Amazon Video Games Gold Box for Tuesday 3/25

zzamaro

CAGiversary!
I got an e-mail about this.

Hopefully some good games.

The Deal of the Day is:

OUYA: A New Kind of Game Console and $25 OUYA Gaming Credit $69.99 (30% off)
Get South Park: The Stick of Truth for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or PC $59.99 $42.99 (28% off)

Lightning Deals (PT times)
10am - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 and X360) for $39.99
2pm - Thieft for PS4 ($50 ATM)
for $39.99
6pm - Skylanders SWAP Force Spy Rise
7pm - Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Shadow Limited Edition Gaming Headset -Microsoft Xbox 360
8pm - Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Spectre Limited Edition Gaming Headset
-Microsoft Xbox 360
10pm - Turtle Beach Marvel Seven: Limited Edition Gaming Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Thief's price. Seems like the only thing worth today are the deals of the day. Don't know about the console, but I've read that South Park game is actually good.

I have a really hard time biting on anything for more than $20 anymore. My backlog is still sizable and I'm cheap either way. South Park is on my list of game to pick up from a Gamefly sale. They've really spoiled me.
I actually bit on both. These are 2 games I really want to play. I have been working on XIII-2 for the past couple weeks and I love South Park. I had a bunch of credit saved up. I know I could have waited 3-6 months for 20-30, but I do love these franchises.

I will expedite these to the top of my backlog, because I just really want to play them. All the stuff in my backlog is 4-5 year old PS3 and DS games.

I don't plan on a PS4 soon, and I think there are just 2 more PS3 games I really want, Gamefly will fill in any cracks.

Updated Thief's price. Seems like the only thing worth today are the deals of the day. Don't know about the console, but I've read that South Park game is actually good.
South Park is buggy as shit. It crashed on me a few times, became completely unresponsive and towards the end of the game it killed me for no reason whatsoever. All that said... I absolutely loved the game and I laughed out loud frequently. I never got bored over the 16 hours I played it and i finished all the side missions. The game is a blast, just beware of the performance issues.

I agree. That one guy joined in Feb and after seeing some of his posts around here I'm convinced he is either a troll or came over here from GameFAQs. I definitely sense a basement dweller neckbeard presence here from a lot of posters compared to how it was back in 2009 when I joined (under my first username).
So because I don't like the Xbone and am vocal about it, I am a basement, dwelling neckbeard? Alright, that's it. *cracks whip* Back, back you troll! Back under your bridge! *cracks whip* Get out of here! Back! Trolls aren't welcome here!

bread's done
Back