Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AsherFischell']Damn, the copy of Dragon Age II Signature that I ordered got cancelled. That happen to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

yes, sadness..

[quote name='guardian_owl']Seemed as good a time as any to pick up Heavenly Sword and Enslaved at those prices, was 2 cents short of free shipping of course :lol: so i found a book to throw in with it.[/QUOTE]
Can you confirm the condition of your copy of Heavenly Sword when you receive it? I think cheeky speculated these might be brand new.

[quote name='JustinTheGamer']Fable III
$19.99 Used - Like New

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition PS3
$22.99 Used - Like New

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition X360
$24.99 Used - Like New

Midnight Club: Los Angeles (Platinum Hits)

$10.99 Used - Acceptable[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Got a copy of Fable 3 for $19.99. I was really close to buying it new for $29 earlier in the week but I could not resist it for $20. The DLC Code that comes with new games does not look very enticing anyways so I figured no harm in picking this up used.

Grabbed the MvC 2, looks to be more there. It's a bit high but not totally out of whack for a complete copy.. figured I'd rather risk it off Amazon than off Ebay...

Got my acceptable PSP 3000 after overnight shipping. No box, as I expected from the description - just system and power cord. I'm assuming nothing else comes with the core. It's likely used, but booting up takes me to the initial setup screen and it definitely qualifies as "acceptable." Going to wipe the screen after it defogs (cold outside) and make sure there aren't any bothersome scratches.

For $20 less than GameStop and with Amazon credit to boot, I think it was a good pickup.

Do you guys know if there are Warehouse Deals in other countries that may be worth looking into?

I briefly checked Amazon.uk & Amazon.jp but aren't sure I gave it a thorough looking.

I got my $297 Xbox 360 250gb kinect bundle today. It was unopened, there was just a 1" gash at the top of the box. I had to break the seal and everything inside was sealed/mint.

My PS3 320gb move bundle was not like that though from last week, it had obviously been opened and hooked up, but the game was unopened.

I'm gonna sell the $90 kinect for $120 that I got last week and my 20gb unit for $120 at work so I'll have paid $60 out of pocket for the 250gb slim which is nice. Now I have new revisions of both consoles...

[quote name='sadboy']Can you confirm the condition of your copy of Heavenly Sword when you receive it? I think cheeky speculated these might be brand new.[/QUOTE]

I bought mine around December last year and it looked brand new shrink wrapped minus the like new sticker on the back

rofl wth. I posted about Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games a couple hours ago. I just noticed it is not available anymore. There were 95 copies of it available for $10.99. I wonder if someone bought them all out lol.

And...UPS is just pulling up finally so about to get a bunch of stuff, will post again in a few minutes. :)

Snagged a 320GB Move Bundle for a friend. It just got here, and I was wondering what exactly I should look for to ensure it's fine to hand over to him?

• Move bundle/cables came sealed
  • Played half an hour of KZ2 fine
  • Serial number on console and box matched
  • Saved to hdd fine
  • No funky noises
Is there anything else I should be looking for?

[quote name='Muthafodder']Do you guys know if there are Warehouse Deals in other countries that may be worth looking into?

I briefly checked Amazon.uk & Amazon.jp but aren't sure I gave it a thorough looking.[/QUOTE]
I found a page for the UK Amazon for their WD by using the search term Amazon Warehouse Deals UK, but a search of the same for Japan turned up nothing.

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&me=A2OAJ7377F756P

Be warned though, as Amazon.co.uk doesn't ship to the U.S., so it's fair to assume that their UK warehouse site wouldn't either.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I found a page for the UK Amazon for their WD by using the search term Amazon Warehouse Deals UK, but a search of the same for Japan turned up nothing.

Be warned though, as Amazon.co.uk doesn't ship to the U.S., so it's fair to assume that their UK warehouse site wouldn't either.[/QUOTE]

I have had stuff ship from Amazon UK before. Is this something that has changed recently?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I found a page for the UK Amazon for their WD by using the search term Amazon Warehouse Deals UK, but a search of the same for Japan turned up nothing.

Be warned though, as Amazon.co.uk doesn't ship to the U.S., so it's fair to assume that their UK warehouse site wouldn't either.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. I have a buddy in the UK that will help me out if I need anything :D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Be warned though, as Amazon.co.uk doesn't ship to the U.S., so it's fair to assume that their UK warehouse site wouldn't either. [/QUOTE]
Huh? Of course they ship to the US.

I just checked the warehouse deals and they only ship within the UK.

UGH AMAZON. Got a cheap Game Boy Advance game today (Bomberman Tournament) and this is by far the worst I've gotten. This time it got completely squished. It looks terrible. It was only $3.99 but I'm sick of this crap so I'm definitely sending it back, especially since I already own the game (cartridge only). Again it came it a weak fold over box with a couple other games.

I also received someone else's order of some PC memory and a case fan lol. Its been awhile since I've gotten stuff I didn't order. Guess I will give them a call and while I'm talking to them complain about their crappy packing of Game Boy games.

