Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Still can't find a good update scanner for Chrome...[/QUOTE]

^This. I found a update scanner but you can't filter. So it tracks every update. Not good.

Sorry, I know this is not a deal post but I wanted to share my first AWD purchase experience with others.

I ordered a Blue DSi LX yesterday morning from AWD using Prime 2-day shipping for $126 with condition - Very Good, and I've already received it this morning!

The boxes clear round "Factory Sealed" stickers had been cut open and a piece of scotch tape had been placed over the middle flap. There was a sticker over the bar code on the box and a couple other yellow stickers on the back of the box. But other than that everything was in perfect condition!

Besides the broken seals and the yellow stickers, I'd of never known this was not a brand new unit. The Dsi unit itself had no fingerprints on it and everything was in the box in its Factory packaging and bags. The Dsi unit was in it's original "from the Factory" state and made me input my info when I booted it the first time. The Nintindo Club pin card was also in the box and it had not been registered yet.

This was my first AWD purchase and I was very skeptical. But I'm now a believer and this will definitely NOT be my last AWD purchase.

Here are a few photos of the box (sorry, they are crappy web cam photos and I had to use "code" quotes because I cannot post links yet...:cry: Copy and paste to see photos.)

Code:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5328469470_96c9b948ca.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5088/5327858755_cde90848cb.jpg

[quote name='VVarwick']Sorry, I know this is not a deal post but I wanted to share my first AWD purchase experience with others.

I ordered a Blue DSi LX yesterday morning from AWD using Prime 2-day shipping for $126 with condition - Very Good, and I've already received it this morning!

The boxes clear round "Factory Sealed" stickers had been cut open and a piece of scotch tape had been placed over the middle flap. There was a sticker over the bar code on the box and a couple other yellow stickers on the back of the box. But other than that everything was in perfect condition!

Besides the broken seals and the yellow stickers, I'd of never known this was not a brand new unit. The Dsi unit itself had no fingerprints on it and everything was in the box in its Factory packaging and bags. The Dsi unit was in it's original "from the Factory" state and made me input my info when I booted it the first time. The Nintindo Club pin card was also in the box and it had not been registered yet.

This was my first AWD purchase and I was very skeptical. But I'm now a believer and this will definitely NOT be my last AWD purchase.

Here are a few photos of the box (sorry, they are crappy web cam photos and I had to use "code" quotes because I cannot post links yet...:cry: Copy and paste to see photos.)

Code:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5084/5328469470_96c9b948ca.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5088/5327858755_cde90848cb.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was opened, but never played with? New means Factory Condition. Not sure if you consider it still new because the seal was broken. As long as it works, should be good to go.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Got my copy of :ps3:Enchanted Arms. It was sealed (Looked Factory Sealed) and the amazon used sticker was under the seal.[/QUOTE]
I can't help but to laugh at this.

Think about what you wrote. Think about how it's possible for a sticker saying the game is used to magically appear under the shrinkwrap.

Note: It's not really possible. Amazon just re-wrapped the game.

[quote name='Altanis']I can't help but to laugh at this.

Think about what you wrote. Think about how it's possible for a sticker saying the game is used to magically appear under the shrinkwrap.

Note: It's not really possible. Amazon just re-wrapped the game.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Surprised that it was from Amazon.

[quote name='Darrith']Magic. How does it work?

Warehouse PS3 discs are always like mint. I guess they're just more durable all around.[/QUOTE]
Scratch resistant coating FTW. Of course I think some people take that as a personal challenge to see how much abuse a PS3 disc can take before it scratches.:bomb::whistle2:#

my DAO UE disc has three large but light scratches.
Three of them are swirling around the disc.

I have to assume that it was done by the installing of the DLC =/
6-8 gigs of DLC installing from that single disc.
hooray for blu-ray

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Scratch resistant coating FTW. Of course I think some people take that as a personal challenge to see how much abuse a PS3 disc can take before it scratches.:bomb::whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
People do all sorts of fucked up shit to their things, like microwaving or smashing their PS3s with a sledgehammer. I personally don't have any problem with it unless they have the gall to try to pass the burden onto other people by trying to resell their things later. Granted, no one would sell a microwaved PS3.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Scratch resistant coating FTW. Of course I think some people take that as a personal challenge to see how much abuse a PS3 disc can take before it scratches.:bomb::whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Even if you shook the PS3 while it was playing I highly doubt it would scratch, haha.

[quote name='VVarwick']Sorry, I know this is not a deal post but I wanted to share my first AWD purchase experience with others.

I ordered a Blue DSi LX yesterday morning from AWD using Prime 2-day shipping for $126 with condition - Very Good, and I've already received it this morning!"

Good to hear since I bought a Bronze DSI XL this morning for my son for $134.99 in "Like New" condition. I've only purchased one other thing from Amazon Warehouse a few years ago and that was a Toshiba HD DVD player for like $50 bucks that was totally brand new (at least to my untrained eye it was). Trying to score a PS3 Move bundle if I can get one cheap. Too bad New York taxes EVERYTHING!!

