Amazon - Tomb Raider PS3/360 = $45.99; Collector's PS3/360 = $75.99

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
PS3

I think Kmart has it for $44.99 (standard edition) this week but Amazon may be a better bet for most who don't like wandering into what is now the Kmart abyss

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']how was the game ? is it completely like unchared like ive heard or does it do enough to stand on its own ?

oh and my ears were ringing, did someone mention my name on here ? :)[/QUOTE]

I played all 3 games of Uncharted and also just finished Tomb Raider recently and it definitely stands on its own. It is over the top action, but it very enjoyable. Uncharted and TR both shares similar gameplay but it is very different in their way. First off, TR is way more gore / graphic which I like. It has a great cover and upgrade system for weapons and abilities. Just play it, you will be hooked. :applause:

I received the CE in the mail today that I ordered last week from Gamestop, and just a word of advice. If anyone plans on posing the Lara figure, you may want to think about letting it sit in some warm water for about 20 min to loosen up the joints.
I felt like I was going to break those arms.

Oh, and it may be worth noting that the game comes sealed inside the tin, and its the same UPC as the regular version.

[quote name='typesdragon']I played all 3 games of Uncharted and also just finished Tomb Raider recently and it definitely stands on its own. It is over the top action, but it very enjoyable. Uncharted and TR both shares similar gameplay but it is very different in their way. First off, TR is way more gore / graphic which I like. It has a great cover and upgrade system for weapons and abilities. Just play it, you will be hooked. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I never played the uncharted games, but thanks for the review. May get this when it hits $40/$50

I have my $20 voucher from Dead Space 3 that I've been sitting on for a while. I was holding on for 39.99 but this seems close enough. Dunno how patient I am.

want the game but since the single player is only 8-10hrs long will wait for under $20, wish some of those resources should have went towards making the single player longer and better

not every game needs MP, just played bioshock and it was a lot of fun, spent like 14hrs on the game but when i got to the ending it felt like 6-7 hrs game. So good

[quote name='strait edge follower']ive been scoring a bunch of cheap collectors editions latley and i would love the tomb raider one to plumit soon. i also want the god of war one to drop. great games with nice statues along with other swag + a cheap price ? perfect lol. i need more statues :D[/QUOTE]

You'll want to skip this one then. It's a cheap figure with kankle ball joints from the vids i've seen. I'll buy the game at 30 and wait for the ce to converted to used and get the figure for free.

Ok what in the world is up with the QTE? There is no way I missed the damn triangle button timing that many time. Any one experience this?

I keep going back and forth on picking this up at this price point. I'm definitely interested in the game, but I know I'll beat it once and then put it on the shelf for a while until i choose to replay it down the road. Can't decide if I should wait for a better deal later this year.

Got mine in the mail today, thanks for posting OP!

I really only wanted it for the action figure-this is the first Play Arts Kai figure I own, and as a toy nerd I am really impressed. Note that this isnt a statue, it's a fully posable figure with weapons and swappable hands and 30-something points of articulation. Also, it retails for $65 alone, which makes this CE a steal.

Mine came with a small artbook slipped outside the tin box-nifty bonus!

Mine came in yesterday. I ordered the standard version but it came with the slip cover and art book. I guess it was a leftover pre-order copy.

bread's done
Back