Amazon Video Games Gold Box for Tuesday 3/25

zzamaro

CAGiversary!
I got an e-mail about this.

Hopefully some good games.

The Deal of the Day is:

OUYA: A New Kind of Game Console and $25 OUYA Gaming Credit $69.99 (30% off)
Get South Park: The Stick of Truth for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or PC $59.99 $42.99 (28% off)

Lightning Deals (PT times)
10am - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 and X360) for $39.99
2pm - Thieft for PS4 ($50 ATM)
for $39.99
6pm - Skylanders SWAP Force Spy Rise
7pm - Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Shadow Limited Edition Gaming Headset -Microsoft Xbox 360
8pm - Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Spectre Limited Edition Gaming Headset
-Microsoft Xbox 360
10pm - Turtle Beach Marvel Seven: Limited Edition Gaming Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
It's South Park Stick of Truth for... $44.99.

It's actually $42.99 right now, wtf?

6Qn5PCu.jpg

Curious as to what the Thief price will be.

Probably dreaming, but $30 would be nice to PM at Target to get the Steelbook version.

avoid thief like plague have it on pc paid 30 bux for it still game is not worth even 20 bux the bugsi n it are atrocious unless they patched in last few weeks but frame dips r atrocious

avoid thief like plague have it on pc paid 30 bux for it still game is not worth even 20 bux the bugsi n it are atrocious unless they patched in last few weeks but frame dips r atrocious
I'd probably PM it at Target to get the Steelbook and then trade the disc to BB for $30.

Nope. Just a fan of good gaming.
Clearly not. As it's well known MS is killing Sony in exclusives. The ps4 has one good exclusive. One. And I bought a ps4 at launch because I was so excited, it's a good system just doesn't see any excitement.

Clearly not. As it's well known Sony is killing M$ in exclusives. The Xbone has one good exclusive. One. And I bought a ps4 at launch because I was so excited, it's such a good system.
Fixed that for you. The Xbone has Titanfall. Ryse is a movie, Dead Rising is garbage compared to its predecessors, and Forza is microtransactions city. The PS4, on the other hand, dominates with Killzone, Knack, and of course, Infamous: Second Son.

I think M$ pays you too much to shill for them. You're doing a terrible job.

Fixed that for you. The Xbone has Titanfall. Ryse is a movie, Dead Rising is garbage compared to its predecessors, and Forza is microtransactions city. The PS4, on the other hand, dominates with Killzone, Knack, and of course, Infamous: Second Son.

I think M$ pays you too much to shill for them. You're doing a terrible job.
I'm not a fanboy either way (have both consoles) but Knack is HOFFIFIC and Killzone is pretty, but also pretty bad.....

I really dislike new members.  Why do they think they need to come in swinging the biggest dick?  Join the site, be a good steward of the deals and once you are a little established THEN start acting like a dick.

I really dislike new members. Why do they think they need to come in swinging the biggest dick? Join the site, be a good steward of the deals and once you are a little established THEN start acting like a dick.
Ironically, I joined a little over a year or so ago because this was the one place I found that didn't have fanboy babble. Pre-November, this was one of the more mature forums around.

Ironically, I joined a little over a year or so ago because this was the one place I found that didn't have fanboy babble. Pre-November, this was one of the more mature forums around.
This is why I typically don't read past the first post of a thread in this section. You can't read about people experiences with said deals without having to weed through fanboy bullshit.

This is why I typically don't read past the first post of a thread in this section. You can't read about people experiences with said deals without having to weed through fanboy bullshit.
Fanboy babble has no fixed address. It shows up everywhere.

Yeah, it's unfortunate though. I liked hearing about people's store experience too. Now it's a bunch of Michael Pacter's spouting sales nonsense like they're stock owners. I'm not even sure how they got to this site. It's like they're trolling as a unit.

I fell down the Skylanders hole once with Giants. Promised myself never again. It's so addictive. Complete money drain. Whoever created that is an evil genius.

I am going to consider south park for a bit longer. I really want that, lightning returns, and thief, but they will all be $20 soon I bet. Might be 5 or 6 months but I think its gonna happen.

Major Nelson posted some Xbox One deals that are starting this weekend on Xbox Live. It includes Thief for $30 so if Amazon either doesn't include the One version or it doesn't go down to $30 this would be something to look into if you're interested.

Major Nelson posted some Xbox One deals that are starting this weekend on Xbox Live. It includes Thief for $30 so if Amazon either doesn't include the One version or it doesn't go down to $30 this would be something to look into if you're interested.
I was mildly interested, thief worth $30?

I was mildly interested, thief worth $30?
Not sure. I was thinking about trying it out. Partly because I'm interested and partly because I want Microsoft to do more deals for recent games more often. I figured supporting this one might help for future sales.

I am going to consider south park for a bit longer. I really want that, lightning returns, and thief, but they will all be $20 soon I bet. Might be 5 or 6 months but I think its gonna happen.
the online Mucrosoft store had some crazy sales, lightning returns should be cheap there soon :)

I really dislike new members. Why do they think they need to come in swinging the biggest dick? Join the site, be a good steward of the deals and once you are a little established THEN start acting like a dick.
I agree. That one guy joined in Feb and after seeing some of his posts around here I'm convinced he is either a troll or came over here from GameFAQs. I definitely sense a basement dweller neckbeard presence here from a lot of posters compared to how it was back in 2009 when I joined (under my first username).

I have a really hard time biting on anything for more than $20 anymore. My backlog is still sizable and I'm cheap either way. South Park is on my list of game to pick up from a Gamefly sale. They've really spoiled me.

bread's done
Back