On a better note the two games I ordered in Good condition came in great shape, really nothing different from the Like New games. I don't know if this will be true for most Good condition games or not but these are really nice. So for now I will definitely be ordering Good condition games.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have had stuff ship from Amazon UK before. Is this something that has changed recently?[/QUOTE]

They ship to the US, just certain stuff is restricted from being shipped here. Last I recall they don't ship Video Games to the US.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']They ship to the US, just certain stuff is restricted from being shipped here. Last I recall they don't ship Video Games to the US.[/QUOTE]
Oh, ok. I have only ordered blu-rays from A UK, never a game.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']They ship to the US, just certain stuff is restricted from being shipped here. Last I recall they don't ship Video Games to the US.[/QUOTE]
You can probably make that ALL video games and vg related stuff, since a few other CAG's found the Bayonetta LE guide on Amazon.co.uk recently and their orders were cancelled.:whistle2:#

[quote name='hwmusic']I bought mine around December last year and it looked brand new shrink wrapped minus the like new sticker on the back[/QUOTE]
I bought a copy previously from AWD as well. But that cheeky fellow (pun intended--just kidding) speculated it might be brand new. More or less, I'm interested in finding out if he's correct, and possibly obtaining a brand new copy for my collection.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You can probably make that ALL video games and vg related stuff, since a few other CAG's found the Bayonetta LE guide on Amazon.co.uk recently and their orders were cancelled.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Wow, that sucks.

[quote name='sadboy']I bought a copy previously from AWD as well. But that cheeky fellow (pun intended--just kidding) speculated it might be brand new. More or less, I'm interested in finding out if he's correct, and possibly obtaining a brand new copy for my collection.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to say, my copy is not brand new. Great condition though!

[quote name='kingtopher']Shoot, I would have been in for one of those. Oh well. I'm sure some asshole bought them all and will be listing them for $20 soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I woulda been interested as well. El Hoardo strikes again :roll:

Had an El Hordo moment myself, but it confirms how Amazon organizes (for lack of a better term) warehouses. There was a segment on CNBC at Amazon's Phoenix warehouse, and they were showing how items are mixed together in a decentralized pattern. There will be a Kindle on the shelf with a salad bowl and a video game. Computers know the exact location of every item, and tell the packers where to go to get the items. This prevents traffic jams.

I bought 15 copies of the same game (to get LIVE Gold 1 month cards for my eBay inventory- they're cheap

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']My order for :360: Dragon Age II: Signature Edition & :ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3: Special Edition has been canceled. gah!!![/QUOTE]

dang that sux. the da2 signature edition for ps3 i got yesterday says its shipped.

[quote name='TraBuch']So I was just browsing the Warehouse and saw Parasite Eve 2 up for $88. Wtf, I didn't realize it was so expensive, I should sell my copy.[/QUOTE]

I recommend you sell it soon. If it ever goes up on PSN the selling price will be cut in half. Just like with all the Final Fantasy games and Xenogears.

Does anyone know when amazon typically updates their warehouse products?? So far nothing new really for a while pfft.

[quote name='TraBuch']So I was just browsing the Warehouse and saw Parasite Eve 2 up for $88. Wtf, I didn't realize it was so expensive, I should sell my copy.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, I sold my copy on eBay about a year ago and got about 50 dollars after fees and shipping. One of my favorite games but for that amount of money, it had to go.

[quote name='jd10984']Sigh, I really wish they would put some DSI XLs up.. :( Ones that are actually in stock, $120 or under..[/QUOTE]

Have the DSi Xls dropped under $120 recently?

Want to get my hands on one and hopefully the release of the 3DS will affect the prices.

[quote name='BlindJoker']Have the DSi Xls dropped under $120 recently?

Want to get my hands on one and hopefully the release of the 3DS will affect the prices.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='BlindJoker']Have the DSi Xls dropped under $120 recently?

Want to get my hands on one and hopefully the release of the 3DS will affect the prices.[/QUOTE]

Ya, yesterday I found a like new Burgundy XL for $122, an acceptable Royal Blue XL for $114 and today an acceptable Bronze XL for $110. I passed on all 3 UGH! I have been holding out for a Mario Kart XL Bundle on the cheap, but I think I am going to settle on the next $120 or under XL I spot, I really regret not jumping on the Blue or Bronze XL's I could have gotten. Btw all of them lasted for 5 minutes or under... I decided to go with the Bronze one earlier and bam it was gone, all due to waiting a few minutes to decide.

I'm gettin' sick and tired of missing all these move sharpshooters for the PS3. I work graveyards and run check4change all shift and find nothing, and then wake up in the afternoon to find 4 have been posted. You'd think they'd update @ night.

[quote name='WolfeOnIce']I'm gettin' sick and tired of missing all these move sharpshooters for the PS3. I work graveyards and run check4change all shift and find nothing, and then wake up in the afternoon to find 4 have been posted. You'd think they'd update @ night.[/QUOTE]

I've noticed they seem to update certain things throughout the early mornings. Like 4am-10am EST.

Really want to get twin snakes for that 17.99 price it went up for a week or so ago. Cant believe I missed that. Anyone know what condition it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back