Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
How long after the 3DS comes out do ya'll think the DSi XL will drop in price? I'm trying to decide if I should just buy one now or wait until a drop.

[quote name='offensive_jerk']Just opened my 160 black friday PS3.
It's missing the Karate Kid Bluray, the pixeljunk voucher, and Uncharted 2. :([/QUOTE]

You bought the one stating that it was "missing software cd"

[quote name='HunteR7411']You bought the one stating that it was "missing software cd"[/QUOTE]

How do you know that? When I checked it out, I didn't see anything that said it was missing. Even so, the voucher and bluray were missing.

Even if there were notes, they should still be on my order page, correct? I see nothing of the sort, only 'Very Good' condition.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Blah, I knew it was too good to be true. My Mario Kart DSi XL doesn't charge. Upon closer inspection, the connector inside is completely bent and is 70% of the way to breaking completely off. Looks like I'll be tossing this one back :([/QUOTE]

Aw that sucks man, sorry to hear it. Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow; hope it's ok!

what condition was yours listed as?

[quote name='kataztrophik']Blah, I knew it was too good to be true. My Mario Kart DSi XL doesn't charge. Upon closer inspection, the connector inside is completely bent and is 70% of the way to breaking completely off. Looks like I'll be tossing this one back :([/QUOTE]

Was it in like new condition?

[quote name='TraBuch']How long after the 3DS comes out do ya'll think the DSi XL will drop in price? I'm trying to decide if I should just buy one now or wait until a drop.[/QUOTE]

a say a least a good year before you see the dsis and dsi xl fall

who knows if the 3ds will even make it. system could fail within 6 months to a year so why drop the prices on system you know are selling

[quote name='offensive_jerk']How do you know that? When I checked it out, I didn't see anything that said it was missing. Even so, the voucher and bluray were missing.

Even if there were notes, they should still be on my order page, correct? I see nothing of the sort, only 'Very Good' condition.[/QUOTE]

no they wouldnt be. I remember a couple of days ago, I was going to jump on a playstation move bundle, very good for $24x.99 but the it said missing software. You have to make sure and read the description when buying systems from AWD, especially non-Like New.

so i bought forza 3 ultimate edition in "like new" condition... i got it and it was shrink wrapped but the dlc code was used. Does AWD shrink wrap all their games?
edit: i just read the FAQs... reading FTW!!!

[quote name='Nintendokid54']so i bought forza 3 ultimate edition in "like new" condition... i got it and it was shrink wrapped but the dlc code was used. Does AWD shrink wrap all their games?[/QUOTE]

yes

Can anyone explain how something is backordered through AWD?

And do I have 30 days on my DSi that is coming? I want to troll a MK bundle now.

[quote name='ral1121']Does of you that keep buying systems or Dsi xl's, do actually keep them or do you sell them?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they aren't buying to just flip them but what can you do about it. I actually saw my first Red DSi XL a few minutes ago. I almost bought it if it wasn't priced at $150.xx and in "very good" condition. Guess someone though it was worth it..wait, it just came back,guess someone had second thoughts..and it's gone again.:lol:

As I've mentioned before, contact Nintendo first. If the item is still under warranty they will replace it with one that's pretty much brand new.

1-800-255-3700

edit: Here are a few random items back in stock

PS2 Slim Black Console - Used Like New $71.99
PS2 Eternal Poison - Used Like New $20.99
DS Legend of Starfy - Used Like New $12.99
DSI XL Midnight Blue (Sign up to be notified when AWD has this back in stock gogogo)

[quote name='offensive_jerk']How do you know that? When I checked it out, I didn't see anything that said it was missing. Even so, the voucher and bluray were missing.

Even if there were notes, they should still be on my order page, correct? I see nothing of the sort, only 'Very Good' condition.[/QUOTE]

Sadly the notes do not show up on the invoice at all. So before you buy any hardware items make sure to read the description notes. *IF* you are using a tracker you may have to see the "real" page and not the one it scanned and showed you to see any comments/description. I take a screenshot as to remind myself what the actual notes were for each AWD item i buy.

[quote name='ral1121']I need a PS3 320gb Move Bundle for $260!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody know when they post this up usually???!?!?!??![/QUOTE]

Usually Friday mornings at about 4:15 am.

[quote name='cheeky']Usually Friday mornings at about 4:15 am.[/QUOTE]

I shall stay awake all night than/sarcasm

anybody seen this Ps3's pop up anymore?

[quote name='xmrblondex']sending back a mario kart DSIXL that had a charging problem when the charger was plugged in all the way. Bummer![/QUOTE]

Again, if you missed my post above, please make sure you contact Nintendo first, as I'm sure they'll replace the unit for you.

