Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you all think? $149 a decent price for a Xbox 360 4gb? I have been needing an extra one for my office and am just worried that Amazon could possibly offer the system with a $75 gift card or something soon...

Hmmm...

:wall:

[quote name='RobnessMonster']What do you all think? $149 a decent price for a Xbox 360 4gb? I have been needing an extra one for my office and am just worried that Amazon could possibly offer the system with a $75 gift card or something soon...

Hmmm...

:wall:[/QUOTE]
Who knows....

Wow. Lotsa Black Friday bundles showing up on AWD. I wonder if they're some of the ones people returned when they complained that AMZ didn't honor their error of putting Uncharted 2 GOTY in the pic instead of the vanilla edition.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wow. Lotsa Black Friday bundles showing up on AWD. I wonder if they're some of the ones people returned when they complained that AMZ didn't honor their error of putting Uncharted 2 GOTY in the pic instead of the vanilla edition.[/QUOTE]
They sent everyone who ordered that a code to redeem all the DLC that came with the GOTY, also gave credit to quite a few people.

[quote name='TraBuch']They sent everyone who ordered that a code to redeem all the DLC that came with the GOTY, also gave credit to quite a few people.[/QUOTE]
I know. I kept reading the thread about that fiasco and laughing that some who got the early promo credits for smaller amounts were whining about not getting credited more like some who called/emailed later did.

It just showed the 'me me me' attitude that's prevalent on CAG anymore, where folks will step all over you to get a deal and then come back and kick ya in the head if you get a better deal than they did by being a little more patient.

there are a few wii's up and ps3's. and also a psp go.

Its taking all my might not to buy that psp go white for $150.

I really really want one, but I can't help but think that there will be a price drop in like 5 days when they announce the psp2. Or at the least, people will start unloading their GO's in anticpation of the psp2.

god i need a psp go before tactics ogre comes out!!!!!

[quote name='Ace_Defective']4gb XBOX 360 like new $148.99[/QUOTE]

Picked up the 4GB 360 "Like New". Delivery estimate Feb 2. I picked up the new 250GB Kinect bundle when Amazon was giving the $50 credit and was looking for the bare bones 4GB on the cheap for another room. Thanks much!

That was me. I've been wanting a PS3 for a while now. I really shouldn't get it, but it's such a good price. And I don't really want Uncharted 2 or The Karate Kid so I figured it would be even cheaper once I sell those off. Won't ship for a week so I have time to decide if I'm taking the plunge 100%.

[quote name='TraBuch']I'd laugh if people are selling off their PS3's because of the whole hacking thing.[/QUOTE]
Somehow, I think that would encourage people to buy PS3s. Just kidding.

[quote name='TraBuch']I'd laugh if people are selling off their PS3's because of the whole hacking thing.[/QUOTE]
:lol: If anything I would think that's leading to MORE sales of PS3's now.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: If anything I would think that's leading to MORE sales of PS3's now.;)[/QUOTE]
You'd think so, but there're a lot of really misinformed people that seem to think this hack can totally screw up their PS3 somehow and they could lose their credit card info and crap like that.

[quote name='billyrox']what hacking thing is happening to Ps3s?[/QUOTE]

Nothing but some morons basically making Modern Warfare 2 completely unplayable for PS3 owners.

[quote name='gojiboy']And I don't really want Uncharted 2 or The Karate Kid so I figured it would be even cheaper once I sell those off. Won't ship for a week so I have time to decide if I'm taking the plunge 100%.[/QUOTE]

11 posts (or so) and no one has asked the obvious... but I will.

Why do you want a PS3 if you don't want Uncharted 2? :)

(PS I totally understand on The Karate Kid. ;) )

[quote name='billyrox']what hacking thing is happening to Ps3s?[/QUOTE]

People have fully hacked the PS3 to use homebrew, backups, Linux again, and they are working on custom firmware (which I read bricked a lot of PS3s already). There are other things in the works like being able to unlock every trophy with a program, hacks are going to show up in online games a lot more, etc. It is really a big shame and I wish people would just leave the system alone.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Nothing but some morons basically making Modern Warfare 2 completely unplayable for PS3 owners.[/QUOTE]

Is it really THAT bad?

I rarely play MP games on my PS3... So I'm wondering about the next wave of competitive exclusives. (Mostly SOCOM 4 and Uncharted 3)

Edit: Nevermind... This is likely the answer I'm looking for.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']People have fully hacked the PS3 to use homebrew, backups, Linux again, and they are working on custom firmware (which I read bricked a lot of PS3s already). There are other things in the works like being able to unlock every trophy with a program, hacks are going to show up in online games a lot more, etc. It is really a big shame and I wish people would just leave the system alone.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Is it really THAT bad?

I rarely play MP games on my PS3... So I'm wondering about the next wave of competitive exclusives. (Mostly SOCOM 4 and Uncharted 3)

Edit: Nevermind... This is likely the answer I'm looking for.[/QUOTE]

His answer represents a minuscule amount of PS3 owners that want to "hack" their system.

Yes, it really is THAT bad if you want to play MW2. It's impossible to tell if you've joined a hacked server or not, and you will lose all your acquired stats. Infinity Ward has come out and said they cannot fix it. I'd call that bad. MW2 got hacked long before this "GeoHot" bullshit popped up. It represents a much larger problem than some guy wanting to run homebrew on his console.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/17/ps3-hackers-make-modern-warfare-2-unplayable-infinity-ward-ca/

Off Topic: Also, the hacks can and probably will eventually lead to being able to easily pirate games on the PS3, which may raise system sales, but will cause developers to be less likely to take risks on the system if people can easily pirate that game. That's why the Dreamcast and PSP just sort of lost support. If it's incredibly easy to pirate games, it's just not financially viable to even make them.