[quote name='sadboy']People do all sorts of fucked up shit to their things, like microwaving or smashing their PS3s with a sledgehammer. I personally don't have any problem with it unless they have the gall to try to pass the burden onto other people by trying to resell their things later. Granted, no one would sell a microwaved PS3.[/QUOTE]
Oh believe me, I know. From trying to buy a used PS2 system from GS a few years ago to play my old PS2 games on, I know that their idea of 'refurbing' a console to be put out for sale equals throwing it in a box and maybe slapping some used stickers on it. They leave all of the indeterminate stains and smells intact so the new user can enjoy the aroma of Eau De Stinkass every time the system warms up.:puke:
[quote name='Amblix']Even if you shook the PS3 while it was playing I highly doubt it would scratch, haha.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't go that far to try that, but I know my one PS2 got jarred while it was playing the one time and never played games right after that.:cry:

iconps3.gif
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Like New) - $31.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1294273947&sr=1-2&condition=used

Probably because it was $35 new over BF.

What's been the cheapest price for a PSP 3000 on WD? There's a listing now, but it seems too high.

[quote name='Dranakin']Probably because it was $35 new over BF.

What's been the cheapest price for a PSP 3000 on WD? There's a listing now, but it seems too high.[/QUOTE]

They had the Black Friday bundle up for $118 a few days ago.

[quote name='Matsumoto11756'][quote name='VVarwick']Sorry, I know this is not a deal post but I wanted to share my first AWD purchase experience with others.

I ordered a Blue DSi LX yesterday morning from AWD using Prime 2-day shipping for $126 with condition - Very Good, and I've already received it this morning!"[/QUOTE]

Good to hear since I bought a Bronze DSI XL this morning for my son for $134.99 in "Like New" condition. I've only purchased one other thing from Amazon Warehouse a few years ago and that was a Toshiba HD DVD player for like $50 bucks that was totally brand new (at least to my untrained eye it was). Trying to score a PS3 Move bundle if I can get one cheap. Too bad New York taxes EVERYTHING!![/QUOTE]

Hey let me know how it goes, I posted that deal this morning in this thread. Glad someone here got it. If I had not snagged the Blue one yesterday, I'd of been all over the Bronze one today.

[quote name='VVarwick']Hey let me know how it goes, I posted that deal this morning in this thread. Glad someone here got it. If I had not snagged the Blue one yesterday, I'd of been all over the Bronze one today.[/QUOTE]

That's funny cause I was at work and didn't check CAG before going directly to Amazon on my phone and looking at the DSI xl there. I was looking for a PS3 move bundle at first. I'll say thanks anyway!

Bronze XL I purchased for $109.99 about a month ago looked brand new. No fingerprints, Club Nintendo code unused, etc. Was expecting a demolished box because of the price and condition it was listed as (Good - damage to box, minor blemish on main unit), but there was only a dent big enough to fit your thumb in that didn't even pierce all the way through. Not sure where they got blemish on main unit from.

All the stickers and random tape they plaster on the box are worse than the actual damage to the box...

Thank you HunteR/Redemption, I managed to snag that Kinect; coming in right in time for my birthday!! Thanks a bunch :)

[quote name='harmonicrhythm']Thank you HunteR/Redemption managed to snag that Kinect; coming in right in time for my birthday!! Thanks a bunch :)[/QUOTE]

thank you for not checking frequently.

early bird gets the worm

I have a question for all you Amazon Warehouse Pro's. Has the PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack popped up on AW recently? I have heard this is the best PS3 to purchase and would like to know if there is a chance for it to show up on AW. TIA!

[quote name='biggie2123']I have a question for all you Amazon Warehouse Pro's. Has the PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack popped up on AW recently? I have heard this is the best PS3 to purchase and would like to know if there is a chance for it to show up on AW. TIA![/QUOTE]

nothing but slims recently. Dont remember the last time I saw a fat one.

My $33 Dragon Age Ultimate for PS3 came today. It took 2 whole days to ship, was in perfect conditoin, and re-sealed. It was my first Warehouse Deals purchase.

Seriously, why does anyone shop online at a site other than Amazon?

Hey just a heads up guys i'm getting ready to cancel my Kinect. Ordered it last night for $122.99 but the expected ship date was the 27th, don't want to wait that long so have at it!

alundra for PSONE was 95.xx used... wow.

Has anyone seen a kindle going for sale cheap? Those kindle cases are only 10% off, not that big a mark down.

[quote name='nakanenui']alundra for PSONE was 95.xx used... wow.

Has anyone seen a kindle going for sale cheap? Those kindle cases are only 10% off, not that big a mark down.[/QUOTE]

I had looked for Kindle a few times, could never find one on there though. x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back