Amazon Street Fighter IV Fightpad Xbox 360 15.95

Worth every penny. Probably the best pad I used in like 10 years. Also it's PC compatible (well I know the PS3 one is. I am assuming the 360 is too).

I tried it about a year ago, but I didn't like it that much, but it's a good option for those who can't get used to the PS3/Xbox 360 d-pad/button layout.

Thanks, OP.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Worth every penny. Probably the best pad I used in like 10 years. Also it's PC compatible (well I know the PS3 one is. I am assuming the 360 is too).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I use the 360 one on my PC all the time. 360 ones are wired. Keep that in mind guys.

Sooo this is probably an utterly moronic question but the last time I tried one of these I got massive thumb blisters d-pad side and I was wondering if that's like... something I did wrong, or if it's just how things work?

FYI everyone these are OoP now. So if there's someone specific you're wanting, you better get it now. (Looks sadly at the price of a Cammy PS3 pad at $50.)

Hmm.

I'd love Cammy but as said she's way expensive now.

Of these ones, as far as looks I would put them (best to worst)

Ryu>>Ken=Chun-li>>Akuma>>Blanka

Blanka is ugly as hell and I liked the design on Akuma's, but they made him look ugly.

These things are useful but the quality is bad i went through three pads via amazon before i decided to get a hori ex2 pad which is still going on strong.

Only thing I've ever used mine for was Tales of Vesperia and Infinite Undiscovery. I would turn the turbo mode on and put a shoe on top of the button to make it keep spamming something. In the instance of Tales of Vesperia, I used it to spam Tidal Wave to farm grade and also gain levels. In the instance of Infinite Undiscovery, I used it to craft 99 of something. Comes in handy if you feel like browsing the internet or something like that while doing some grinding, hands free. Lmao :p

As far as the look of the fightpad, that's really subjective. If you are a blanka player you are probably going to want to pick up the blanka fightpad. It really doesn't matter what someone else thinks about the look of the fightpad or how they rate them in their opinion as long as you like it.

I might pick up a second - I LOVE my Blanka controller - that huge D-pad is bliss! I have had no troubles with mine and prefer it to my Tekken 6 hori-style joystick.

bread's done
Back