Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pck21']I'm not a huge fan of MMA, but is UFC 2009 a good title to pick up?[/QUOTE]

The controls take some getting used to, but I had enough fun with it that I would say it's worth $4.

The hardest part of the game for me was trying to maintain some sort of plan during the fight beyond just kicking/punching the guy until he's KO'ed. You might breeze through the lower level fighters with that method but you'll get demolished once you fight someone worth a damn if you try to do that.

[quote name='blindinglights']The controls take some getting used to, but I had enough fun with it that I would say it's worth $4.

The hardest part of the game for me was trying to maintain some sort of plan during the fight beyond just kicking/punching the guy until he's KO'ed. You might breeze through the lower level fighters with that method but you'll get demolished once you fight someone worth a damn if you try to do that.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok. Thank you for the reply! One last thing, would you say it would be worth it to wait until UFC 2010 comes down more in price or pick this one up?

[quote name='Pck21']Ah ok. Thank you for the reply! One last thing, would you say it would be worth it to wait until UFC 2010 comes down more in price or pick this one up?[/QUOTE]

I've never played 2010, so I can't comment on if it's better.

But it's probably going to be a bit longer before 2010 is $4.

If you're interested in an MMA game, I say go for it.

[quote name='blindinglights']I've never played 2010, so I can't comment on if it's better.

But it's probably going to be a bit longer before 2010 is $4.

If you're interested in an MMA game, I say go for it.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the info and I went ahead and ordered it. :D Thanks again!

[quote name='Pck21']I appreciate the info and I went ahead and ordered it. :D Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Having played every MMA game ever to be released (loved the Dreamcast UFC and the Pride FC game for PS2), I think that the best one overall is EA MMA. It's not perfect, but it looks great, controls well, features a great stable of fighters, and has a ton of moves and variety.

Damn those probably just had damaged boxes. I wish I was paying attention to this thread :( Going to keep a close eye on it...

Glad I canceled my preorder. Surely these were just damaged boxes since this just came out today. First console I've purchased from AWD.

I'd still rather have a DSi XL over a 3DS. I'm interested in absolutely no games on the 3DS. The only thing that's been announced that I want is the new Mega Man Legends, and Capcom's not even sure if they're actually gonna make that game or not.

Also, the load times for DS games on the 3DS are longer.

I actually tried street fighter at gamestop today and i am pretty impress how good it look... way better than 99% of the wii stuff but it is just the library is not REALLY good.

WOW I do not care about the 3DS at all, but that's one amazing deal.

Getting a brand new "console" at launch for such a huge percentage off just because the box got crumpled can't be beat.

[quote name='Donkey132']so after reading reviews on the 3DS, I think I'll still wait...even at that price. 3 hour battery life just doesn't work for me.[/QUOTE]

3 hours with max or least brightness?

[quote name='panasonic']3 hours with max or least brightness?[/QUOTE]
from what I've read, 3 hours with max 3d and brightness, 3 and a half to 4 with lower 3d and brightness.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Well guys it's the weekend. Deadtime for AWD, but the 3DS is tomorrow :) wonder if any will be able to snag a like new for 147.99 :lol:[/QUOTE]

Called it. Wasn't too far off on the price either :applause:

I am not impressed with the 3DS nor with its line up of games for the next year.....but man at that price even id grab one just for inevitable Nintendo games like the Mario games and Mario and Luigi series.

^^^ 3hrs with max brightness, buy only about 3.5-4 with low brightness and wifi off.

Anyhoo, great deal on the 3DS considering its launch day! That said, I'm getting mine from Amazon tomorrow for $250 w/ $25GC. Definitely not as good of a deal; but the extra few bucks is okay it to get it a couple days earlier, and have no worry about the condition. That said, had I not preordered it, I definitely would have jumped on one for $187. Good luck, guys!

i bet those killzone 3s are from people like me where we got it for 40 credit and then flipped back in for 40 credit after a few weeks, woot

My thing is just the terrible line up of games. I mean Professor Layton is really the only thing I am that interested in unless you count the mario game that Nintendo announced...but is so far away that its not even titled yet! Combined with the fact that the graphics are not really much better then the DS's and outside the 3D effect(which I could care less about)the system brings nothing no to the table...I really just do not see the reason to get one without that type of huge discount.