[quote name='randomthinker']Aw that sucks man, sorry to hear it. Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow; hope it's ok!

what condition was yours listed as?[/QUOTE]

Mine was listed in very good condition when I bought it.

[quote name='gsrce']As I've mentioned before, contact Nintendo first. If the item is still under warranty they will replace it with one that's pretty much brand new.

1-800-255-3700

edit: Here are a few random items back in stock

PS2 Slim Black Console - Used Like New $71.99
PS2 Eternal Poison - Used Like New $20.99
DS Legend of Starfy - Used Like New $12.99
DSI XL Midnight Blue (Sign up to be notified when AWD has this back in stock gogogo)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Ill give Nintendo a try a bit later today! :)

[quote name='ral1121']I need a PS3 320gb Move Bundle for $260!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody know when they post this up usually???!?!?!??![/QUOTE]

I bought a "Very Good" 320 Move Bundle for 244.99 which was in perfect condition.

It went up Monday night at 9:30 pm, but it really could be anytime. If you don't see it by the end of friday night, AWD is like a graveyard during the weekend.

[quote name='BackInBlack']My Mario Kart Bundle just shipped when it had said it was estimated to deliver April 5th. Stoked.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Although I would have actually preferred it come on the 5th since I have trade in credit still tied up in processing. Ah well.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Didn't come up at 4:15 ET TROLL CONTINUED[/QUOTE]

Wow, someone's sarcastic meter is horribly broken. It was pretty obvious from the first time it was brought it that person wasn't serious...

Some people... :p

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Looks to be the BC 80 GB (extra vents by the USB and by the blu-ray drive, plus trade-in value is $200). Acceptable for $215, like new for $260.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I wasn't aware the 80 gig had the extra vents. My old 60 gig sounds like a an airplane when it's on for a little while. Does it help keep the extra noise down?

[quote name='aaronrodgers']I bought a "Very Good" 320 Move Bundle for 244.99 which was in perfect condition.

It went up Monday night at 9:30 pm, but it really could be anytime. If you don't see it by the end of friday night, AWD is like a graveyard during the weekend.[/QUOTE]

I ordered my like new Move Bundle for $265 at 9 am eastern time on Tuesday.

UPS delivered it yesterday and I just got done formatting the drive so I have not played any games or watched any movies yet. Ran fine overnight though. Outer Move box was a little banged up but the inner 320gb box was perfect and everything inside looked brand new except for little cardboard shavings everywhere? I will update when I have a chance to try it out.

[quote name='gsrce']Again, if you missed my post above, please make sure you contact Nintendo first, as I'm sure they'll replace the unit for you.[/QUOTE]

I will actually do that!
Thanks

EDIT: Got it taken care of, one of the nicest representatives I've ever spoken with! Thanks so much nintendo!

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Ah, I wasn't aware the 80 gig had the extra vents. My old 60 gig sounds like a an airplane when it's on for a little while. Does it help keep the extra noise down?[/QUOTE]

It has the same vents as the 60 GB. 2 USB port models don't have the extra vents above the USB ports and blu-ray drive. I didn't know that until I got a 40 GB as a backup.

Try vacuuming your vents (after unplugging the system, of course), see if that helps cut down on some of the noise.

I have the 80GB bc system, it gets loud now too after a little while of use. Watched a blu a couple nights ago and it sounded like my old 360, hah.

so my mario dsi xl (bought in acceptable condition) came today when i ordered it yesterday! :whistle2:D. its brand new except the fact theres a huge gush on the box.

did anyone manage to open the box without damaging it even more? i had trouble opening it >.>

Pics:

vziu1i.jpg

all the anniversary mario together :whistle2:D

2s83ec2.jpg

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Ah, I wasn't aware the 80 gig had the extra vents. My old 60 gig sounds like a an airplane when it's on for a little while. Does it help keep the extra noise down?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']It has the same vents as the 60 GB. 2 USB port models don't have the extra vents above the USB ports and blu-ray drive. I didn't know that until I got a 40 GB as a backup.

Try vacuuming your vents (after unplugging the system, of course), see if that helps cut down on some of the noise.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr_bungle']I have the 80GB bc system, it gets loud now too after a little while of use. Watched a blu a couple nights ago and it sounded like my old 360, hah.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly why I bought my new 160GB on here this week. My original 60GB sounds like a damn jet engine after 10 minutes! The newer games make it sound even louder. Not only that, but the heat that pours forth is unbelievable! I tried to vacuum the vents and it didn't do a thing. My new 160GB is super quiet and seems faster than my original 60GB if that's possible. I'm going to do the YLOD fix and replace the wireless antenna (seems broken and slow) on my original so I can give it to my gf as a blu-ray player.

also, for the people who bought an XL, is it me or the top half of the ds can't stay still? mine keeps wobbling, it seems the hinge is really weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back