earned from video games using his likeness goes to his X-Linda, per the divorce ruling. If I was Hulk I would be body-slamming my lawyer after the way he got raked over the coals.[/QUOTE]

That's Terry's fault. When you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

i just traded in my copies of COD MW3, UC3, Skyrim, Gears 3, Battlefield 3, Forza 4, and fifa 12 just so i can buy this Masterpiece and GOTY 2011!!

[quote name='Mexico619']i just traded in my copies of COD MW3, UC3, Skyrim, Gears 3, Battlefield 3, Forza 4, and fifa 12 just so i can buy this Masterpiece and GOTY 2011!![/QUOTE]

Man if you had to trade all that to get $21 Amazons tiv must've really dropped.

bread's done
Back