[quote name='MSI Magus']My thing is just the terrible line up of games. I mean Professor Layton is really the only thing I am that interested in unless you count the mario game that Nintendo announced...but is so far away that its not even titled yet! Combined with the fact that the graphics are not really much better then the DS's and outside the 3D effect(which I could care less about)the system brings nothing no to the table...I really just do not see the reason to get one without that type of huge discount.[/QUOTE]

Somebody post a picture of Fred Durst because this guy is tRollin', tRollin, tRollin.

I think $250 is way over priced for the 3DS. It should have been priced $200 at most. But people seem to be paying $250 so I guess its good for Nintendo. I canceled my preorder because there are no launch games I'm interested in. $186.99 isn't too bad considering I'm confident this will just be box damage. I will pretty much just use it at home so battery life doesn't matter much to me. With how many 3DS units will sell I'm sure they'll be plenty of great games coming out. I'm much more interested in Sony's NGP though.

I really see the battery as a non-issue considering they fully allow you to open the battery compartment up and replace it. So, a year down the road when the 3DS can't really hold a charge, buy a new battery for $15 bucks. You can always run it plugged in too... unless you're making an international flight in which case, you'd probably be throwing up anyways after playing in 3D for 3 hours.

Graphics are really... bad, compared to the PSP I thought it'd be a little better but it's not. Hopefully it's just launch title syndrome and it'll get better as it matures (DS titles really didn't >.>)

I don't really think disliking the 3DS is ~trolling~... but rants about consoles should really be kept to yourself. It's not exactly gonna effect anyone else's purchasing decisions, and it just makes you sound angry.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I really see the battery as a non-issue considering they fully allow you to open the battery compartment up and replace it. So, a year down the road when the 3DS can't really hold a charge, buy a new battery for $15 bucks. You can always run it plugged in too... unless you're making an international flight in which case, you'd probably be throwing up anyways after playing in 3D for 3 hours.

Graphics are really... bad, compared to the PSP I thought it'd be a little better but it's not. Hopefully it's just launch title syndrome and it'll get better as it matures (DS titles really didn't >.>)

I don't really think disliking the 3DS is ~trolling~... but rants about consoles should really be kept to yourself. It's not exactly gonna effect anyone else's purchasing decisions, and it just makes you sound angry.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't necessarily say the graphics are bad, but they sure aren't as big of an upgrade over the DS that I expect the NGP over the PSP to be.

[quote name='aem']LIKE NEW BLACK 3DS: $186.99!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1296955379&sr=1-867&condition=used

Bought 1, 2 left

May come repackaged[/QUOTE]

Strangely no part of me is tempted to join in the hunt for this deal after buying the Mario DSi XL and having it adjusted with a credit. But this is a great price for anyone on the fence between the XL and 3DS. Great job on those that managed to grab these 3 and good luck to future hunters.:D

I'd bite at $187. Was going to get it at Kmart since I have a ton of credit there, but I decided that I would wait until some better games came out. But if I see another one for $187, count me in. Saving nearly $100 is a great deal, assuming it's just box damage.

Of course, the chances of landing one are slim to none. I stayed glued to this thread and AWD all day for about 2 weeks straight looking for a Mario XL, and I never found one. Probably will be the same story with the 3DS.

[quote name='TraBuch']I wouldn't necessarily say the graphics are bad, but they sure aren't as big of an upgrade over the DS that I expect the NGP over the PSP to be.[/QUOTE]

They're definitely not on par with the Wii ~yet~, and that's what I was expecting. I'm not gonna compare 3DS to NGP, doesn't make sense at all.

But, better graphics would have meant even worse battery life, rofl. Dear god.

That's a really good price for the 3DS especially considering it was just released today. I want one but at the same time, aside from Pokemon Black, I haven't touched my DS much. Gotta wait for the pink one later on!

[quote name='Donkey132']so after reading reviews on the 3DS, I think I'll still wait...even at that price. 3 hour battery life just doesn't work for me.[/QUOTE]

If you're concerned over battery life then purchase a third party battery pack.

http://www.nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Charge+Base+for+3DS
Promises 2x the battery life of the regular 3ds battery. 8-10 hours i'm guessing.

http://hyperkin.com/index.php/3ds-r...ck.html/?SID=f9344e8d3c4130eb7a3dc94123de2e84
Haven't read much regarding this battery. I'm not really familiar with this brand.

Anyways, I'm sure they'll be more announcements of third party batteries in the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back