On Topic: I want to get the Bioshock selling from Warehouse Deals, but only if it isn't the Platimum Hits version. The PH version's picture is on the item, so is there any way of knowing?

[quote name='Arakias']These are $40 new at Kmart if you can find one (which prob isnt that hard)[/QUOTE]

why pay $40 plus tax and no return?
buy this with no tax (most states still), free shipping, and the ability to return if not satisfied...
Kmart? no thanks

[quote name='HumpsMcLovin']Off Topic: Also, the hacks can and probably will eventually lead to being able to easily pirate games on the PS3, which may raise system sales, but will cause developers to be less likely to take risks on the system if people can easily pirate that game. That's why the Dreamcast and PSP just sort of lost support. If it's incredibly easy to pirate games, it's just not financially viable to even make them.

On Topic: I want to get the Bioshock selling from Warehouse Deals, but only if it isn't the Platimum Hits version. The PH version's picture is on the item, so is there any way of knowing?[/QUOTE]

False. It is no harder to run a backup on a DS then on a PSP. ($15 flashcart plus a sd card). The Wii had piracy problem for years and so did Xbox 360, while PS3 been piracy free until a few months ago. That hasnt been a factor in developer support.

I literally just ordered that black Friday bundle. Canceled the order I placed earlier this week that hadn't quite shipped yet was a $229 160 gb ps3. I figured this was a much better deal

That's a sick deal on that BF bundle. I got mine for $299 at Wal Mart and got like $30 back somehow on Black Friday. I thought that was a good deal, not a steal, but a good deal. This though, this is a killer deal.

I ordered PS2 Okami at $12.99. It said it was unwrapped and had a crease on it. I'm thinking its Like New and just has a crease on the coverart....but the condition listed said Acceptable.

What do you guys think? I'm not experienced with warehouse deals but it seems like items come in excellent condition despite what it is listed at.

edit: I canceled it. I took a look at other game listings and they usually list it as Like New and they also list its completeness. The okami one did not say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']People have fully hacked the PS3 to use homebrew, backups, Linux again, and they are working on custom firmware (which I read bricked a lot of PS3s already). There are other things in the works like being able to unlock every trophy with a program, hacks are going to show up in online games a lot more, etc. It is really a big shame and I wish people would just leave the system alone.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I might get some use out of my PS3 besides just a Blu-Ray player!! :lol:

I kid, I kid...sort of.

[quote name='donut']why pay $40 plus tax and no return?
Buy this with no tax (most states still), free shipping, and the ability to return if not satisfied...
Kmart? No thanks[/quote]

+1 :cool:

I don't want to take this thread off subject... (well, anymore than I already have.)

[quote name='mtxbass1']His answer represents a minuscule amount of PS3 owners that want to "hack" their system.[/quote]
... but I think you misread his comment. He gave no indication that he was into hacking his system. Seems just as concerned as everyone else.

Anyhow, back to the deals... :)

PS: If anyone wants to continue this conversation over in the PS3 forum I would love to hear/read about what's going on in PS3 MP because I just don't use my system that much for it.

Got my like new Red Wii. The only thing that seemed touched was the battery, it didn't have the shrink wrap. Everything else looked new. The console was in the tight sleeve it was in and all the ties didn't seem retied. The sticker that has the games sealed were not peeled.

[quote name='Japakneez']I ordered PS2 Okami at $12.99. It said it was unwrapped and had a crease on it. I'm thinking its Like New and just has a crease on the coverart....but the condition listed said Acceptable.

What do you guys think? I'm not experienced with warehouse deals but it seems like items come in excellent condition despite what it is listed at.

edit: I canceled it. I took a look at other game listings and they usually list it as Like New and they also list its completeness. The okami one did not say that.[/QUOTE]

When I've purchased acceptable in the past the games were factory sealed (not re-sealed) but may have had small, barely noticeable cuts on the cover somewhere.

[quote name='mtxbass1']His answer represents a minuscule amount of PS3 owners that want to "hack" their system.

Yes, it really is THAT bad if you want to play MW2. It's impossible to tell if you've joined a hacked server or not, and you will lose all your acquired stats. Infinity Ward has come out and said they cannot fix it. I'd call that bad. MW2 got hacked long before this "GeoHot" bullshit popped up. It represents a much larger problem than some guy wanting to run homebrew on his console.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/17/ps3-hackers-make-modern-warfare-2-unplayable-infinity-ward-ca/[/QUOTE]

It's amazing how quiet they stayed about what a mess the game was until they could suddenly blame CFW; which has nothing to do with it but the average person just buys it hook, line, and sinker.

Of course they can't just come out and say "We're incompetent at coding". :p

i think i am going to try to snag the ps3 holiday bundle. then sell my 80gb ps3 for $185 (practically mint) a COD virgin ps3, if you will. good idea?

Just ordered a Like New white 360 controller for $30. I really hope it's still in the package, used controllers can be tricky business.

[quote name='donut']why pay $40 plus tax and no return?
buy this with no tax (most states still), free shipping, and the ability to return if not satisfied...
Kmart? no thanks[/QUOTE]

Cause if there is only 1 or 2 and you dont get it, you know where else to buy it. You can do returns at Kmart last I checked...

[quote name='david12795']i think i am going to try to snag the ps3 holiday bundle. then sell my 80gb ps3 for $185 (practically mint) a COD virgin ps3, if you will. good idea?[/QUOTE]

also, in addition with my ps3, is MW2 really unplayable? i was intending to buy the game for just story mode.

[quote name='david12795']also, in addition with my ps3, is MW2 really unplayable? i was intending to buy the game for just story mode.[/QUOTE]

Online multiplayer? yes.

Offline, single player? Nope. Play it just fine.

I missed the DSi XL bundle this morning. Hopefully another will pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back