Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vector']The PSP version has TERRIBLE slowdown. I'd say go with the PS2.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Vector, I'd say that's enough to warrant the Playstation 2 version.

[quote name='technicalstylez']thanks for the link. after amazon credit my like new 320gb move bundle came out to only $160 so im gonna stick with it, however if my 60gb starts to hiccup from watching blu rays and playing ps2 games then ill be sure to give them a shot before it goes ylod.[/QUOTE]

No problem. And, just to clarify, you can even wait until it actually YLOD's. The board retool and re-thermal pasting fixes the YLOD (the YLOD was the reason I sent mine in).

[quote name='aem']Very tempted by this..
Monster Hunter Tri Classic Controller Bundle $22.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1298301711&sr=1-240&condition=used

However it is in acceptable condition: Item may come repackaged. Small cut / scratch on item case. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm).

Hard to tell what you will get with their poor descriptions. Maybe someone wants to take a chance on this?[/QUOTE]

I'll take a chance on it. Buying a Classic Controller Pro alone is $19.99, so for a few bucks more, getting a game with it isn't bad at all. I'll report back on how it is. Thanks.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Hey guys, been looking to get Ys The Ark of Napishtim but can't decide which system to get it for, PSP or Playstation 2. Which would you guys recommend and why?[/QUOTE]

Wow....you have the sexiest gamer tag I have ever seen! Anyways I played the PSP but not the PS2 version. I would say you would be safe to do the same, it seems the PSP version had much better reviews and more positive buzz. This is also a series that lends itself well to the handheld.

[quote name='scott_matthews']LOL agreed. What game is that?[/QUOTE]
it's morrigan from darkstalkers. I'm guessing it's from MVC3 since she's in that but I could be wrong.

[quote name='MSI Magus']She is a succubus(a demon that lures men to their death with her sexuality)[/QUOTE]

I could think of worse ways to go, lol. Thanks for the ID, have to finally bust open my MvC.

[quote name='scott_matthews']I could think of worse ways to go, lol. Thanks for the ID, have to finally bust open my MvC.[/QUOTE]

I would criticize you but I do not think I am above playing a video game for boobies ;) And yep if you got to go I think having a demon suck the life out of you during a sexual encounter kind of goes high up on my wish list.

[quote name='MSI Magus']I would criticize you but I do not think I am above playing a video game for boobies ;) And yep if you got to go I think having a demon suck the life out of you during a sexual encounter kind of goes high up on my wish list.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I'm 31 and engaged... but I'm still a guy. heh

[quote name='MSI Magus']Wow....you have the sexiest gamer tag I have ever seen! Anyways I played the PSP but not the PS2 version. I would say you would be safe to do the same, it seems the PSP version had much better reviews and more positive buzz. This is also a series that lends itself well to the handheld.[/QUOTE]

Lol thanks, two other people on here said it was creepy. I figured they were gay or something. But yes, it is Morrigan from Darkstalkers. A fanmade drawing. Morrigan is one of my favorite characters from Darkstalkers.

[quote name='dino88']That's probably IATCG's bundle that he returned.[/QUOTE]
Bundle? What I received you couldn't even call a bundle. No controller, beat up dusty as shit system, both games were missing and the worst part of all was the system was defective to boot.:bomb:

So I'd love to know what kinda 'testing' the people at AMZ do to these things when they get them in as returns since if they truly tested/inspected the one I got then I have to imagine that it was inspected by Ray Charles' long lost son cuz those blind mf'ers called it 'like new'.:roll:

[quote name='sadikyo']Yeah...a "just launched" seller with tons of inventory of very valuable electronics at crazy low prices --- hmmm....I wouldn't rush out to buy this[/QUOTE]
exactly what I was thinking

[quote name='Luxuria']But think about the money the Nigerians would leave in your bank account![/QUOTE]

They love giving money away. They are going to pay me $500 for my 360 I was selling on CL for $300. Shipping to Nigeria wasnt even close to the extra $200 the guy is paying me. I got some extra cash and got to help the guys sick son who has always wanted a 360. Win Win :D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Bundle? What I received you couldn't even call a bundle. No controller, beat up dusty as shit system, both games were missing and the worst part of all was the system was defective to boot.:bomb:

So I'd love to know what kinda 'testing' the people at AMZ do to these things when they get them in as returns since if they truly tested/inspected the one I got then I have to imagine that it was inspected by Ray Charles' long lost son cuz those blind mf'ers called it 'like new'.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the White DSi Mario and Luigi Bundle I got before. Came in a generic box, and they literally taped an old white DSi and the Mario game together.

[quote name='rawrker']Sounds like the White DSi Mario and Luigi Bundle I got before. Came in a generic box, and they literally taped an old white DSi and the Mario game together.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, was that from AWD?

[quote name='Kaiser499']Ouch, was that from AWD?[/QUOTE]

Yep it was from AWD. Ordered it about 3 weeks ago. Needless to say I shipped it back the very next day after receiving it.

[quote name='jacknicklson']That is not a BC PS3 and shouldnt even be posted(no offense). It literally has no benefit over the slims[/QUOTE]

it might let you run linux and stuff though right?

Received my $109.99 "Like New" Kinect w/ Kinect Adventures from AWD over the weekend. Aside from a very small dent on the box and some dust that was on the Kinect itself, it was perfect. No scratches and Kinect Adventures was still sealed. So far played that and Dance Central on it with no problems. Great buy.

[quote name='Arakias']it might let you run linux and stuff though right?[/QUOTE]

Not once the firmware gets updated (which is required for a lot of newer games or pretty much anything on PSN).

Someone must have bought one - because it said 11 left before, and now 10 left.

Seriously, please no one buy from her. You will get your money back eventually, but who wants a few hundred dollars on hold for no reason?

Check out one her other items:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ils?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1298323523&sr=1-1&seller=

She apparently has 5 55-INch 3d HDTV's that she's willing to sell for $400 - $500 less than the next cheapest option? Yeah...

It's sad, because people have already been buying into it with other products she listed...

[quote name='Psybuster']Hm I ordered one of the Family Bundles a couple weeks back and it's expected on Thursday, now I'm hoping it's not IATCG's "like new" system :([/QUOTE]
My system is still in transit back to AMZ as of today.:roll: Apparently UPS has been taking notes from the postal service on how to stall packages for 3 days in one processing center cuz my package went about 2 hours south of here(Horsham, PA) and sat there for THREE DAYS.

It's now 77 miles to the SOUTH of Amazon's warehouse in Hebron, KY at a stop in Louisville.:whistle2:#

Yet when it shipped to me it took at most 2-3 days. I think they're taking the Pony Express route to ship it back.:cry:

[quote name='sadikyo']Yeah...a "just launched" seller with tons of inventory of very valuable electronics at crazy low prices --- hmmm....I wouldn't rush out to buy this
[/QUOTE]

speaking of which, wasn't it reported in the news that a couple best buy delivery trucks got high jacked near the launch of gt5 in november? not sure where it was (i don't think it matters, since the highjacker could have driven the truck anywhere), but i think it was in the east coast. hmm...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']My system is still in transit back to AMZ as of today.:roll: Apparently UPS has been taking notes from the postal service on how to stall packages for 3 days in one processing center cuz my package went about 2 hours south of here(Horsham, PA) and sat there for THREE DAYS.

It's now 77 miles to the SOUTH of Amazon's warehouse in Hebron, KY at a stop in Louisville.:whistle2:#

Yet when it shipped to me it took at most 2-3 days. I think they're taking the Pony Express route to ship it back.:cry:[/QUOTE]

If it got there on Friday and didn't leave until today, that is normal since UPS Ground doesn't operate on the weekends.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Tiffany D Hester
3209 Mesena Ln

Augusta, GA 30909-9658
[/QUOTE]
Thats pretty creepy :p

I was doing a broken hinge repair attempt on my DS Lite just now when I tore the ribbon cable. 5 minutes later a Blue DSi XL goes up on Warehouse Deals. Providence. Who says $136 shipped can't buy happiness?

My PS3 Holiday bundle came today. Inside the box was another big AZ box that had a 160GB PS3 Box and R&C + Singstar. I'm assuming they did this because they couldn't fit that big Singstar game inside the PS3 box. I'm actually glad it came in another box because the original box still looks brand new with no stickers or anything on it. Both games were still sealed. System was practically in new condition w/ accessories still in the bag. Booted up to the setup menu. Everything working fine here. Not bad for $206

Sorry your system didn't come like this IATCG

[quote name='aem']If it got there on Friday and didn't leave until today, that is normal since UPS Ground doesn't operate on the weekends.[/QUOTE]
That explains it then.:cry:
[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']My PS3 Holiday bundle came today. Inside the box was another big AZ box that had a 160GB PS3 Box and R&C + Singstar. I'm assuming they did this because they couldn't fit that big Singstar game inside the PS3 box. I'm actually glad it came in another box because the original box still looks brand new with no stickers or anything on it. Both games were still sealed. System was practically in new condition w/ accessories still in the bag. Booted up to the setup menu. Everything working fine here. Not bad for $206

Sorry your system didn't come like this IATCG[/QUOTE]
The sick part is even though I got burned by this obviously fraudulent return someone else did to Amazon I'm still tempted by the bundles I see popping up on here. I just have to remember if I jotted down the serial # from that broken PS3 someplace around here, so that I don't end up getting back that same pos bundle if I order from them again. When it's returned to their Hebron, KY warehouse tomorrow I wonder which tester/inspector will get the task of checking it this time. Will it be Moe, Larry, Curley, Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder?:bomb:

[quote name='Vegan']I was doing a broken hinge repair attempt on my DS Lite just now when I tore the ribbon cable. 5 minutes later a Blue DSi XL goes up on Warehouse Deals. Providence. Who says $136 shipped can't buy happiness?[/QUOTE]

I literally just looked on there specifically for a blue one too and nada. Darn ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back